Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

When going to run forex trading that traders should always do in learning on the run, because forex is not an easy thing we run certainly there is a risk. For that trader on a regular basis in a good learning phase, such as a demo account or a demo contest step understand the trading performance more focused and profitable

learning a very important role, by learning the benefits can be easily achieved. besides the trader can not succeed in the CFD market until he is fully aware of the many rules. It is not easy to find these setting steps. FXB Trading helps merchants with regulatory articles and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

About covering losses little profit probably won't cover for us, but the small loss is pretty much important for us. I would be gladly to accept this small profit for the sake of more stable profit in long term. It is better to be safe rather than worry when it comes to foreign exchange trading.

The small loss is pretty important? Are you drunk, my friend? I think no matter how big or how small the loss is that still bad for us. Hampering our chance to grab the profit more or even our advance to gain more profit in order to reach 100 percents ROI. As for small profit that is fine as long as that is continuous profit or the part of it.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

The small loss is pretty important? Are you drunk, my friend? I think no matter how big or how small the loss is that still bad for us. Hampering our chance to grab the profit more or even our advance to gain more profit in order to reach 100 percents ROI. As for small profit that is fine as long as that is continuous profit or the part of it.

I am not drunk and maybe you misunderstood my post above, small losses here means that the loss we suffer and why is that? Because you need a few losses in order to be a better trader, imagine a trader who is totally perfect and never loses their money? That's impossible. By the way, profit is profit and just accept it, and it seems we are the same in this case.

alwiandesta

alwiandesta

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

how little profit we receive from forex trading we must still accept it and be grateful. whose name depends on the process we do, how long the process that we go through the results will be according to the process that we live.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

how little profit we receive from forex trading we must still accept it and be grateful. whose name depends on the process we do, how long the process that we go through the results will be according to the process that we live. and feel process by process with it and feel the results for the results it provides

indeed for us want the results we want to get in forex it is more to us try it with sincerity, because this forex is not a business that is not instant for us to run, but the need for the stages of the process that we do in a routine by learning, with a demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex we can use for the stages of learning is good before we dive in real tradingnya

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Scalpers is a good type of trader where we can learn from. They make profit per position but in small amount, pretty much low compared to other traders who target bigger profit. If i am on the same spot i would gladly to trade for it. However, i still grateful even for 0.XX $ i've got for my trading. It is better than loss.

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationIndia

Little profit is attainable, but we should try to gain more and more as Forex is all about making more profits than the loss incurred thus we need to focus on earning more and more.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Little profit is attainable, but we should try to gain more and more as Forex is all about making more profits than the loss incurred thus we need to focus on earning more and more.

for that we have to really learn and to do our best to keep on trying and to understand, for the purpose of success it is not easy to take business maturity and also good management

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

First of all what we should planted in our own mind that we trade because we want the profit, no matter how big or small we should just reap it. It is better to win small rather than to lose small amount of pips. The rule is simple, but it seems that there are some kind of people who just accepted big profit as the TRUE profit. As long as my weekly or monthly account still positive, it is okay to me.

elfrilaen

elfrilaen

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

First of all what we should planted in our own mind that we trade because we want the profit, no matter how big or small we should just reap it. It is better to win small rather than to lose small amount of pips. The rule is simple, but it seems that there are some kind of people who just accepted big profit as the TRUE profit. As long as my weekly or monthly account still positive, it is okay to me.

Believe and discipline on the trading system used it should, but traders do not have to have excessive confidence when making transactions. too sure there will always be a profit from every transaction is also not good. greedy and not sticking to Money Management often leads to losses. suppose it has a profit 30 pips, already meet the daily target close MT4 cap, and do not trade again until tomorrow. Avoid over trading much better and can improve the mental success of trading.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

For profit gained in this forex should be grateful, because a little profit in forex can also be obtained as long as consistent. And for traders in this forex trading run, the first important role is where traders to always run a good trading in learning, and also with a good level of trading skills in facilitate for the course of this forex trading with a profitable

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

For profit gained in this forex should be grateful, because a little profit in forex can also be obtained as long as consistent. And for traders in this forex trading run, the first important role is where traders to always run a good trading in learning, and also with a good level of trading skills in facilitate for the course of this forex trading with a profitable

to achieve consistent profit in trading it must be able to really understand and master the way it works because it is very difficult, the ability and efforts of a trader must be properly mature in order to manage and control risk well

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

to achieve consistent profit in trading it must be able to really understand and master the way it works because it is very difficult, the ability and efforts of a trader must be properly mature in order to manage and control risk well

I don't see any correlation between those. Small profit in the end still profit and it will be like that which is better than either big or small loss. I will accept it and i advise to all traders to accept that kind of profit, as it will add up your total profit in matters of week especially if that happens multiple times.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

@sidejob : couldn't agree more about your first post in this page. That is hit on the spot. It is all about the mind. If you don't put your ind straight you won't accept small profit. I know for someone under deadline this will be some kind of pressure but remember in forex it is better to make small profit than big loss.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

How much profit we should receive, and we also do not forget to always try to improve the ability of good trading where we must better understand again with good and true trading is on the run. Confident with the maximum maximal trading knowledge will be able to simplify our trading performance more easily and profitably