Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend on this is not more than two hours a day on average. The time I spend in forex trading will depend on my time and my interest to trade. Lately i have stopped doing live trading and just concentrate more in live trading. I prefer to do only three hour live trading at the most if there some important position is opened. I don't want to pressure myself in learning too fast.

From 4-6 hours in a day is really good time I think. Actually if we have time frame than sometime need less time but there is some day when need more time because of markets less time. One thing is that as a newbie if we able to spend more time than it will give us more experience.

Number of trades does not necessarily means more profiting, while it may lead to the contrary, as the quality of thinking and analyzing of the trader decreases with time, also if he faced loss in the former trades this will lead him to the need of recovery which means introduction of emotions with their disadvantages, which will affect the quality of trading and may lead to zero or even minus profiting at the end.

I mostly spend my time at night because I have already done my usual job and relaxing to watch the chart. I mostly play in daily time frame, it make me not need to watch the chart continuously. I watch a chart in the morning and see if there is an opportunity to place a position. If yes then and night after my job I will check if my position. I spent 4- 6 hours a day in front of computer to check the chart.

About me, I spend about four hours researching and spend another four hours trading. Usually I spend 24 hours if I feel continuous trading. I just put my stop loss all the time. I just close my account and when I wake up next morning I check for changes and I just revalue my assessments and change what ever necessary.

I just take a position and keep it running until either my stop loss or take profit is hit. In this way, I don't have to keep monitoring the markets. I do check the market from time to time to check if either my TP or SL has been hit. Once it has hit, I look forward to take another position and do the same.

If our trades are in good position and getting much more profits from it then I will definitely go and trade till it goes in the loss status... Even some users are now switching on mobile version for their trades and they can keep updated on their trades positions...

I have 10 active accounts. But I only manage my account about an hour to two hours daily. Depends on how volatile the market is. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in here for good. Who knows in two to three years time I can really end up making one good income one after another. I do believe that we can make it good with myself. I do believe that I can grow big in forex trading.

I spend a lot of time in trading. In days where I have off, I spend all day trading. I spend a lot of time looking at the price on all pairs. I enjoy forex and I do make good money trading so I spend all the free time I have on forex. I think its worth it. Its better than not spending time doing forex and then spend time doing other things that are not worthwhile or give me no money. 

It's taking some time for me when I start trading as I usually online most of the time. So usually I just stand by MT4 and just monitor any progress or movement of different pairs. And when I have open trades then I will going to monitor it as long as I have find it already good to close the position. But for sure time is really important as you will able to analyze more.

About my own, I am not a full time forex trader, but I have to spend most of my time on my work in the daylight, so I just spend less than three or four hours on forex per day, now I choose long term to trade, so there is no need for me to sit in front of screen.

I spent about 3-5 hours only on daily basis trading with scalping, and the number of trade I will enter is about 21-22, and I will also spent 2 hours learning new things with respect to forex, after this I will close everything that has to do with forex for the day and went in for some others thing, and am not retreating it because as before when I used to spent the whole day on trading I always run into loss

An hour or so. Not too much time. After a while my attentiveness and reflexes start to slow down, and I don't really rely on long term trading.

Are you new to trading ? Because just an hour or so will not make you the best trader or have you learned something.

I atleast spend 3 hours daily on stocks and trading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spend much time in forex trading could be worthy if you earn about $1000 per trading, but i think if you are not it is better if you limited your time and only trade in the right time so you can earn effective amount from it, based on my own experience so far i usually spend about 3-5 hours per day for trade in forex.

I spend like all day trading if I have nothing to do but some days the forex market is so dead beat that its better if I just sleep in. I do love forex but I guess it will depends on when you're trading. Some days I face nothing but misery. So, you do get lucky some days and you spend a lot of time while others you do not spend that much time trading at all. But if you're failing then don't spend too much time doing it. I try to only spend sometimes doing it cause I need to save money and I can't afford to throw away all of my money. 

• 2 weeks later...

I spend about an hour or two a day only. I do hope I can make big income in forex trading. My main goal and objective in forex trading is to make some good income in here. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here for good. Lets see ourselves has having some good income and I'm so sure that in two to three years time we can all handle our trading account in here without any worries.

I spend about an hour or two a day only. I do hope I can make big income in forex trading. My main goal and objective in forex trading is to make some good income in here. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here for good. Lets see ourselves has having some good income and I'm so sure that in two to three years time we can all handle our trading account in here without any worries.

What if traders do group trading and all of them contribute their times or divide thier tasks in order to make profits. We all friends do group trading. One of them keeps eyes on market, one on news and one on signals generated by the indicators  and one of them and one generates reports and researchs the market behaviour. and rest focus on trading. In this we all have enough time for trading and learning.