Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I received my 2nd payment from GMT.

Payment Details

* Date: March 26, 2011 4:23:58 PM

* Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

* Sender Name: judy elorcha

* Sender Email: judyelorcha@yahoo.com

* Reference Number: 7AB5C-85947-F6D5A

* Message: Thanks and please continue posting in GMT, dont forget to post your payment proof too.

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

It seem that most of the pending request are all cleared and no doubt it will help me to remain more active there. its true this time there was some delay but hope from next time payment will be more first . now activity there preety good and i also trying to post ptp section as well as hyip payment proof.

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 3/26/2011 8:31 PM

Batch: 58094631

From Account: U4069669 (Judy Elorcha)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Thanks, & please continue posting on GlobalMoneyTalks.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 3/26/2011 1:35 PM

Batch: 58072916

Amount: $1.20

Memo: Thanks for posting over GMT! Please post your payment proof in the required section.

Thank you.

Date: 3/26/2011 9:17 PM

Batch: 58096586

Memo: Thanks and please continue posting in GMT, dont forget to post your payment proof too.

Thank you.

Date: 3/26/2011 9:42 PM

Batch: 58097449

Memo: Thanks and please continue posting in GMT, dont forget to post your payment proof too.

Thank you.

@mahmoud,

I think there is nothing wrong with posting payment proofs. Perhaps, they just don't want to join any discussion and we cannot blame them. About the payment, I guess 1 cent per post for payment proof is normal and acceptable. It also happens in many other forums.

mostly site just give 1 cnet per post and i think post proof is so easy so then no need to worry you still able to get 1 cent per post for doing it.i didnt really active in here because the rate become small and smaller.i dont think its good idea for me to continue my activity in here again

Its true for payment proof posting this forum offering 1 cents per post like other forum but i think if we manage good ratio of discussion post than it will be good amount for 100 post . before i got more 2 cents per post but this time dont expecting more because most of post this time is payment proof .

mostly they pay member about 2-3 cents per post but i dont know if any member get more than that or lower than that.yup the rate is decrease now but its ok as long as they still able to pay member now the problem in here is about the delay of the payment that make member worry to continue their activity

I'm just a new in here. And I see lots of negative comments like delays of payments. But I see others also get paid. Right now I don't know if its still okay to continue posting or not. But since I'm a newbies in here. I will keep on posting and hopes that I will get paid. If not that's okay at least I tried.

I'm just a new in here. And I see lots of negative comments like delays of payments. But I see others also get paid. Right now I don't know if its still okay to continue posting or not. But since I'm a newbies in here. I will keep on posting and hopes that I will get paid. If not that's okay at least I tried.

You can continue posting in this forum my friend because this forum is legit and paying members. The delay of payments happened in there it's because moderators are trying to check the payment requests of the members if they cheated the forum by doing copy pasting of posts in other forums to GMT.

delay is normal but maybe member should know about the possibility of long delay of payment.member should not worry about the payment.i really hope then member will be happy to post in here again.actually negative comment is come from member who so worry about their payment there and dont really know about the long delay that so normal there

I think a delay in payment is normal as it happens to many paid to post forums. However, we also have to see how long the delay happens. If it is only 1 week or less, it is still acceptable. I think a delay longer than 1 week may upset the members and may give the negative impact to the forum itself.

I think a delay in payment is normal as it happens to many paid to post forums. However, we also have to see how long the delay happens. If it is only 1 week or less, it is still acceptable. I think a delay longer than 1 week may upset the members and may give the negative impact to the forum itself.

It's ok for me that payments will be delayed more than a week or 2 weeks as long as there is information on when does the payment will be paid. But the site mod do inform members about the delays so there's no problem. All payments are cleared now and I am going to be active again in this forum.