Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I already reduce my post to 20 post three times a week in here. So over all my post will be 60 post a week in here only. But I'm sure once the payments has been done activity will going to start increasing again. We just need to be patient if we really want to be earning in mtw still. Because I know mtw is stable and its going to pay soon as dmt already got paid we are next.

so why did you decide to decrease your activity on the site. you should does not decrease your activity on the site because it's very much enjoyable making post here although the payment had not been done yet up to note, I am sure that we are going to get paid any way. Its just a matter of time and waiting.

my points still stick at 300 here, so far i don't have much problem since i don't much active in this forum, but today i will make other 50 points after i visited the site and see there are so many threads that still don't have reply from members of this forum

Accumulating 40 points in the forum is not just bad,that is my target in the forum as well since there is no good activity in the forum,i am now bothered with our pending payment requests in the forum,it now going to 4 weeks that the payment requests has been pending

I have made post here last night and so I'm just hoping some members making post on my last post. If i have found new activity then I would be happy to continue pursuing on the site once again. I am glad that I'm very much consistent on my activity on the site this is where I'm most active at among different forums.

@hadg33 yes the pending payment request has taken too long and is really getting posters kind of worried. I'm sure that the admin will clear the payments soon although we can't be sure of when he will do so. I was able to make a good number of points there yesterday and the activity was okay though it seemed to have dropped.

I have made another round of post once again and so I am just happy that I am able to make a lot of post. So thankfully seeing one member making post on the site. So that will is not totally without activity. I just hope to check out the site more often now for the chance to make some post on the site as well.

today i visite the forum and see that there are some posters that already active in this forum well, and i think there is no much problem to be an active poster in this site, and aside from that all, activities of this forum are great from every section that i visited

I've completed my posting activities in this forum already and I am glad that I have already achieve my goal in here to reach more than another minimum payout amount and I may request for another payment request in here already despite that my current is still not been verified.

I guess theirs going to be no payments this month. It's already February 28 and I still not see any payments in my LR so I guess if ever mtw going to pay its going to pay next month. I'm just hoping that next month every thing in here is back to normal. So far so good that I'm earning good in dmt as I can still maintain and sustain my posting in mtw as I know its still going to pay. I'm hoping to reach 1,000 points before I will stop posting if ever theirs still pending payments.

Well yeah no payments happened for the last day of February here and I don't see much payment request that have been verified, anyways I did still make some posts and was able to request for another payment request in here, hopefully everything will be paid next week.

Although this forum is one of the forums which gained the confidence of members because the admin here is honest man and cares to pay for members always even if payment is delayed, but this time I see that payment has been delayed for a very long time, I think this thing is not encouraging .

It feels so great that we have been able to receive the payment once again. I have not loss my confidence on the site. I know that we just need to wait and there's nothing to be worried about because that site is very much stable up to now. But I'm just hoping that this week there won't be any delay on the site

with more people that trying to be active here then it will be good for them. and also for other posters who want to earn here every month, so far i already have about 300 points here and look for earn more points before request my payment but it seems i will take quite long time here

Yea,it would take a long time to be able to request for a tangible amount here 'cos the activity in the forum is quite low,anyways it would be better if we all can be active here so that to make posts would not be that difficult,though i have not been able to make posts 'cos i was busy in ELF moderating

well, i just made few posts here so far but i like this forum condition for now, because there are many posters that still make post here and i think that is because the latest payment that admin made in this forum and that is good enough for them because it will increase activity here more.