Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can other business man trade in Forex???

Honestly, aside from doing business in forex and indexs market as rader, I also work on other businesses whose capital I got from trading, not running optimally, but enough to prove that the business is very flexible.

If a man related with other business then how he perform trade here in Forex market. Is it good or bad ? Please give your idea???

One of the things that get others attracted to Forex is that it offers the trader so much flexibility. By this, o mean that trading in Forex also gives you the chance to take care of other things. In this case, the trader can always trade and take care of other businesses too. It doesn't need the whole of your time to make money from Forex.

According to me if a business man has the investment he can trade in forex I am not pretty sure if he would be successful or not as these things depend on his abilities but forex trading is open for every person thus he can surely jump into forex as well with his investments to make some extra profits for himself.

• 2 weeks later...

It's more like comparing Forex and other businesses in terms of survival on the part of the traders within. Yes and no because Forex still differs in quality with some other businesses. However, when the trader posses the skill and those virtue needed to become a good trader, he can always trade in Forex. Forex is a business that requires first hand knowledge of how to trade and how to manage your account.

• 2 weeks later...

Any other trader can be able to trade in the forex business. Forex trading is a type of business that any body who is ready to make profit from trading can be able to do. What the person should do is to learn very well on how to trade. Forex trading is a difficult type of business and it is those people who are patient that will be able to trade in it.

no it is not possible for every one to do forex trade it is not easy for every one to join the forex for get profit .earn profit in the forex is not easy we have to  practise in demo acount if we want to earn the monney in the forex.these work is so good for us if we can learn it

Dear, I think that every one can join forex trading. And every one can get good success in forex business. So, It requires hard  work to get success in forex trading. Interest is also a main matter in forex trading.

Anybody who want to trade in forex market can go ahead and trade but have it mind that you will undergo some special training which will enhance your personal knowledge and trading skills even if you are trading with other business dont give up in forex

• 2 weeks later...

forex business doesn't restricted by gender or other qualifications. its free place where everyone can join. however, require to construct competency if someone willing to be successful. no traders can become skilled or good since beginning. they should take learning and make themselves knowledgeable and experienced first.

Anybody trading in forex trading can also trade in other business or do other business online or even offline.

So there is nothing to woorry about this one as for me I take precaution and I ensure that my trade time dose not collide as this do bring me alot of profit

Anybody that want to trade in forex trading can do the business but the first thing which you need to know is that your skills and knowledge matter alot you dont just expect to start forex trading and start earning like that no you must have good knowledge and skills first

@tray exactly. It is your skill and knowledge that plays the great role in the quest for earning in Forex. No trader can make any money from Forex unless he is the type that works hard towards achieving his dreams. Forex is meant for those that are willing to take up the challenge and face the future of the business.

Any person who would like to trade in forex trading can conduct the organization business even so the very very first thing which you have to know is that the abilities and awareness concern alot you dont just be expecting to begin forex trading and begin earning like that no you have to have very good know-how and expertise really first 

any person free to join this business. forex open to everyone and they are has equal opportunity to be successful. no matter with traders background, as far as they are working hard to be educated and knowledgeable, they'll able to trade in proper way and generate consistent profit result.

Learning is also the basic aspect which every trader need to learn from no matter the nature of b the business which the traders do I think that they can also do forex and gain alot .

So there is no two ways about it all you need is learning and understanding

Forex is meant for those with the knowledge to trade and not the knowledge to do other businesses. If it is Forex, then it is a business on its own with its own pattern of trade. A business man that deals in a different business will have to learn about Forex before trading in it if not, he wouldn't make profit from it.

who would desire to trade in forex Marketplace can go on and trade but have it in feelings that you choose to just will endure some Unique education and Exploring and Mastering That will noticeably appreciably substantially modify your individual person male or girl particulars and investing awareness. 

It is true. Forex trading business is for every body who wants to work in the business. The person can learn how to trade in it and be able to perform his or her trading. It is good that traders should first of all know about it even if the person is a business man in another field.

Well, with a business acumen, another business man can learn in a better way. But then,, Forex still requires some analytical thinking which might just be different from any other business one can think of. It also requires you to be up and running in terms of making an effective analysis.

• 6 months later...

Well it is true we still need to think and make an analysis because it is the main line of forex. If we don't know how to analyze the market how can we predict the market movement? and for me it does not even matter where do you come from and what is your other business before forex.

We need to make analysis before we want to start traidng in forex. We must know that forex is not easy. There is risk which we should minimize. We must keep improving our trading skills to get more maximal result.

We need to make analysis before we want to start traidng in forex. We must know that forex is not easy. There is risk which we should minimize. We must keep improving our trading skills to get more maximal result.

Yep that is a true. There is no possible solution to make profit on forex, but a trading plan. However if you deposited decent amount of money, then you can trade without trading plan, sticking to some raw money management rules. I know some guys who managed to consistenly earn doing that. Personally I use fundamental set of rules trading with Hotforex and quite happy that I got so favourable trading conditions there.