Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I'm only able to make more posts today because, I have focused in here for several hours and then, I have made now 400 points. I don't think I will able to add more points this evening for the current forum activities that is not that high and also waiting for payment approval.

I'm back to posting again and I am just glad that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site once again. Before when I was not able to post a lot that I would feel very disappointed but now I just try my best to make a lot of post next time when I have lots of time to make a lot of post.

I will try to accumulate some points before going to bed then edit my payment request later since payment requests are yet to be approved and the number of points I requested for are quite small although okay. :D. I would have visited the forum earlier in the day to make some extra activity but I assumed that payment requests would be approved today so I felt that there was no need for making activity.

Today I should start accomplishing my goal for this week. So i would try to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would try to focus more and post well. So I would start early this morning posting here already. So I am glad that I have the time to post on the site as well. So I think that I would be more productive this week.

I have requested payout last night but I don't know if it has been approved already. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts later on while waiting for the payment this week. Anyway. I am sure that the other members were able to complete their activity on the site already. So I would try to complete my post here later on as well.

Of course,same would happen here,he has to finish the approving payment requests in DMT before he can approve the payments here,anyways i am always motivated to make posts here in MTW,i still prefer posting in MTW to DMT,regardless of the high rates that DMT is paying

Of course,same would happen here,he has to finish the approving payment requests in DMT before he can approve the payments here,anyways i am always motivated to make posts here in MTW,i still prefer posting in MTW to DMT,regardless of the high rates that DMT is paying

Well everybody has his or her own taste of forum, my case will be the reverse if Im given the opportunity to choose between both forums. Still I'll try to spend my time on both forums irrespective of the differrence in the rates.

281 points. Its seems its take me lots of days before I'm going to reach 500 points in here. I'm struggling to post every day in here but that's what I want to achieve in here. I guess I just need to concentrate in posting that playing in fb if I really want to earn more in here. lols. But right now mtw is my priority forum. Meaning if I have free time this is one of the first few ptp forum that I want to post into.

It's just hard for me to earn 300 points weekly here because don have much time. But I will do try to focus more and spend more time so that i would be able to keep on earning more points on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post today. But for now I do not see anyone posting yet.

I could not post in MTW throughout yesterday due to the fact that I did not have alot of time and the few of my time was spent on DMT, which is not encouraging if I want to receive payout this weekend. So I'll be posting inhere either in the morning or evening so as to achieve my target.

I'm just glad that I have been able to spend some time on posting on the site now as I am done posting for my another round of post. So for now I am going to post on DMT. Anyway I have only 100 points for this week. So I would need to make another 100 points so I would be qualified for payout for this week. So I would need to make a lot of post.

@indieover I think you really need to be more active in MTW because the points you've accumulated so far there aren't good enough. I myself am not impressed with my last week's activity and with the way this week has begun, it seems that I won't accumulate enough points due to my offline activities but I'll see to it that I accumulate up to 300points before Sunday.

Yeah I would say that I have been less active here lately would I would need to work harder and to concentrate much harder so that I would be able to reach my goal on the site so that I would be satisfied with my activity and earning on the site once again. So I would try on making post on other sections now.

It seems that today I found out that there's not much activity in the forum. And yet, I have not yet made at least 50 points this morning because of the low activity. But I hope that this afternoon, I will going to see more activities as I wanted to always accomplish my goal as early as possible.

i don't make any post yet here, but it seems this forum need more activity based on your posts, later i will posts here and i hope that will bring you all some chance to make posts here, so far i don't have any concern to earn here again, but i still prefer their sister site(DMT)

I've been busy with my offline works and other stuffs thats why I was unable to post in the forum and even in its sister site. Well its only 2 days remaining for the sunday deadline for payout so I need to rush my posting here because I just need few points to reach minimum payout.

I have been very active in the forum except for 2 days ago when my country is playing soccer,i was unable to make posts in the forum,i think i only have today and tomorrow to make posts in the forum,i would just try and accumulate another 200 points then i would request for a payout

I will just keep my activity in MTW forum although, I have some losing motivation because, of we don't have yet seen payment approvals. And we don't know when will be the next batch of payments. I'm just hoping admin will still able to have fast payments or at least there will be times for fast payments.