Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

its really good if we can have live mentor but if its online then I don't see any problem with that. Right now I do hope to make good income in forex and I will try to use any means and ways to make good income in forex without any problem at all. I see that its so hard to see myself earning good amount of money in real account if we don't know how to trade first. So its always good to try to trade in demo account first then in real account if we don't have mentor to help us to trade.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think so, cause not all traders can afford to have a live mentor, especially newbies. I know live mentor is much advantageous than an online mentor, but still we should consider the help we can gain from online mentors.

first we need to know what kind of online mentor that we want, because there are some online mentor that also have good way to teach people so they will more understand about forex, some of them known as paid online mentor, and many people prefer this way but actually the price is lesser then offline or live mentor even like that still better than nothing.

Yeah, agreeable. Cause having a mentor gives us more and widen understanding than learning solo. Especially if the one who's mentoring us knows alot better than just reading ebooks and other resources only by ourselves. Me, I prefer any mentor but only those affordable.

How about online mentor? i think that kind of mentor also easier to find around internet we can use their services and also paid them too but some of them are free with their blog or when they active in forum to help other trader too, but still it is quite hard to communicate with them unless we know them personally

That will also need to spend if you are willing to have spend some money for gaining knowledge then, you can. There are others who will choose more practical way and others want to consult the experts or those who have been a trader for long time. Now, we can think here that it's still us who will do more of learning and self-study.

Basically it will be something like that, but actually in my mind i prefer offline mentor to help me through my trading, since it will be more easier for me if i contact with them and also share something, for me that is the most efficient way that i can do to increase my own experience and skills in forex.

It's rare to find such a trader has mentor who can teach them forex trading faster than learn alone. For me, live or online mentor will be very useful and needed by all beginner traders. About effectiveness, live or online mentor I think same as far as we understand what mentor teach.

everything must exchange dear if you get live mentors you will get better knowledge than online mentor But you must paid some fee. As I know My big sister had her own cost too around 30K dollars per course but she screen traders who want to learn with her too.She doesn't want to see anyone who don't attention or don't have enough Mathmetrics to learn with her and get loss. Many people ever request her to write in blog but she refused because "If want to study with her must study privately will be better"

@nagilover: well it seems you said it all, by the way how much the difference between someone who study with live mentor with someone who study with online mentor, i found some of my fellow which gain so much profit just by learn from online mentor, which sometimes give them signal

@nagilover: well it seems you said it all, by the way how much the difference between someone who study with live mentor with someone who study with online mentor, i found some of my fellow which gain so much profit just by learn from online mentor, which sometimes give them signal

YEs as My big sister teach me she taech in all of basic in very clear.I doubt as online mentor ever teach you in deep detail or not. I think live mentor teach newbies in very deep level quite easy since they stay with you and they will point your mistake in every trading.

Me as a beginner, I dont find yet the difference of both parties. I mean, I learned alot from online mentors for they answers my queries and give some hint on trading, but still I have been reading blogs and reviews that live mentors are better and of good teaching. But the point is, does everybody afford to have live mentors?. Me as a newbie, I cant. Cause I'm just relying on my PTP sites to earn some cash.

Me as a beginner, I dont find yet the difference of both parties. I mean, I learned alot from online mentors for they answers my queries and give some hint on trading, but still I have been reading blogs and reviews that live mentors are better and of good teaching. But the point is, does everybody afford to have live mentors?. Me as a newbie, I cant. Cause I'm just relying on my PTP sites to earn some cash.

Well, I have been trading forex since about 2-3 years now. There was a time when I was not able to trade myself and required a help of an online mentor who suggested me on what pair should I trade. With the pass of time, I kept learning and evolved as a successful trader. I no longer require any online mentor to take any positions as I am able to do it myself.

• 3 months later...

It is not hard to find online mentor but it is hard to find a real good one. Many people who just can make big profits will claim themselves as a good forex trader. You must not learn from them because they still don't know anything about forex. Forex is not only about make big profits but how to make stable profits every month.

I prefer the live mentor because I can interact directly either through verbal or practice. I can ask my question more specific and show where I did not understand. Of course I will get better answers than with an online mentor because an online mentor is separate by a far place where we can only communicate.

I prefer live if theirs a live mentor because I can see facial reactions and some personal questions that online questioning and teaching can't be learn. I really want to do some workshop as I can directly interact on how to trade in forex trading and earn money from it. But I guess its going to take some times before I can find a right person to teach me.

We have to be sure that at the end of that we will able to find our own strategy not just merely copying their strategies wherein we might not understand well how its work and if it is suitable in our trades. So the important things we learned in live and mentor should be working together as it will be better for our trades.

The live mentor will be in the interest of the new forex trader because the interaction in this case is more conducive and the trader can actually view charts with full explanation and without internet hitches. Also the live mentor can be easily reached than the online mentor where a trader has to send emails.

The online mentor will help the newbie a lot when they trying to learn more about forex trading, it also help them to saves their time and efficiently make them more understand how to trading and also they could be get some tips and trading strategy from their mentor.

The advantage of figuring out these things by oneself is that they tend to stick better, and the trader understands the concepts better. Most of forex traders will go for live mentor. Live mentor is the one which will show me simple steps to trade. He will point out mistakes to me, why the online mentor will only be there.