Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The yen the safe haven for you

euro

Have you had any luck with the yen? I've had a lot of luck when trading western currencies against the yen like usd, euro, gbp, aud, against the yen. There have always been many bullish trends for me to scalp. I think its great for short term trading. Have you had any luck at all with the yen? 

• 3 months later...

I know of a friend too who trades the USD against the Yen and actually makes pips with it. I think a host of traders who trade in Yen are really those who are technical traders. I feel that's really where to get a good analysis of the way it will either rise or fall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now, I am focusing on the eur/usd. The yen can be a safe haven for the traders who know how to trade the yen. I'm sure any pair is going to be a safe haven if the trader is able to know how to trade in the currency. I like trading in the euro and it is good for me.

• 1 month later...

I am still studying the Yen in the Demo account to see if I can get closer to it and be used to it the more. Trading in Yen seems quite good to a lot of traders and also profitable. It might simply provide the trader better chances of profit when understand well enough.

• 1 year later...

Yen isn't safe haven anymore the currency wars that makes the price of this pair going down has effectively ended up those said. But overall if you want to target and trade with the indicator or east asian economy then you can plunge your money into Yen which i can say predictable compared to others.

• 3 weeks later...

Before it was safe haven as many people did the same thing before, Yen right now is just like the other currency that putting theirselves into currency war trying to create a more competitive rather than before. It is not really predictable especially in this volatile condition now.

The Yen favours certain people and do not favour others. it is not always easy for the trader who doesn't know anything about combining the Japanese country with other currencies to earn. More so, there was a time it sounded as though the Yen was a boom and you see everyone going towards that angle.

No currency is a safe haven and every currency is a safe haven. What is there to determine which one that will work is whether the person already has a good knowledge of what to do or if he is able to understand the way the Forex business works because in the real sense of trading, it is more important that the trader will first look at whether he or she knows how to handle the pair he or she is trading with.

"No currency is a safe haven and every currency is a safe haven".

Contradictive? for me Yen is not safe haven anymore, it is hardly to say something like that even CHF which for some years become safe haven right now also isn't safe haven. It is not as strong as it used to be thus making people think twice.

"No currency is a safe haven and every currency is a safe haven".

Contradictive? for me Yen is not safe haven anymore, it is hardly to say something like that even CHF which for some years become safe haven right now also isn't safe haven. It is not as strong as it used to be thus making people think twice.

That is why I still maintain that this thing is only going to depend on the type of knowledge that you have on that currency. If you know how to trade the yen, then it's definitely going to make things work for you and it is even more important if you understand the risks and you are willing to make it in such a way that you will know when and when not to trade it.

Yen is not safe haven anymore, how can it be not safe haven? Yen as we know before is currency of Japan which often  balance the high debt level and with its high trade surplus make it very good place to store our money into Yen, but that is not anymore as Yen getting stronger it makes export less strong plus japan aging workforce.

Yes. I think it is very good. That is why I still maintain that this thing is only going to depend on the type of knowledge that you have on that currency. If you know how to trade the yen, then it's definitely going to make things work for you and it is even more important if you understand the risks and you are willing to make it in such a way that you will know when and when not to trade it. 

• 3 weeks later...

It is just that. The whole pairs can be safe haven if we know how to make use of it. We should learn to focus on the way our skills and knowledge counts because when there is that lack of knowledge, then there will be lack of concentration in us and this thing is what leads to some of the traders running helter skelter in search of better opportunities to earn.

• 2 weeks later...

True to certain extent especially since not all currencies considered to be safe haven although the label of safe haven doesn't always apply we can see that USD, JPY(were) and CHF are often considered to be safe haven currencies. The key is strong economy. JPY were but it seems they devaluate their currency to keep make export competitive.

• 1 month later...

Right now i think it back that there is no such as Safe Haven currency, since the world more connected and many people can play the price of one or two currencies to certain price that we never think before. But currency which close to safe have status only CHF, JPY, and of course USD which become dominant since early WW2.

• 2 weeks later...

It is still exist well maybe before there was since i think CHF tied by Gold even after WW2 over and USD become the global currency. Right now, USD could be considered as safe have not just Yen. First it must stable enough in order to be a safe haven, so people called it as "hard currency".

It is still exist well maybe before there was since i think CHF tied by Gold even after WW2 over and USD become the global currency. Right now, USD could be considered as safe have not just Yen. First it must stable enough in order to be a safe haven, so people called it as "hard currency".

Yes the reason why Yen is considered as hard currency or safe haven one because it is before a stable one and up to now even there is a long-term deflation happening in japan. Some factors contributing to a currency's safe haven status including long-term stability of its purchasing power, for example USD.

It is because Yen is strong, you can see how Japan's economy survive from disasters from nature or even from human itself(ex: war, internal problem, and others). It is not exaggerating to say that Yen is safe haven currency for us, that is because this one really act like that and deserve to be it. Not to mention it is one of the creditors in the world.

• 1 month later...

Yen is still a safe haven currency thanks to its price which is quite high compared to the other currency, and also the economy of Japan which even stagnate to certain extent but showing a good prospect if Japanese want to change the direction, and its goverment also stable enough to make Yen safe haven.

• 4 years later...

Orders are basic instruments for a trader and ought to consistently be considered when executing against a trading strategy. Orders can be utilized to go into an exchange just as, help secure benefits and limit drawback risk. Understanding the differences between the order types accessible can assist you with determining which orders the best suit your necessities and are most appropriate to assist you with reaching your trading objectives.