Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

mod there really fast in approving the payment,thats really nice if it always happen then many memebr will also active in here too.i also read about announcement there,they always update their newletter so if memebr dont really like to read it then they can find it in site too

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its means you got 3,8$ for 100 post there?if im notmistaken their rate was 5 cnets per post and before 7 cents per post and here you just get lower than that?in here admin only accepted 100 post request to make this site stable then so maybe in a month memebr just get about 20$ from them

Maybe we should wait for indieover's reply,i don't think so.I also got paid by this forum,i got 7.44dollar per 100posts and i recieve the payment.Maybe it's time admin max takes a crucial decision,either to lower the rate,or keep paying members the same high rate, which certainly takes time

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 3/6/2011 10:48 AM

Batch: 56637982

From Account: U0230311 (GlobalMoneyTalks.com)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GMT Cash Out- Please don't forget to post the payment proof.

Thank you.

good to see that this forum is back again, that he submit rates are indeed impressive,

I wanted registration in this forum since a period of time, but when I knew it was not paid, retreated from registration,

but now I think I will be an active member of this forum during the coming days .

good to see that this forum is back again, that he submit rates are indeed impressive,

I wanted registration in this forum since a period of time, but when I knew it was not paid, retreated from registration,

but now I think I will be an active member of this forum during the coming days .

It's good to be active in here my friend, because they got higher posting rate. I am active now after my I received my payment. I am glad to receive it with high amount. I hope many members would join this forum because this is indeed a paying one.

Yeah,am really happy to recieve my payment from this site,since there has been a lot of controversy about this forum.Most criticizing words has been used,but yet,admin max held on,and proof his woes wrong by paying the last members.

My TIP

we better ask for payment now,that the topic is open.Be it get close again.Since that's the last case.Thanks to fxcambier for sponsoring this forum.

Yeah... the forum has started paying again and I have seen more activities in the forum. I guess Max and the mods have worked hard to convince the members to continue posting. I also saw Max and the mod in GT explaining about the new rules and his commitment to his forum a few days ago.

There are many members who have been paid in this site so there is no reason for us if we didn't trust to this forum.

This forum gave us good amount of rate so I will try to make many activities in here because we could get much of

bucks in here. I tried to be more active in here.

It's good to be active in here my friend, because they got higher posting rate. I am active now after my I received my payment. I am glad to receive it with high amount. I hope many members would join this forum because this is indeed a paying one.

Surely I am happy to know this news, I am encouraged more on registration in this forum,

I will be an active member, but I hope that there should be flexibility in dealing with new members .

after getting my first payment i am really happy . no doubt i missed that gret opportunity when the forum giving more but atlast happy to get my payment and also got a good forum . now just concetrating in my post with post chasing .

I think this forum will be favorite PTP site because the rate of this forum which is good enough. It will give us 5 cents per post

but too bad, their payment process is so long and that is longer than commonly PTP sites. The last time payment, we must wait

until 3 weeks almost 1 month.

It is a risk to invest your time in this forum because you might end up not getting paid at all, they are the only forum raising dust concerning their payment. Why? But as everyone else will do, once in a while i will go over there and post one or two post and hope they pay.

I start posting in the forum again and I hope they are going to pay fast this time. I see commitment from the admin, Max, when he updated the new rules and he paid some pending payout requests. I hope it will motivate the other members to be active in the forum, too.

the rates are changed from 7 cents per post to 5-15 cents depending on the quality of your posts. so they are now manually crediting the posts. i just hope more members will get motivated to post on GPt sections where i am mostly posting so i could post more. :)

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 3/8/2011 10:08 PM

Batch: 56810197

From Account: U3990562

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Thanks for posting over GMT! Please post your payment proof in the required section.

W.b.regards,

Max

Thank you.

I think even with decreased rates we are still earning pretty good amount in here. so it's much worth it to give extra effort to improve our post quality here. I'm planing to improved more my post here

Yes , because, In spite of decreased rates, but it is still the forum, which provides the highest rates of up to now,

besides other forums that are interested in the field of forex ,

I think that these rates encourage everyone to be active members always in this forum because more time means more profit there.