Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

basically I am have lots of time to trading. because besides posting I have no other job. so, all of my time spend in front of computer. however, I am not spend many time to trading. I am not scalper who need to focus and monitoring my trades. I am use day trading and sometimes swing approach and it lead me to not always trades or monitoring my trades.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it is not certain how long I spend time for trading, as long as I'm still there with my laptop, and then trading will continue. Actually i am not able to give a lot of time in learning practicing demo trading yet. Since I am still trying to learn the basics and doing some reading.

basically, I have lots of time to trading. but I am not always stay in front of monitor to search trading opportunity. because I am not an scalper trader. I am chasing profit from trend movement and apply day trading and swing approach as my main trading technique. it make me trade once per day or even for few days. depend on market situation.

I only spend one hour a day maximum each day updating my trading accounts. But just imagine that I have 10 active trading accounts right now. So just imagine how many minutes I only spend per account. I do hope I can really make good income in here because I do believe that forex trading is really my only way to become rich some day.

Well, if i beat so much, i will just stop the trading and if i already reach some good target that i already set from the first time i trading in forex. My strategy includes taking a position using technical indicators and trend and leaving it until it doesn't hit my TP.

Well, scalping give us quick money but I think there is very much risk involved here if suddenly market goes against us .anyway I also trading 5 to 6 hours and now I am fixing the time zone because I seen there is not much movement all the time and its better to trade any particular time.

Actually I am not able to give a lot of time in learning practicing demo trading yet. Since I am still trying to learn the basics and doing some reading. Maybe I can increase my time spend on demo trading soon after I have gained more knowledge. But for now I am doing more reading.

Actually I am not able to give a lot of time in learning practicing demo trading yet. Since I am still trying to learn the basics and doing some reading. Maybe I can increase my time spend on demo trading soon after I have gained more knowledge. But for now I am doing more reading.

You can do them simultaneously and that will give you more understanding. In a demo, all you have to do is pick a good pair, try euro/usd and then open a long term position or short term when there is a bullish trend to trade and then close your positions to make a profit so then you will know what your reading is talking about. When you do the real trading, somehow, you will understand it so much more than just reading.