Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade is not for everyone.

this business open to everyone though actually, not all of us will able to stand profitable. market complex and serve uncertain movement. if we are has understanding, we will able to make risk stand minimize. most important is we are patient to wait good entry moment to come. and if we are struggle still, better if we are stick with practice and learning.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said understanding but what is understanding in this context? Some people claim to understand forex well but guess what big loss even bigger than what we can bear with our current capital. I think for someone who cannot bear with the risk that forex has then don't trade in forex and it means forex is not for him/her.

Forex is meant for those who are always willing to take calculated risks. It is not meant for the class of traders that rarely know what they want and wants to make the whole money in a day. Forex doesn't really benefit all who desire to make profit from it. You need to work real hard on it and remain consistent.

Yes, we must effort to get maximal profit in forex. We can earn profit with an effort even we also get loss here. But from mistakes, loss we get, we can try to learn to be better trader in forex.

I think forex is an open trade and anyone who has an interest can join and be a success.Forex does not restrict any body.What makes the diffference in forex,it is the kind of profit or loss one makes while trading.That is why many are joning forex.I would say forex is a game of serios people.

yes you are right forex trading is not for everyone because we know the forex trading is vary hard sometimes for newbies so you need more practice and experience for trade in forex trading.

If you want to get more trading result, we must try to more improve our trading skills in forex. We can try to learn from our trading experience that we will make us to be able to get more maximal result. If we can understand market from time to time, we will get maximal result here.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Forex trading is not for everybody to be sincere because from what I know a trader that trade in forex market and want to see riches in his side must learn how to trade very well and obtain the best that he can so learning is the best

Not all traders have a good side only. Just like what you said, forex need someone who want to learn, who never stop to trade in forex and have willingess to trade. Some people just want fast money and don't want to work at all, i advise to invest not to trade in forex if they want like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, it is for everyone who is eager to learn it and now days there are so many good places where we could learn from. I have joined great trading Academy Yes FX, I am really proud to be part of such a trustworthy company that too for free and I get even more benefits with their Remote FX Traders program, there I am able to learn so much with their instructors always on their toes to guide us and help us understand the risk and management lesson so that has really changed my career and I believe if anyone joins this then he can do trading easily.

No, it is for everyone who is eager to learn it and now days there are so many good places where we could learn from. I have joined great trading Academy Yes FX, I am really proud to be part of such a trustworthy company that too for free and I get even more benefits with their Remote FX Traders program, there I am able to learn so much with their instructors always on their toes to guide us and help us understand the risk and management lesson so that has really changed my career and I believe if anyone joins this then he can do trading easily.

If we awnt to get success in forex, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Try to use small amount and try to maximize demo account. We must want to learn from experience and must have good trading psychology here

• 2 months later...

It maybe true, basically forex is a high risk business so not everyone can trade well enough let alone people who have problems with emotions, besides forex does not give forgiveness. As long as you can control yourself here then forex is fine for you and you can trade with it.

• 1 month later...

Forex is not for everyone actually because most times, those who just come into Forex because they want to start earning simply because others are earning are the ones who end up losing from it. It is better for someone to look at Forex the same way he would look at other business as a way to earn but only when you have a better knowledge of how to do it.

Forex is not for everyone actually because most times, those who just come into Forex because they want to start earning simply because others are earning are the ones who end up losing from it. It is better for someone to look at Forex the same way he would look at other business as a way to earn but only when you have a better knowledge of how to do it.

Forex is for everyone but we need to know and understand that if we want to trade in forex, we need to understand about forex trading itself. We can use demo account to learn about forex and the trading experience also must be maximized as well as possible.

Forex is for everyone but we need to know and understand that if we want to trade in forex, we need to understand about forex trading itself. We can use demo account to learn about forex and the trading experience also must be maximized as well as possible.

Yes, everyone has the right to be trading well. Forex no gender and age boundaries. But not every trader can be successful in forex trading is therefore, if you want to succeed then we need to learn and practice many trading well so that will make us successful in forex

Any one can be a trader but no all of people are in forex trading can survive in forex trading.  We must know that forex trading is risky business and there's not only reward that we can get, but also there is risk. We must be able to minimize the risk if we want to get maximal profit. We must have good money management and must understand market well. 

Any one can be a trader but no all of people are in forex trading can survive in forex trading.  We must know that forex trading is risky business and there's not only reward that we can get, but also there is risk. We must be able to minimize the risk if we want to get maximal profit. We must have good money management and must understand market well. 

To be able to survive in forex, we need to try more improve our trading skill in forex. We also should understand more about forex trading. Demo account in forex can be maximized to trade in forex

Forex trading is not for everyone and it is not also all that will get the best from trading. But what I am thinking is that once the person here really wants to learn how to trade in the business, then there is the possibility that he or she will also learn to make things work out well for him or her simply by also knowing what it means to manage the business well and make money from trading in the Forex market.

Not for everyone, let me tell you how much people that could handle the effect after they loss their money in forex? The answer is not much can handle it, usually they will leave forex after that happen, or some people that just by reading disclaimer said forex is high risk will suddenly leave it because people don't likt high risk. So ijust agree with OP here, FX is not for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Not for everyone, let me tell you how much people that could handle the effect after they loss their money in forex? The answer is not much can handle it, usually they will leave forex after that happen, or some people that just by reading disclaimer said forex is high risk will suddenly leave it because people don't likt high risk. So ijust agree with OP here, FX is not for everyone.

Forex trading is risky and we need understand it when we are still new in forex. So we also can prepare ourselves with knowledge and educate ourselves with practice too.

Forex trading is risky and we need understand it when we are still new in forex. So we also can prepare ourselves with knowledge and educate ourselves with practice too.

yes, forex is a business that has a risk and therefore we need to be able to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to improve trading skills. with skill that increases, we were able to improve trading results. We can use a demo account to improve the skills of trading

I see this one as the truth, i know that foreign exchange is not for everyone many people quit forex just because they feel this is a not suitable job for them, some reason like too much risk or losing huge sum of money are the main reason for them to quit.

I see this one as the truth, i know that foreign exchange is not for everyone many people quit forex just because they feel this is a not suitable job for them, some reason like too much risk or losing huge sum of money are the main reason for them to quit.

If we want to trade in forex, we need to understand what forex is. We should not be hurry to decide to trade in forex as a full time trader. It will be better if we make forex trading as part time job

Many would say they are someone who quit before doing something but to be honest forex trading is not really easy, maybe for opening or closing account is easy but to make profit? Not all can do that, even myself who has been trading for near 2 years still fine problem with my emotion.