Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

i don't know if the admin is indeed earning pretty well on the ads on the site as we don't know how much the advertising space on the site. but the important thing is that the admin is still earning so that he would be able to manage the site as well. anyway, only few active members on the site anyway. so the site is still quite lucky to be able to get some ads or banners on the site .

I do believe that admin is still earning decent earnings from advertising on the forum which is why it continues to pay out to members for their posts or rather payment proofs. I doubt that there would still be banners on the forum if they are not paying for advertising and I think that the post rate is really manageable.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the admin is still earning of course. He will not leave and stop paying if he don't get any income from advertising. It is just not that big I believe and it will not going to have more activity now knowing the offers or post rates they have and thinking of they have other means to make themselves earned.

For me its not about promoting the site more but rather offering a better post rate on the forum. If the admin does promote the site more in its current state it would not do much good because members are likely to frown on the post rate of $0.005 and continue to overlook it.

I don't think that admin now is considering any further changes for the forum. That's is really a mystery how a forum that is not much on discussion and still have many ads. Its really jealous for those forums that hardly get advertisers. Though, I don't see here as of this moment recent payments.

You can say that again. It seems admin does not have a problem with getting advertising at all whereas a lot of forums have folded while trying to secure the elusive advertising revenue. As long as the site still has some advertising it means that its generating revenue and that may be all that admin is concerned about as long as it sustains itself.

i was thinking this is un paid forum but better check it out still there is no activity here and nothing would attract me to return and be active as long as i don't see any payment proof here same as most of members stop thier activity here too any way i hope i'm wrong and forum still paying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was thinking this is un paid forum but better check it out still there is no activity here and nothing would attract me to return and be active as long as i don't see any payment proof here same as most of members stop thier activity here too any way i hope i'm wrong and forum still paying.

This is a paying forum but its just that the post rates are not good to have discussions on because they are simply not worth it. At half a cent per post rate this is the reason the forum is not getting enough activities from members that usually post on other forums like DMT but rather gets a lot of payment proofs.

Yeah I just don't see the point in making post on the site as well when the post rate is just so small. It's just so ridiculous. So I just hope that the admin would be able to increase the post rate. I just don't understand why the admin has stayed in the low post rate. So I just hope that we would be able to know why the admin doesn't plan to increase the post rate yet.

As mentioned, admin must be happy with the amount of activities that the site is generating despite the fact that this is mainly from payment proofs as opposed to having discussions in here. As long as he is earnings from the forum then I suppose that it works well for him as he continues to pay.

Yeah I can imagine that they would also have problems getting to the minimum amount to can request because at the rate that is being offered in here it would take a long time for them to reach a good amount. That would also require quite a lot of payment proofs but as long as they pay even if its one a month its okay I guess.

From what I remember the admin here is from Australia. I did not expect that there are really hyip monitors that advertise in this forum. But obviously, if we visit the forum there's bunch of spams in every section as well as not moderated forum so, its discouraging to see this forum really.

Yeah so many spamming here. I did try to post here before and I have noticed some spamming on the site as well although I didn't try to look on other sections if there's more spamming in other sections. So I was disappointed when I saw some spamming on the site as the forum is not being manage and maintained well by the admin.

I wonder if there is a moderator in here or if the admin is moderating the posts by himself. That would possibly be the reason why there is so much spamming on the forum because there just isnt enough manpower to monitor the forum if admin is working on his own. It actually very rare to see payment requests from here.