Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

well, I have received the activity contest prize the same day I won,

cause I was lucky to check it out the same day I won and I placed the request immediately then,

it was on 27th that I was selected as the winner and was paid the prize money of $0.25 .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently, I could not able to make any posting on this forum, for last few days,

so I think I need not check the contest section results, as I must not have been won the prize,

well, we must check those results in case we spend more on the forum,

as there will be chances to win the activity contest on those days.

PAYING

My next payment

05/05/2011 07:10 60560394 U0886337 (Money Earnin...) + $3.88 $0.04 Hide Merchant Reference: Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you admin !

MEF payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-05-05 06:54:55

Batch: 60559830

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $1.88

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

it was around 12 points that have been deducted form my last payment, where I sent the request for 200 points,

I have been given a note that the deduction was due to late proof posts as well as unnecessary comments in PTP section,

well, it's not a big amount to be deducted though,

but still I wish not to receive any kinds of point deductions further.

we should be more alert while posting proofs on MEF !

if we make even a single proof post of late payment than 48 hours, we will meet point deductions,

unnecessarily, we will lose in tens of points,

so better check the date of the payment issued and should post within 48 hours only.

if we make even a single proof post of late payment than 48 hours, we will meet point deductions,

so better check the date of the payment issued and should post within 48 hours only.

What about if we quote it. Does the rules still apply? Because in my knowledge if we post proof of payments and quote it its not a violations. But I did not try it. Its just a theory that I believe and I think that its true. Until now I'm still waiting for my cashout. Its been a week already and still nothing.

I believe most of ptp site have this same rules in posting proof of payout. By the way, I still thinking of getting active in this site again i have stopped posting here after i got busy in some online activities. This site is a good paying site that is why i wanted to get active here again.

I believe most of ptp site have this same rules in posting proof of payout. By the way, I still thinking of getting active in this site again i have stopped posting here after i got busy in some online activities. This site is a good paying site that is why i wanted to get active here again.

the admin should not decrease the rates report the payment proof as the forum already has lower rates . so it's harder to reach payout here if you would just depend on posting your payment proofs.

the admin should not decrease the rates report the payment proof as the forum already has lower rates . so it's harder to reach payout here if you would just depend on posting your payment proofs.

Well, its their rules and we have no choice but to follow. But the only option that we can do is to still post in here or look for another ptp forum who have much better rules.

well, good to see a new sponsor, ExoticFX, on this forum, here after there won't be big delays in making payments to members, I hope so,

even there have been few members got paid today,

I just hope the plenty of requests that have been gathered over there in the payout section, including mine, will be processed out soon.

I'm happy to see proof of payments but I wonder what happen to my request. I still not paid until now. Now I'm worried. Is my request been denied? I hope not. I will try to check my request this afternoon and see if my request has been denied.

Big news guys.

MEF is up for sale. Admin has announce it on their shoutbux.

I wonder how come admin is selling MEF...

I think he admin is not that serious to really sell it out to anyone,

I think the admin might wanted to know the demand of the forum outside,

I have seen him active on the forum always, making payments, getting advertisers etc,

even I am a bit surprised to see such announcement from the admin, MEF !