Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can other business man trade in Forex???

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, other business man also can trade in the forex market. Forex market is open for all. So other business man can take part in the forex business as their part time business which can bring good income with the proper forex market knowledge and good trading strategy.

Yes,but not everyone who are in forex trading can understand market forex. Only traders who want to learn from experience and also keep learning, will can do it and then get maximal result in forex. And i think, if we are new in forex, we should take it as part time job

Well forex trading is mainly meant to be a part time work so of course other business men can also work in this field to earn money from another source aside from their main business but it is better if they use pamm accounts since they already lack the time needed for trading.

Well forex trading is mainly meant to be a part time work so of course other business men can also work in this field to earn money from another source aside from their main business but it is better if they use pamm accounts since they already lack the time needed for trading.

Not that is not like that forex does not mainly meant as part or even full time jobs. This is a neutral things so that is why foreign exchange could be treated as part time job or even full time job. In foreign exchange what do you need is only to manage the risk only.

• 2 weeks later...

yes many person are doing forex business as a part time job and they are feeling well with doing that because as we know that forex is a business in which we need less time and more skills so no mean that you do it as a full time business or as a business for extra incomes........

We must know that forex is risky busines but in another side, forex is flexible. We can trade any time we want. We just have to understand market movement to make us get more maximal result. We also can use market analytic to help us analyze market when trading.

• 5 months later...

Why not? I think this is a good option for a business man to expand their business to foreign exchange, also in most of country, foreign exchange become one of the most viable and promising business and keep growing also gaining more attention from many business men.

• 4 weeks later...

Good in one business might be a good advantage but not for every job, if you have enough experience as stock trader or as futures traders maybe when you enter the scene of forex you will a bit familiar with the way you trade with it. As long as you have will no matter what kind of business you did before i think you will be safe in forex.

Good in one business might be a good advantage but not for every job, if you have enough experience as stock trader or as futures traders maybe when you enter the scene of forex you will a bit familiar with the way you trade with it. As long as you have will no matter what kind of business you did before i think you will be safe in forex.

First knowledge i also agree that if we have background about economic i think that will be really okay for us and it is advisable too as long as you can use that knowledge fully because i see this forex and others just like intersection.