Amount: $1.88

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though we got paid, but i feel sad that the i saw in the shoutbox the announcement that the admin is finally selling his forum. cause i am quite comfortable already with the present admin as he is paying well . i am not that sure with the new admin if this forum would be sold to a new one.

well, recently, the admin is trying to pay members faster than before,

even I was paid two days ago, and thus I have applied for another cash out on MEF,

as I had enough points accumulated in my account, by the previous one was processed,

it's good to see the admin making payments clearing few requests everyday.

Its really great to see two new banner ads there and no doubt its great news both the forum and Admin. before Admin announced he want to sell the forum after seeing such i was sad but after new ads i think Admin may changed his decission .

I dont like forum.admin was a scamer in matrixprogram.i wasted $7 and not got single cent.he is scamer.worst guy.i always like program where admin and investor earn but this is not like that and so i dont like their forum also

What is the connection of matrixprgram to moneyearningforum? Can you give me the url of matrixprogram. I want to double check if admin of MEF is own or has connection with matrixprogram. I never heard this matrixprogam. So I need to verify the facts first. But I'm surprise with your claim. I will try to contact MEF admin for comments as well.

well, there has been no updates in the new daily activity contest section, since 21st May,

so I think in next one or two days, the thread might get updated with the latest contest results,

many members still have not paying attention to the contest results that

very few of them have been paid on request, while the others missing the opportunity without placing the request for the contest prize.

I will check later why I not get paid. I see proof of payments but until now I still not get paid. I requested about two weeks already. So I'm sure I will be paid by now. I hope its just pending and not rejected. I have about 3 dollars pending payment so I'm sure I will receive 2 dollars plus.

They are strict, yes, but they do pay members though. But however hardly members will get full payment though.

Not many people are active at MEF because there are other higher paying forums around

If you come to MEF last time, the activity is very good, and great