Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Actually, in morning I have this mtw forum to be active and then, I did able to be in dmt forum. I just do alternately post in the two forums and most of the time I spend more time in here this week which is surprising for me. But before, I'm really doing many posts as well but not this week that I'm in highest peak of my activity in mtw forum.

I would have loved to have my activities in both forums at almost the same level but instead of having more activities in the DMT forum I have more for this week here in MTW. This is so even though there are more sections for me to post to on the DMT forum.

Yeah it's great that we have been active on the site. Before it was the fast loading that made me so active on the site. As the site loads much faster than MTV and even DMT. So that's why I have always preferred to post here daily. It's just encouraging to post when the site loads so fast on my end

Before only? With the great appearance and feels of the forum it's obviously better now. If we see before that they have not much good in the forum script and now mtw forum got good looks and also fixed search button. Today, I'm hoping to have payout request here as other members did.

Same here,I would be requesting for payout too,though I might not be able to post in the forum today due to my offline works,i have reached my target for the week already so i am not really worried,if I can finish my off line works on time,I might make a round of post in the forum

So I just hope that you would have the time to post here soon. I have been able to prioritize my activity on this site pretty well. Anyway I have seen some new activity on the site once again. And so I am glad that the site is having nice activity up to no or daily. So I think that the site is very active forum now.

I'm not sure if I can have more posts for today but as long as there's recent activities I will try to have posts. I will not able to make posts this evening but I will just have complete my posting today. I think I can only make 400 points only this afternoon but I'm still seeing new activities in the forum.

I'm glad that I made good activity in MTW yesterday as I was able to make up to 2rounds of posting. I was thinking of requesting payout when I reach 100points but I changed my mind and increased my target to 150points when LR was having some maintenance issues yesterday. Even though LR is back, I still left my target as 150points so that I will be sure of a reasonable sum when I get paid.

I have made less post for today than yesterday. So I hope next week I would be able to make more posts once again. Anyway I am just glad that there's more than two active members on this site specially on the ptp section. Usually before I would only see two or three active members on this site as well.

I have made around of posts in the forum this morning and I noticed that 3 members are so active in the forum and they have really accumulated a lot of points in the forum,I feel envied,anyways I am still contented with my points,I might make a round of posts before I request for a payout

i think today as i have some time i would better start post here few posts in hyip and ptp section i found the forum is bretty good activity here today ,after my first payout here i didn't make any posts since i got paid so i have plan to make 10 pots daily hope i could cash out twice a month

I have made less post for today than yesterday. So I hope next week I would be able to make more posts once again. Anyway I am just glad that there's more than two active members on this site specially on the ptp section. Usually before I would only see two or three active members on this site as well.

Yes, there's definitely more members that are being active on the forum nowadays and I think its probably because they see the positive developments and find it good to be active as well. I havent made my posts on the forum for the day but I will be sure to post when I am done here at DMT.

I'm loving the activity in MTW within the past. few days. I'm still a bit far from my target but I'm sure that I should be able to accomplish it today because I'm going to do a marathon posting tonight, I'm sure that I will achieve my sunday's goal because the activity here is really on the high side.

Well, if you are going to be active in the forum, be sure to try to have activity in other sections as well. Even those threads or programs that you know will be useful as I know we should need also spread our activities in order to come up with a good activity in the forum overall.

And what sections are you active in,i do make posts in the ptp sections most of the times,I would have love to join you in the forex section but I don't really have much knowledge about forex,so posting in that section would only be a waste of time,I am just good in making 2 rounds of posting in the ptp section

There is the payment processor section and forex section although they do not have a lot of threads in there. For me they do help nonetheless in spreading my posting activities since I dont usually post in the HYIP section and also helps to earn more.

After seeing the Admin is doing great on Digital Money Talk forum, I feel guilty if I am not spending my time on this Money Talk World forum. Because if the Admin is doing good, it is a must for us as the member here to support this forum as well. I will spend more time on this forum as well

That is definitely a good payout from the MTW forum and as expected admin did manage to come through for the members again. Its funny to think that a couple of weeks ago payments were rather slow in here but there has now been good development and a positive turnaround which is making this forum even more active.

MTW is certainly one of my top ptp forums at the moment and its great to see the way the admin handles MTW as well as the sister forum at the moment. I hope he continues this way for a long period of time. I wasn't able to post there yesterday due to internet connection at my end but I intend accumulating 60points today. I just have to be consistent and I will also try to spread my activities to as much sections as I can.

Congratulations on your payout @motnyitomon. Its clear that you were very active in here than you were in the DMT forum. Funny enough I also got more for my payment in here that I did in DMT although I would have expected that my DMT one would be higher.