Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

i think most gets at least 2-3 cents per post. i cant tell with me since i post payment proofs together with regular posts. they are looking for quality and for most,they dont give the promised rates so maybe they are not impressed with members posts. i dont know. i stopped posting for now but whats good is that the forum is still paying.

this forum pays every 14 days ( 2 weeks ) through our great moderator " Leash " so do not worry at all that i have her e-mail , so if any one got any problem posting there , just send me a message and i will tell here fastly about that , i post there only my payments proofs from other forums and sites but i will be active there soon.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. So admin is keeping a track on every post before paying so he is looking on quality of posts. If u posted alteast 150 characters then you can get around 4-6 cents per post which is quite good and the 100 post can be reached in no time which would mean 5-6$ weekly which is good amount.

no my friend , the admin pays from 1 to 4 cents per post at most so if you posted long high quality posts you will get only 4 cents per post so i think if you posted 2 lines posts in MTV you will get too the $0.04 so it will be better for you if you posted in MTV or LOT so that you can earn more and faster.

I see that the forum is still paid so far, but the level of profit is low, so

I prefer to deal with the forums that are interested in offer good rates to members, or raising the rates provided to the members,

because that means it want to continue to achieve success and attract more members, unlike the forum, which reduced the rates, after it was submitted high rates already .

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for sharing but i think that you mistake this information about this forum ,these rules have changed ,you need to check it again now . their rates now are between 5 and 15 cents it depends on post quality of the post . the minimum like other forums 100 posts and its easy to reach with such site so if you post quality you may get $7 easy

thanks for sharing but i think that you mistake this information about this forum ,these rules have changed ,you need to check it again now . their rates now are between 5 and 15 cents it depends on post quality of the post . the minimum like other forums 100 posts and its easy to reach with such site so if you post quality you may get $7 easy

Its true in new rule rate ism 5 to 15 cents ans 1 cents for payment proof posting but i think it hard to get 5 to 15 cents of discussion post because from many days there is none who get such rate and my last payment which i got 1 cents per post although have discussion post also as well as payment proof post . anyway this time i dont expecting more 1 cents because all my post are there this time payment proof but hoping some first payment .

I have been unable to reach the site for 2 days. Its error, the site dont open for me.

I havent readed my emails but there is no update from them.

Maybe its only from my ip thats a problem. Anyone else having problems reaching the site?

I looked from another PTP sites, there is news that the site has been back to normal again. But there are many pending payments which is not made yet.

I hope the admin could clear them all so the members could be active again.

Admin will take care of the pending payments in here since he is quite busy at his offline works few days back and I read what admin Robert said that he will process payouts again in the forum. So it's better to start posting again in the forum to be included in the payments.

Admins need to be more active, so members feel more comfortable and confidence to the forum, and therefore will increase their activity, because there are many forums new and old interested in their organs, and this will affect the success of this Forum and its ability to attract more members .

Admins need to be more active, so members feel more comfortable and confidence to the forum, and therefore will increase their activity, because there are many forums new and old interested in their organs, and this will affect the success of this Forum and its ability to attract more members .

Yeah. I agree. Admin should really find a way to be active in the forum because that will boost members confidence that this forum is really alive. Even though there are active mods in here but the fact that we need to see admin running the forum will help motivate us to participate in the forum's discussion.

I don't have any ideas about this forum anymore, I hope they could increase its rate but more important if the site could make sure

if its payment process won't be late anymore. There are many forums which turned into scam, I think members will be more careful

because of that condition.

The admin should complete all pending payment soon. It has been long enough and all of his members have started to worry

about the forum. The admin shouldn't make his members wait too long oftenly without any confirmations.

The admin should complete all pending payment soon. It has been long enough and all of his members have started to worry

about the forum. The admin shouldn't make his members wait too long oftenly without any confirmations.

Exactly. Admin should try to give time to the forum and pay members on a regular basis so that they will not doubt the forum because of the pending payments. I am not active in here anymore and if there will be regular activities in the forum and payments, then that's the time I will resume posting.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 5/7/2011 12:32 PM

Batch: 60726913

From Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Thank you for posting in GMT. pls post your proof.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 5/7/2011 11:52 AM

Batch: 60725066

Memo: Thank you for posting in GMT, we'll appreciate if you can post your proof.

Thank you.

And 2 payments more recieved:)

Paid via LR

Date: 05/07/2011 12:44

Batch: 60727361

Memo: Thank you for posting in GMT.

2nd Payment

Date: 05/07/2011 12:44

Batch: 60727361