Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I devote between 2-5 hours of my time to trade. But then, I don't trade daily so I don't devote this amount of time everyday. I will only trade on days I wish to trade depending on my analysis of the market and the angle of which I think the market will tilt.

• 3 months later...

I don't like to spend too much time to trade in the forex market because what I do is scalping. I will spend one hour sometimes and some times, I can spend only two hours because I need to do other things. This time is already enough for Mr to be able to make the type of profit that I want to make.

• 1 month later...

I don't need many time to see the chart. Becuase I already put SL and TP so regardless what will happen I'm sure to see my position either still floating or have SL and TP already. I do make sure though to check my analysis and see if the trends and pattern chance so that I can close some losing position even if its still not get SL and open more position to take advantage of the new trend.

basically, I have lots of time to trading in my broker ( Armada Markets ). but I am not always stay in front of monitor to search trading opportunity. because I am not an scalper trader even my broker is the best place for scalping with lowest spread and commission. I am chasing profit from trend movement and apply day trading and swing approach as my main trading technique. it make me trade once per day or even for few days. depend on market situation.

basically, I have lots of time to trading in my broker ( Armada Markets ). but I am not always stay in front of monitor to search trading opportunity. because I am not an scalper trader even my broker is the best place for scalping with lowest spread and commission. I am chasing profit from trend movement and apply day trading and swing approach as my main trading technique. it make me trade once per day or even for few days. depend on market situation.

Now it has been become easier with smartphones. You do not need to worry. Forex robots are also good if you assign them tasks and also the both can do the task for you and you can enjoy the fruit. Forex is the only field that can be done without any office or spending too much money

I only spend two to three hours a day. I open my accounts in the morning for an hour and half and same also before I go to sleep as I do try to update my trading accounts. I do expect myself to make big income in forex trading and eventually I can become a successful forex trader. I do enjoy making big income in here?

I am a part time trader and I get very less time daily for forex trading because I am doing a salarioed job. I spend about 2-3 hours daily in trading forex business. I really like this facility of forex that it has freedom of timing, we can trade any time 24 hours a day. 

Well I also do it as part time and not full time, I am a freelancer mainly right now and I am searching for a real job right now offline because offline jobs are less riskier, so I have less time to give to trading every day as well like you.

One hour in the morning and an hour in the evening is all that I need to make a trade in forex. I do have 50 pips TP most of my position so its just going to be one hit or two at most in a day. that's why I only try to update my accounts twice a day. But once I have enough trading capital I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my trading account with much longer trading period.

We Asian has a great advantage of GMT. When we return from the job the market is more volatile. By this we can grant full attention both to our job and the Forex. When we are at job there are less pressure. But when we return from the jobs we have our favorite trading sessions to do trading. In this way we can do both job and trading well.

I only spend few hours a day. depends on the market situation. If the market goes side way I usually spend more time online hoping I can spot a breakout. But if the market is going strong bullish or bearish at least I know when to open a position and when to make good profit. I do hope that in every three weeks I can make good profit in forex without any problem at all. This is what I'm trying to focus right now to trade in Armada Markets

Yeah constantly choose your time and effort in Understanding, you may enjoy video clips in youtube I was performing it with a few indicators I could not get. Often acquire notes of These indicators with It truly is set up and factors, anyways my know-how in forex is not that exceptional mainly because I am also in the entire process of Understanding more so I am giving A great deal time in finding out now than investing.

I do analysis twice a day and I open my accounts every few hours each day right now. I do try to monitor my accounts almost every few hours since I have 120% free margin to 400% free margin range in my 10 trading accounts and only two has more than 1000% free margin and the rest range between 400% to 1,000 free margin. My goal is to have minimum of 1000% free margin so that I can trade long term.

I always decide which market i want to trade. If my trading strategy is not suitable for the day then i do not trade. Before trading, i spend more hours learning about the market i choose. I also surf the internet and read articles. I try to find out as much as i can about my preferred market and try not to overload with so much of information. I continuing gauging the quality of the day in terms of my strategy and from here i will decide whether i should do an aggressive or conservative trading for the day.