Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

im not in a hurry for them to get back online as i dont have time to get active on this one.and with long time they were offline i have found other forums already to replace this one. but if they get back it wil be good but i dont know If i can still try to get active in this one.

The requested URL /forum/forum.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The aboving is see when I access to the forum!I think the forum had break down!

Well I am able to access the forum without any problems with the link that I mentioned in the earlier post.

Latest Update:

The forum is back open again for posting ! :)

This forum now online and today i made 10 post there in ptp section and seen there is no more member yet active probably because many of us still dont know the good news that the forum is back. hope this forum will get some advertiser soon.

Well I have already updated other forums too about the re-start of MTW. Once the activity is increased the forum will be in a position to get advertisers. I hope we all will remain active on MTW.

Well I have already updated other forums too about the re-start of MTW. Once the activity is increased the forum will be in a position to get advertisers. I hope we all will remain active on MTW.

Excuse me. Since you seem to be always online, can you tell me the minimum cashout of this site?

The forum can be now seen but now it is loading very slowly and just due to this main reason i can say that it wil be difcult to post over there ,But the good factor afetr around 2 weeks the contest was over the admin had paid the winnings of the refferal contest today .

Thanks for the info. I'm actually also having problems accessing the site.

Well what link are you using to access MTW ?

@jackie: We were moving the forum to another hosting site so it took us 2 weeks otherwise the payments are processed within 24 hours. :)

Anyways we have started the lucky number contest too now :)

payment received from MTW:

image-6F72_4CEB4F04.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/22/2010 10:22 AM

Batch: 49749300

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $2.80

Memo: Payment from Moneytalkworld Forum, Thanks

Thank you.

I had join in this forum,but the speed of access is so slow in my computer!So I hard work on this site per ten minutes can post one reply.So bad to me!

Really good activity here of members . i also posting many post in ptp section like others members because there is no restriction of post in ptp section yet and with this i am very near to my 300 point and within 2 days i will reach the goal . hope this forum will get some Advertiser.

Really good activity here of members . i also posting many post in ptp section like others members because there is no restriction of post in ptp section yet and with this i am very near to my 300 point and within 2 days i will reach the goal . hope this forum will get some Advertiser.

Yes there is no restriction of posts as long as they are quality posts. :) I see you are very active on MTW too. :)

GOT my 2nd payment from this nice forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/26/2010 7:30 AM

Batch: 50072772

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment from Moneytalkworld Forum, Thanks

Thank you.

I had join in this forum,but the speed of access is so slow in my computer!So I hard work on this site per ten minutes can post one reply.So bad to me!

Well the forum is running smoothly now. Maybe you should try clearing your cache in case MTW still loads slowly for you. But at the moment members of MTW are not having any problems accessing the forum.

I also very happy here of my posting and also enjoying . although the forum is not very old but with 3 cent rate really this forum is going very well and Admin there is really very very good man and i am there regular if i get little time to spend online. actually i like the forum very much and i am in 9 forum now and this is my first choice.

I am very very happy when see Admin paid me after 1 hours of request . i am now active in 9 forum but this payment is the highest spreedy payment which i got today and it is in within 1 hour after request . i have no word how to express this beautiful event and i believe the forum will reach its highest position one day.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/4/2010 12:07 PM

Batch: 50635743

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.

Yes i also think its better to active there when Admin is very active about members payment and he is not strict at all .anyway still there is not much activity in ptp section but i am regular there with my 10 to 15 post . anyway now there is not lack of ads but think if they got more ads then it will be good both members and Admin.