Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

yeah dear you are absolutely right.forex is a machine where some one fail to start machine and some one success to start it.some person who know how to earn money from forex and they always success.so if they want to earn big money at a time they should invest big money for earn big amount.They also accept little profit....

A trader who is not satisfied with little profit especially when he has little capital is a greedy trader. Trading in Forex is not a get rich quick business and the trader simply have to understand that. It is not a business that the trader will expect to make every money he wants to make within a short period of time. Here, you have to take it little by little.

I personally do not worry much about the percentage of profit whether it is high or it is low what I worry about is that I make profit even if it is low I do not get upset for making more profit as some profit is better than complete loss to me so I would accept low profit of course in my trades.

little profit but consistent better than high profit but traders suffering same of loss result. manage capital to increase require plan and strategy. traders can't rush and use big lot size in trading just want to make capital double overnight. if consider that there are chance to get loss result, better if traders keep stick with small margin per trade to make the risk of loss minimize.

• 2 weeks later...

@standart, that is just it. Consistency is what matters more. There is really no point that the trader makes profit today and loses tomorrow. Normally, in the early stages of trading, there is always the tendency that the trader will experience some degree of losses or very little profit at a time but as time goes on, he gains more and more trading knowledge and makes more profit therein.

Little profit is good and it is the best thing. I earn little profit in forex because I am a small trader who is not trading as a full-time trader. When the trader is able to make profit, he or she will be able to be motivated and to expect to make more and more profit in the future.

• 1 year later...

Stekin I do agree with you that it’s good profit to have, but best thing? Surely that’s going too far in my book. I am enjoying little profits, but certainly with time I need to grow and so does my profits, it’s not possible to suddenly find profits growing but we need to work hard for it to make it grow.

I got the best solution with help of my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and their leverage is even better with been highest up to 1.500, so this helps me trade in the finest way and make bigger profits much easily due to low money that’s been charged on spread for any pair that I select.

Little profit is good and it is the best thing. I earn little profit in forex because I am a small trader who is not trading as a full-time trader. When the trader is able to make profit, he or she will be able to be motivated and to expect to make more and more profit in the future.

Small profit means small risk. This is true because i am the one who face this same situation. But it is not rewarding according to me. I will still accept it because profit is profit pips is pips not a loss but a gain from me. Only i will feel greedy because cannot reach target and this is what i should trying to stop.

• 3 months later...

Small profit means small risk. This is true because i am the one who face this same situation. But it is not rewarding according to me. I will still accept it because profit is profit pips is pips not a loss but a gain from me. Only i will feel greedy because cannot reach target and this is what i should trying to stop.

Not true small profit could mean big risk too. One of the example is scalpers usually they put higher SL compared to their TP which means they are ready to lose more than earn. They accept small profit because it doesn't change the substance of profit whether it is small or big.

It is traders ability how he sets Tp or SL  in trading if he is a good analyser before start trading he can manage higher SL , In scalping usually we have to gain quick and small profits. I think good scalpers not loose much . They open position on right time for this strategy . I will certainly accept low profits it is better than loose much in trading.

But it isn't like long term trader who also put their risk meter on the higher level? Can you expect someone to put 100-200 pips on the risk so they can get the double or at least the same amount of what they risk for? In fact little profit easier to reach and it means lower risk.

• 1 month later...

Small or big is not a big deal for me, i will gladly accept it but actually at first i would be disappointed with my result, because i expect at least i get around 60 pips per positions but sometimes i get 40 pips or even lower, and last few weeks i get only at most 20 pips. As long as i am in profit i would be happy LOL.

Little profit? Of course i want to accept it, profit no matter whether it is huge or small as long a person get profit then it will certainly taken as well. Basically everyone wants profit in large numbers, but forex not always offers it, sometimes we could only get 1/4 of the average profit that we get every month for example.

• 4 weeks later...

Why not? It is only from little that we make it big, but if we stop doing that then we will not go anywhere. I believe we should always be eager to get these small profits, as that is what over the years turns into big. I am able to make good profits regularly thanks to TradeWiseFx, as they got magnificent spread, it is starting from 0.0 pips, so I can cut trades in matter of minutes or even seconds, it still brings quite likeable profits.

Yes, as long as somebody make profit from it then i think it is not such a big idea. Profit is profit no matter how big or small it is. Well of course if we have to decide which one we choose between big profit and small profit, all of us will choose big profit but small profit is acceptable because at least it is a profit not a loss.

Take profit is a very important factor while trading. Many traders fail to understand this and thus give back their profits made on a particular trade. As a trader you need to know that you have to take profit on each and every trade in order to keep your account growing.

Not just take profit, in risk management you must know how to use SL perfectly. The ratio is 2:1 means that in the ideal condition your TP/SL ratio is at 2:1. By the way, little profit isn't bad since profit is profit nothing wrong with how small is that, in fact we should be grateful to create profit than create loss.

So small profit isn't a big matter, right? People over the world struggling to make big profit and forget that there is another day for tomorrow, small profit is better rather than sorry later. I know 0.xx isn't that big but how about lose 0.xx which is better? Gain or Lose? I would prefer gain even small even actually big gain is what i am looking for, do you agree myregister?

Profit is profit little or big does not matter, we just need to be getting it consistently and then even small capital will look into big figures, but if we go after big amounts only then we will not be able to reach too far into things. I am a scalper, so I always trade for few pips, I am happy doing that because I know with consistency even this will be enough to give me good profits consistently. I am extremely fortunate to have OctaFX broker at my side with their low spreads starting from just 0.1 pips for all major pairs and more to add is their quick and dashing platform in cTrader, it is special with all trades been executed instantly.

Seems like a lot of traders here have the same agreement with the others. Profit is not a big matter if that is big or small but still a small matter that many people think. Big profit of course better than small profit, imagine if your position closed before it reach its potential, damn that is hurt enough.