Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

I am happy to see that Max, the admin, shows concerns to his forum by paying some pending payments. I see more activities in the forum after the payment and also the announcement of the new rules. I am also motivated to resume my activities and hope I will get paid fast.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some things that must be concerned by the Director of the Forum to be always this forum is one of the most important forums for all of us

quickly pay to the members , to respond to queries members without delay and to be flexible with them, especially with new members .

I am happy to see that Max, the admin, shows concerns to his forum by paying some pending payments. I see more activities in the forum after the payment and also the announcement of the new rules. I am also motivated to resume my activities and hope I will get paid fast.

Yeah. I agree. The forum now seems to become one of the good forums that pays now. The posting rate is high also and if you post high quality, you will really receive good amounts from this forum. Since the forum paid me, I am now back again to make post in this forum.

yup i have see many member get paid yesterday.so then the activity there up.admin try to gain their trust again and he success.now just a few pending payment in the second page there so maybe for the next payment day he will pay it all.now just crossed the finger that admin will come fast

yeah and they have made payments again today. looking good! i am so happy i made another 100 posts this morning so i get to request for another payment. i am hoping i'll get paid soon.i am actually excited to know how much i get credited for my posts. :)

@vainskie

Oh really?? That was so nice if the admin is active to complete the payment request in the site and it's not as long as the first

payment which experienced by most of members in there. I am new member who isn't reached minimum payout request in this

site. I hope I could reach minimum payout request soon

The admin has kept his words to pay the payment requests and it is done fast. I think it's a good sign because that's what the members want to see from him. The members wil appreciate what he has done and they will keep posting. In the end, the forum will be a lively and an active one.

i think Admin is real serious indeed. he's added more people to the staff to help manage the forum and thats a good sign. i heard they are now paying weekly which is a good decision. more and more people are joining the site and old member are coming back so theres a good activity going on in there now.

i think Admin is real serious indeed. he's added more people to the staff to help manage the forum and thats a good sign. i heard they are now paying weekly which is a good decision. more and more people are joining the site and old member are coming back so theres a good activity going on in there now.

This good news because I always see that the most important thing for the success of any site is to attention in organs and contacts with them ,

and to respond to these inquiries this will create more confidence and satisfaction member when dealing with the site and they are willing to increase their activity always .

After getting my first payment from this forum i am i have now fully concentrate here and trying my best to post here. but dont understanding there is no active by Mods when there is so many duplicate thread in ptp section . if it delete by mods than this section will be neat and clean.

After getting my first payment from this forum i am i have now fully concentrate here and trying my best to post here. but dont understanding there is no active by Mods when there is so many duplicate thread in ptp section . if it delete by mods than this section will be neat and clean.

This is really important, and calls for concern because the lack of attention to such things will make this forum is not able to continue in success ,

and would therefore be unable to continue to pay in the coming period, such as what happened in a forum " hyrextalk " .

Max. The admin came to GT to announce that they are no longer paying for any spam post. If you do get paid you will receive half the normal price for it. But for all quality post it still stand straight.

This is logical, but I take it that the payment of half the amount is the flexibility of the admin ,

because there are many forums refuse to pay members who are doing some mistakes, such as spam .

One thing is now clear to members.That admin of GlobalMoneyTAlk is giving his members more trust since he's now almost online everytime i pop in.And now that the rates have been lowered to 5-15cent per post depending on our post quality,it's making this forum a place of pleasure to post.And activities here is really great.

One thing is now clear to members.That admin of GlobalMoneyTAlk is giving his members more trust since he's now almost online everytime i pop in.And now that the rates have been lowered to 5-15cent per post depending on our post quality,it's making this forum a place of pleasure to post.And activities here is really great.

Yeah... I also often see him in the chatting section lately. He and his staff make some comments there or just greet his members who are online. I am glad to see that he really cares about his forum and the members of his forum.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 3/10/2011 9:37 PM

Batch: 56963456

From Account: U3990562 (HYIPStreet.net)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Thanks for posting over GMT! Please post your payment proof in the required section.

W.b.regards,

Max

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 3/10/2011 9:35 PM

Batch: 56963360

From Account: U3990562

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Thanks for posting over GMT! Please post your payment proof in the required section.

W.b.regards,

Max

I'm now convince that this site is a good site to start posting. Before I have some concern if this site is paying or not. But seeing proof of payments and some confidence comments from other members make me decide to start posting in here.

I just don't understand why some members get paid only $3 or even $2.50. If the lowest rate is 5 cents per post at least, they should earn $5 for 100 posts. Is the rate in GMT various like the one in GT? Can anyone tell me about this?

As what I have read in max post in GT, they pay members for quality post not in quantity post. Maybe some members do just post without quality and they are not credited from it. In order for you to get high amounts in here, you should provide some quality posts in the forum. I am glad that one mod there commented on me that I am one of the quality poster in the forum:) I requested payout awhile ago and I am not expecting high amounts, low amounts will do for me. I am hoping that all my posts are of good quality to be credited. Let's see how much will I get for my 2nd payment here.:)