Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

i stopped posting for now and just waiting for my payment to come. i have lots of forums i am actively posting now so when i have pending payments for one forum,i stop first to give way for some of the forums i am also a part of. hopefully,id be able to get my payment here soon as my request is verified already. :)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As what I have read in max post in GT, they pay members for quality post not in quantity post. Maybe some members do just post without quality and they are not credited from it. In order for you to get high amounts in here, you should provide some quality posts in the forum. I am glad that one mod there commented on me that I am one of the quality poster in the forum:) I requested payout awhile ago and I am not expecting high amounts, low amounts will do for me. I am hoping that all my posts are of good quality to be credited. Let's see how much will I get for my 2nd payment here.:)

Thanks for the reply, rage. So, when a member get paid only $3 or $ even 2.5 for 100 posts, it means the quality of the posts are not really good. So, As I said before, I think it's just like the rate in GT where we earn based on the quality of posts.

i am kinda confused there as well. they shouldn't have said 5-15 cents when they are paying lower than that,right? but i still think its a good forum because they are paying members. i hope the activity won't slow down because of the not so fixed rates,though.

I think it's worth it even if we're paid 5cent per post,and with 100post request,we can reach the amount of $5.00 with just 100post.That's still high and the rates better.I wish am going to have a higher rates per post here.

yeah. But we should provide quality post in the forum or else our post might not get credits. This is what the admin would have in their members, provide quality posts and follow GMT rules. I saw my 2nd payment request here already verified by the moderator of this forum and hoping that I could get a good amounts from my posts. We'll see how much will I get from my 2nd payment.:)

Your payment request has it been verified? You should contact the admin if it has been pending for a longer time. This forum are now home and members should not worry about not getting paid. But you need to know how to make quality posts to get paid.

i am also confused with the exact rate here. I think they should clarify the rate is 2-15 cents and not 5-15 cents as most members got paid $2+ only for 100 posts. :D but anyway its still good as long as they are paying :)

i am also confused with the exact rate here. I think they should clarify the rate is 2-15 cents and not 5-15 cents as most members got paid $2+ only for 100 posts. :D but anyway its still good as long as they are paying :)

Yeah. Same here my friend. I am also confused about the rates since I often seen payment proofs with an amount of only $2. But still if the forum pays that's still good for me. As long as the forum pays and the members are keeping their activities in here, I don't have to worry about that but still confuse of the rates. :)

it stated that they dont really care of the quantity of member post,they just care about the quality of them,and if member get different rate from time to time because admin there just think that our quality o post decrease or increase.i also not get good amoutn there but i will try to improve it.

well actually many member also confused about this site maybe better for them not to make 5 cent as the low rate since in fact mostly member get the rate lower than 3 cents.it just make higher expectation from member but then they just get lower amount only,but at least they still able to pay member

besides the confusion about the rate, there is still no payment though many payout request were verified like mine since march 11. i wonder why i still didn't get the payment till now. there are so many pending payout request that got verified that are still not paid yet.

Regarding the pending payment, I hope it will be cleared out as soon as possible. The members do not want to experience the long pending payment like what happened before. Perhaps, the admin can inform the reason why there is a delay in the payment so the members know what is going on with the forum.

This forum is good but the payment process is a little bit long. I have waited almost a week to get my payment although

the moderator has verified my posts. I hope the site will be faster to pay its members but if the process is a week, that was

still normal.

i heard that admin is still want to make this site as paying site and he dont want if member telling that they are scammer.thats why admin try to give the payment but maybe have dificulty in procesing it fast so then we will also need about 2 weeks to pay member there

just wait about maximum 2 weeks as admin promise to member.we cannot judge anything until that day come,but admin try their best to give any payment for member.i just worry actually/if this site lack of source of income then this site will be hard to get any activity too

Yes i also waiting to see Admin's promise and trying to reach my another 100 post before that. now posting only there payment proof but it only offering 1 cent per post and for this trying to active in ptp section also which is best thread to make good number of post daily.

I am awaiting for my payment in this forum but haven't received it yet. I will continue posting in here after the payment will be processed because I am still busy doing posts in some other PTP forums including DMT. Posting in this forum is quite good because there are some good quality posters who post in this forum.

admin said usually the payment take a place about 1-2 weeks so dont worry as long as your payment verified when admin come and they will pay all the pending payment even not with higher rate as before but we should be thanked to admin for the effort he give to this site