Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

In a way, you are still playing a game. It is a mind game as you are trying to know the mind of traders through the charts. You are trying to know where the market will go when news comes out. And it is better to treat Forex as a game because you will become more focused in it.

yeah mate

i treat forex just like playing game

since i'm addicted to forex i'm forgeting COD - batlefield and other gamse too

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mate

i treat forex just like playing game

since i'm addicted to forex i'm forgeting COD - batlefield and other gamse too

Well, this is better than playing video games. In video games, when we win, all we get is the satisfaction inside us. But in forex, even our pockets get satisfied when we win.

• 2 weeks later...

It is really taking some time for me when I start trading as I usually online most of the time. So usually I just stand by MT4 and just monitor any progress or movement of different pairs. And when I have open trades then I will going to monitor it as long as I have find it already good to close the position. Time is really important as you will able to analyze more the forex trend.

For me I spent abaut 5-7hours only on daily basis trading with scalping,and the number of trade i will enter is abaut 21-22,and I will also spent 2hours learning new things with respect to forex,after this I will close everything that has to do with forex for the day and went in for some others thing,and am not regtreating it becaus as befor when I used to spent the whole day on trading I always run into loos but since I implement this plan into my system I always do well in terms of return

as a new trader, i spend time trading for only an hour a day or two, but it depends on the timing, because there are certain time that its not good to trade. i dont want to trade for long because i might loose all my money.

In forex tradin you can say that, "okay I will going to trade one to two hours only". In forex trading you wait for opportunity. You can be online 24 hours if theirs no right movement. You don't open a position. you wait for your indicators to go green before you open a position. In forex trading its no like posting in ptp that you open a site you post for two hours and that's it.

up to my own condition :D and my mood too, also some certain condition but mostly i trade about 1-3 hours per day :D, if i beat so much, i will just stop the trading and if i already reach some good target that i already set from the first time i trading in forex, but i see some trader spend about 6 hours to trade

I hardly spend 2-3 hours monitoring forex markets however I do trade 24 hours a day. My strategy includes taking a position using technical indicators and trend and leaving it until it doesn't hit my TP. In this way I dont have to keep monitoring it every time. Once my TP is hit, I opt for a new position with the same above mentioned strategy.

• 2 months later...

Therefore you can call yourself as full timer since you trade in several hours. And its enough already to learn the current market situation. For me, I don't focus much or spend much of my time in forex trading yet since I don't have it as full timer. I'm still finding good funds or deposit so I can start trading with a good amount of it.

for me i don't trade everyday even i always login for about 5 days, but i only see the market trends and condition, if i have mood for start trading then i will just start trading so far i am still not in profit when trading in forex, it is quite hard for me to get more income here and since this one only my hobby too, but if you make it full time i think 5 hours per day is quite enough

That is a good opinion if you trade for 5hours and its all depend if you have the potential to trade up to this amount of time,as for me I cut down on my trading time let say the maximum time I do trade this days is just like 2-3hours and I always do my possible best to make sure that I win a trade in that period.

That is a good opinion if you trade for 5hours and its all depend if you have the potential to trade up to this amount of time,as for me I cut down on my trading time let say the maximum time I do trade this days is just like 2-3hours and I always do my possible best to make sure that I win a trade in that period.

2 or 3 hours is good that is also what i spend, and at most about 4 hours but that is rarely happen and i only do it twice. but more time we spend in forex we also get more opportunities to earn or to loss, but if you have good strategy and skill in forex for sure that you can earn well if you spend more time

• 4 weeks later...

I really does not spend much time checking my platform. My pending positions and my SL and TP is already in place so I don't need to worry anymore about what to do next. I spend more time doing analysis than checking my position. I only open my platform if theirs a breakout of more than 50 pips in my eur/usd pairs. Because this is the only pair that I'm trading right now and so far so good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do have an open trade almost every time but I don't give much time looking at my trades. My strategy is simple, I study the charts and fundamental conditions and take a position as per it with a tight TP or SL. My position automatically closes when either of them are hit and my broker notifies me about it through SMS. I use the same strategy again and again to trade in forex.