Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

I'm not Admin

New Paid to Post Forum launched.

GlobalMoneyTalks is already a reputed name in the industry.

Has been a member of GlobalMoneyTalks for quite a while.

PTP Sections on Our Board:

1 - Online Money Making Prospects

2 - Other Ways For Making Money Online

3 - Finance & Trading

4 - Payment Processors & Currency Exchange.

Our members will earn: $0.07/Post, & $0.10/Thread!

Members are allowed to open a maximum of 5 New Threads per day, in PTP Sections.

Payout can be requested, after every 100 Posts.

Payment processors : AP,LR

http://globalmoneytalks.com

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to take this PTP here dear mynada

I already joined this site about three days ago, not really members active here for now, but I can see there is already payment proof from the site..

And the rate is really high here, I don't know if they can last longer or not with that rate..

• 2 weeks later...

I have been paid twice, but I have still one payment pending!

02/10/2011 15:16 55062580 U0230311 (GlobalMoneyT...) + $9.50

Merchant Reference: Memo: Thanks, & please continue posting on GlobalMoneyTalks.com, as we're NOT scammers! W.b.regards, Max.

02/10/2011 15:22 55063014 U0230311 (GlobalMoneyT...) + $8.50

Merchant Reference: Memo: Thanks, & please continue posting on GlobalMoneyTalks.com, as we're NOT scammers! W.b.regards, Max.

i have registered to this site and i have start make a few posts today i hope i can be so active in here.since they really pay member.i think member should not miss this chance.but i also confused aboutt he rate there.any memebr get 4$ only and its because of deduction or now the rate just depend on our quality of posting?

i hope i can also get my first payemtnt here.i will try to be more active there.since they are new and have such a great rate.i will not lose this chance.i hope to see the activity in here also good so i can make its about 20 posts a day.i think its not a small number of posting.

i also confused aboutt he payment there.we should check it one by one if it paid or not since admin just write it verified sign only.i also new in here and i hope i can make a few posts in here too,im so excited to reach my first payment in here.before i think it will be easy for me to make 2 posts a day in here.

i see people is being paid by this forum. So the admin had some prob¨lems with apying for a little while. The reason was something about script if i dont remeber wrong.

Not a big thing thought. As long as the forum is up running payments again being done and the quality of posts is good. Then im happy posting there:)

i just confused why not many emmebr like to be active and join this iste.they really offer good rate.i think its the huge rate for one single post.i really like this site but i hope memebr not just join and leave that site.i hope they will also be active there too to reach cashout

@mynada :

im bit confuse my friend..you said the rate is 7 cent each post..but see your payment proof you just got a 4 cent for each your post right?? are that is depend to quality post here??

You are absolutely right, rate depends on quality post. If you want good rate you should post about discussion in any thread. why my payment is worth $4 for first payment cause most of my posts were payment proof and payment proof only worth 1 cent

@mynada :

im bit confuse my friend..you said the rate is 7 cent each post..but see your payment proof you just got a 4 cent for each your post right?? are that is depend to quality post here??

im not sure riv but the calculations here is still wrong.. the rate of payment proof must be

1 cent only and the rate for the discussion is 7 cents.. but now its still not fix by the ibyeconomy

yup admi will tell memebr that they have that amount because of posting proof only.but until now the activity in here still not really good.i still hope that they will always able to give their time in posting too,i hope that everytime i come here there is many post in ptp sections too.

they said there is some problem with their payment system or on cashout button. so they disabled it while they are fixing it. i am not sure if i am to believe them but since they were paying well before. so i am giving the benefit of the doubt. but i will wait for them to fix their problem and start paying again.before i resume my activity on this forum.

yup they have tell to memebr that the payment request service is temporary disble until admin fix the problem there.until now i still liek the activity in here.they really give good rate for member in here but because of that memebr just have big doubt about that.actually i also not really sure about the problem there

when i see 7 cent per replay i join now to can earn any thing from this site and make a good profit from this site

because the site offers is a very good offers and it,s easy to earn a good money from this site

Yes. The forum has high post rate compared to other forum but the fact that they have some sort of problems in their cash system, I think its no good posting in here if you want to make money since many members have already complained about the forum payments. I am also a member here and it's been 4 weeks I think that I requested my first payment and until now, I haven't received any payments from this forum.

I officially declare it is SCAM.admin playing drama and he is worst guy and i think admin is owner of hyiping money.not paying since 1month.he pretending and acting by paying 13members on feb10, 2011.

request to mayur and juzfinal,close the thread and mark it as scam.

admin cant pay 7cent per post and he was not pay also.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.

please close waste forum.

I want immediate close of thread.this is another hyrextalk.com-drama.