All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received some PM from the admin regarding "New Section" on MEF,

it's some sub forum, I have found two sub sections, song, MEF's movie, in that new section,

good to see the forum getting developed with extra sections,

well, I think this new section is just for entertainment not a paying section.

well, finally my payout request which was posted on 5th July has been checked and approved,

so the admin will be paying me in next 48 hours, hopefully,

I think this took about two weeks to get paid after placing the cash out request,

it is due to a lot of requests gathered over there.

Don't worry. Delays does not means it does not pay. As long its pays its good for all of us. I'm hoping that soon or later on I will earn good amount of money in here. I'm still trying to be active as much as possible in here and earn as much as I can in here.

July payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-21-07 17:45:41

Batch: 66017164

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $1.82

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin.

I still find some member still get paid here. I have quit from this forum for long time and with this some payment proofs here I consider to back and post again here.

Even there is some delay, admin still try hard to paid members.

Hope some new advertisers will come and admin can pay members without any delay anymore.

the mod has updated the contest results up to 22nd July, 2011,

since from 10th July, there was no update in the daily activity contest,

but all the winners have been at once announced for these two weeks,

congrats to the active contest winners so far.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2011-23-07 08:52:33

Batch: 66138557

Amount: $2.12

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2011-23-07 08:42:48

Batch: 66138038

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 21 Jul 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

good to see members getting paid for activity contest,

otherwise most of the winners will be left unpaid, as they won't be able to place the request on time,

I guess many of the rejected requests on MEF so far will be that of daily activity contest winners that send requests lately.

seems the admin is again making the payments on daily basis,

though there was a four days gap, in payout time, few days ago,

also there was no update from the mods in the activity contest,

I guess the admin might have been busy, then, but now MEF is making fast payments as usual.

well, I have been posting payment proofs only on MEF for a long time that I could make only around 100 active points so far,

I need to make another hundred points so that I can place a fresh request with the new set of two hundred active points,

but I am sure it's going to take long if I don't get back to discussion sections here.

I am a little disappointed with new news in here, GPT section is no more paying section. This is very bad news for me because usually

I made posts in that section when I posted in MEF. If that section is removed, maybe I will leave the forum. It's happening like in MYHYIP

forum.

I am not sure with condition of MEF in the future but with removing GPT section as paying forum will give great impact to activities of

members in the site. It is high possibility if condition of MEF will be similiar like MyHYIP forum which is few active members who is still

posting there.

@andry777

of course the PTP members won't post further, and may be that they try to start posting in hyip discussion as well,

for the same two cents rates,

I can also post in hyip discussion, as I have made many posts in hyip discussion section on MEF, so far,

it's still place for me to earn through hyip discussion as well as payment proofs.

One thing is certain in here. Activity will farther slow down. I really don't understand why admin need to removed the GPT section. But I guess he has hard time finding advertisers. So he has no choice but to limits the threads to post that we can earn. I just wonder why other ptp sites can pay huge amount while others can't.

@archu

Yes, maybe payment proof posters will be okay to make posts in here because they will get 2 cents per post in there. It is better than they made

post in MyHyip which allowed them to request payment after 1000 points. It is easier to make activities in MEF. But for me who usually posted in

GPT section, MEF is not interesting forum anymore.