Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why you should not trade unpopular pairs

euro

Why do you want to support unpopular pairs? I think that popular pairs are more profitable than unpopular pairs, the rate of success is bigger with popular pairs rather than unpopular one, there are more indicators which support popular pairs, and so on. Just because you can be a market maker doesn't mean it is good to you.

Well most traders prefer popular pairs. But there are people who can see things which others can't see. They trade and support unpopular pairs because they can take profit out of them. Otherwise why would they bother giving larger spreads on those pairs? And also if they were not on demand then brokers would not have offered them as well.

Well most traders prefer popular pairs. But there are people who can see things which others can't see. They trade and support unpopular pairs because they can take profit out of them. Otherwise why would they bother giving larger spreads on those pairs? And also if they were not on demand then brokers would not have offered them as well.

Well, popular pairs, of course, is the most popular one which people love to take. There is higher liquidity there thus guarantee the chance of price movement especially for traders who need a huge momentum. Unpopular pairs are without any advantage, a trader with bigger capital could be a market maker, where they are the one who influenced the price.

Well, popular pairs, of course, is the most popular one which people love to take. There is higher liquidity there thus guarantee the chance of price movement especially for traders who need a huge momentum. Unpopular pairs are without any advantage, a trader with bigger capital could be a market maker, where they are the one who influenced the price.

We should be able to understand every what we sell or buy at a price that can make us more fortunate, because it must be our understanding of the understanding and understand well in order to put our capital well

No matter what is the reason behind using that pair the last thing we are all looking for is money. I am sure the profit they are looking for is bigger compared to those wide spreads. I also think that since the liquidity is pretty much low, it will be easier for someone to become a market maker and drive the price to one point faster.

Unpopular pairs also have their advantages. Otherwise they would not be in the market. But the problem with those pairs are that they are vulnerable to spikes. And a spike can cost a trader a lot. So expertise is needed to trade those pairs.

I find this entirely personal choice because it’s down to our skills, as if we are capable than there is nothing wrong in working on more instruments. However, if we are inexperienced then we could be at better zone by sticking to our strength and fewer options. I keep my options open and that helps me gain maximum in any situation. It’s a lot simpler with the conditions I have been given by OctaFX broker. I love it with their ECN account which can be opened with as low as 20 USD and comes with little manipulations.

I find this entirely personal choice because it’s down to our skills, as if we are capable than there is nothing wrong in working on more instruments. However, if we are inexperienced then we could be at better zone by sticking to our strength and fewer options. I keep my options open and that helps me gain maximum in any situation. It’s a lot simpler with the conditions I have been given by OctaFX broker. I love it with their ECN account which can be opened with as low as 20 USD and comes with little manipulations.

So the success and profit of a trader is one of the traits that we must know, that kind of thanks to the abilities and efforts we ktia do, so do not forget that the first thing we have to do is to learn and try so that our ability to maximize and understand

So the success and profit of a trader is one of the traits that we must know, that kind of thanks to the abilities and efforts we ktia do, so do not forget that the first thing we have to do is to learn and try so that our ability to maximize and understand

Success is not an instant for us to run, but success is necessary to always do in sacrifice and also struggle in learning. All successful investors and traders in the Forex and CFD markets are familiar with the name FXB Trading. This is basically an online intermediary service that offers an effective type of trading base. In addition to offering such important things, it also makes it easier for merchants to succeed in the trading market as it supplies some strategic and speculative tools that are not easily found elsewhere on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

It is so funny, pick the unpopular pairs because it doesn't have wide spread. In fact, popular pairs which have low spread in most conditions while the one that has wide spread is actually unpopular pairs. Popular pairs are good for traders who are still newbies or want to trade in a safe way rather than confused with how to make the profit with unpopular pairs.

It is so funny, pick the unpopular pairs because it doesn't have wide spread. In fact, popular pairs which have low spread in most conditions while the one that has wide spread is actually unpopular pairs. Popular pairs are good for traders who are still newbies or want to trade in a safe way rather than confused with how to make the profit with unpopular pairs.

Being a trader is sometimes difficult in choosing a broker well, because now many brokers who do cheating, and we should be able to choose a broker who can guide and also guide us become one of the reliable traders and also achieve easy profits

Unpopular pairs and what you said above doesn't even have any correlation and how can it be like that? Even with popular pairs still, there are a lot of manipulative brokers out there. Unpopular pairs lack of liquidity and the reason why it has big spread compared to popular pairs and this is why people seem to think twice about it.

Unpopular pairs and what you said above doesn't even have any correlation and how can it be like that? Even with popular pairs still, there are a lot of manipulative brokers out there. Unpopular pairs lack of liquidity and the reason why it has big spread compared to popular pairs and this is why people seem to think twice about it.

So the only reason is that? Well, there is one important note to make, an exotic currency pair could move hundred or even thousand pips and then stop. Why? Because only a small number of banks trade these exotics, so once a move starts, it continues and rumbles next. That big volatility is not really like what you can see in major pairs.

• 8 months later...

Trading is somehow not so easy task today. Forex trading is not only exchanging one currency for other currency. Traders can't ensure profitable journey from random trade executions. Rather traders will require thinking about proper analysis; they should consider the spread; potential pips; flexibility to trade; liquidity potential of the currencies, etc. When we try to trade with uncommon pairs we face the problem of high uncertainty along with higher spread.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your advice is applicable to scalpers indeed. The fact that the spread is high does not mean it is a bad pair to trade generally. With a good strategy and long term position, one can actually make good profit from trading pairs with high spreads, but good volatility.

Many also take advantage of trend and positive swap from exotic pairs. There are various ways to trade so people should not stop looking.