Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade is not for everyone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trade is not for every body but it is also for everybody if we know we are ready to trade. I'm sure there are those who just want to trade without being ready to do this. The one thing that all traders should understand is to learn how best to understand how they can even manage Forex and be able to make money from it. It can suite anybody provided that the person is really ready to work hard and make it.

Forex is not for everyone because not everyone of every single trader that active in forex are patience traders. Maybe they short of their temperament and cannot control theirselves during trading and act like a fool without planned strategy before.

• 2 months later...

slacker is not very suitable for trading forex, if we want to trade forex then we need to be disciplined and patient because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that the discipline is necessary in order to determine the right time to enter and out market

Let me tell you this simple logic, if forex is for everyone it means this business is very good, which means that forex has low risk high return so you don't have to worry so much with lose because it is a low risk business. It is like utopia. But it is not, fx is high risk high return business, and not all traders can handle high risk business some of them giving up so easily and just with this we can say that forex isn't for everyone, it is just for some who know the risk and want to handle also accept it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it is not for everyone because not all people can cope with the risk that forex has, they simply cannot control their emotion tightly or even trade with such a huge amount just for the sake of earning. For me it is more like gambling rather than trading. Forex is for the one who can manage its capital strictly.

Yes, it is not for everyone because not all people can cope with the risk that forex has, they simply cannot control their emotion tightly or even trade with such a huge amount just for the sake of earning. For me it is more like gambling rather than trading. Forex is for the one who can manage its capital strictly.

You talk the truth there, i also think that forex isn't for everyone, but the reality is different in my country many people want to be rich and think forex is the only way or one of the way for them, this is quite frustating because many of them come out later saying forex is basically a scam product which is not.

Everyone is different and thus is the way that we approach Forex trading indeed. I still believe though that we all have the capability in us to make a success of trading only if we are committed enough to the cause and show this in how we learn and actually implement the knowledge into our trades. Knowing what to do is one thing but the big difference is putting that knowledge into action.

• 2 weeks later...

@uncle gober: But that is not for everyone because there are some people who able to do that by committed enough while the others cannot even reach the same state or even suffer minor failures even though they committed enough to obtain bigger profit. Well, i think overall that is true forex is open for everyone but not for anyone just like myregister said above.

• 2 weeks later...

First what you need is patience and also a proven to be true strategy and never spend more than 5% of your total capital for the sake of profit. Second, bigger capitals will allow you for sure to earn more money, with this investment you may bring better investment for you and make your trading a bit easier. This is what many traders don't know which is why fx isn't for everyone.

• 1 month later...

That is very true that Forex is open field for all, but the survivals are far and few, this is because of over-expectations that we get into and when we are not able to achieve it quickly, we obviously feel the pinch and then in trying to up the ante which eventually leads into losing. I always like to balance out my expectation with reality, as I know it very well that it won’t matter how much we expect, if we don’t have the skills then we won’t be able to reach even 1% to that, it is where we need to be wise. I am not exactly the wisest around, but with OctaFX brokers support especially through swap free account like features, it helps a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that every person can include in Forex trading. However, only those people will be successful who have attained a good knowledge of the market and have a proper trading strategy. Forex is risky, but we can minimize the risk by using a minimum deposit to start trading. as in Insta that provides a minimum deposit of $1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, someone who think forex is just another easy job, someone who think that forex is super hard, someone who doesn't have a good mental capabilities and some others who cannot risk what they can afford to lose is not for forex. Remember that forex is a high risk business you may lose more than you ever predicted, even you have good Risk Managament chance of lose still always open and "eat your account".

I don't think that forex for everyone, forex itself already risky and as we know there are more than one kind type of man. Some of them cannot even take the risk this is why forex is not for everyone, the answer is actually simple. Forex requires a trader to endure many kind of hardship in sense of psychology and also the temptation.