Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am just impressed with the activity in the forum,I have now 150 points,my target in the forum to day is to accumulate about 50 points,I don't really know if I can achieve it but I will try and post the little that I can post cos I something to do off line

Yeah, I'm able did not expect that I can make today 200+ points. I only did not post in ptp section but also in other sections. I might have here good activity as I'm done in other forums activity and many payouts pending. But really expect that many members will request for payment this week. :D

Yeah I have seen you have made a lot of post on the site as well. So I just hope twenty would be able to make a lot of post here daily. So I would continue posting here as long as there's good activity on the site. Anyway I would make payout here by Friday already. I just hope that I have lots more points by that time.

I will do some posting by tomorrow, you know I should have been nearing with my goal by now because I want to request a payout on time so that I will be paid by Sunday because everyone's wanting to accumulate good amount of points and request for it, and the activities are really rocking right now.

I am just happy that I could manage to have a round of posting on the forum today and am now over 200 points in here. It seems that I could get to around 400 or if I am really active get to 500 by Sunday morning. I will still be requesting for a payout on the forum on Saturday and edit on Sunday if not approved.

Yeah I have noticed that u have been so active on the site last night. So I was able to make another round of post also last night. So I just hope that you would be able to maintain your good activity for this week at least as I am trying to reach me goal for this week. I'm very much satisfied with my activity for this week as well.

Its easier to post on the forum especially with the amount of posting activities from other members at the moment because it makes it easier to be active. I still wish though that there would be some other sections that I could post in as well to try and spread activities since I am not comfortable with the HYIP section as yet and the forex one doesnt have enough threads.

That's right,it is really easy to post in the forum cos there are so many active members in the forum,the day is still young so I haven't made a single post in the forum today but I would surely do before the day runs out,I am planning to make 2 rounds of post in the forum

Yeah yesterday was the most active day I have seen. So I just hope that I would see the same kind of activity again soon. So anyway I am just glad that I have been prioritizing the forum as I have been able to reach my goal on the site. So I would try to do better on my activity here.

Well, that's mostly happened in the ptp section only but in forex section is still lacking. I hope we can find more interesting topics and members who will be active there. So far, I have done posting in mtw forum this afternoon so, I just need to have post later this evening since, i can't think how much activity I can make here now.

Anyways, I'm having now more than 300 points in mtw forum. Yes, I know that its not much encouraging to have other sections because of not good discussions or no discussions going on. But we should have start and initiate the activity to make the discussion in those sections grow.

And what sections are you guys involved in cos I mostly involved in the ptp section and this has made me not to be able to accumulate much points,if I have a spare time I would be posting in the hyip section,activity in the ptp section is not just bad at all

Anyways, I'm having now more than 300 points in mtw forum. Yes, I know that its not much encouraging to have other sections because of not good discussions or no discussions going on. But we should have start and initiate the activity to make the discussion in those sections grow.

I made a couple of posts in the forex section as I could find some threads in there earlier on and I think I made about 10 posts in there. Yes, we really need discussions in the various sections so it would certainly be a good idea for us to start looking at other sections where we can be able to create them.

I'm just having a great time posting on the site and I am improving my activity more and I am getting more comfortable on posting on the site even more although I am very much comfortable even before but I am getting more active and more focused and more comfortable on posting here that I am going to post more in other sections also now.

I'm currently trying to accumulate as much points as possible in MTW so that I will be able to meet my this week's target of 300points even though I'm quite far from it at the moment. I will try to spread my activity to as much section as I can so that it will help me to accumulate more points.

I already have it. 300 points since to be good for a weekly payout goal. I don't think though, that I can expect in mtw forum to have various activities in other sections which we are lacking and what we need. So far, I just hope to try to check if I can make activity in those sections.

Congratulations on reaching the 300 point mark on the forum. I think that I reached it yesterday and would probably be going for 400 point by the end of the day. I just hope that the forum can remain stable because and continue to pay members moving forward based on the amount of posting activities that have really increased here.

I guess, I will just have 350 points this afternoon and will just resume by evening. This could be my highest points to be requested in the forum. So, I hope I will not have any disappointments as this is the first time to have better payout. But currently, I'm still more enthusiasm to post here.

Wow...350 points,that's a lot of points,I think I have about 200 points in the forum,though I aim less points in the forum cos it offers a static rate of 2 cents,though I am still meeting up with my target,I just hope I can make like 3 rounds of posts in the forum today,cos I only have today and tomorrow to submit my payment request

@hadg33 if you can dedicate most of your time from now to Sunday in posting in MTW, you may be able to reach 350points. You just have to be focused and make sure you spread your activities to as much sections as possible as that will enable you to accumulate enough points. For the next few days, most of my posts will be in MTW and the sister site as I intend reaching 300points even though I have just about 200points in MTw

Well, if you have checked carefully glucoseguy, obviously he's not aiming to have 350 points but that's my posting target being discussed. But then, I know that this could a good change in my activity in mtw forum as I'm getting more time to spend here than in other forums that I used to.

@riddick09 Okay, that's right, I checked the previous posts and confirmed what you said. Well, you are not far from reaching your target and its good to see that you are motivated to continue posting here as that has really improved your activity in the forum as well as the general activity of the entire forum.

Yes, improvement here to the extent that I have tried to be active in other sections as well. As I'm not that poster that just focus in one section as I'm getting not motivated sooner or within few days of same activity or routine. So, for me I do it in other sections as well to not lose motivation and momentum.

Its already 12 midnight and I'm still not finish posting in dmt and after dmt I going to post in mtw. will going to finish posting in this two sites then I go to sleep. I really need to work double time as I have lots of things to do offline as its already christmas and I need to go in here and their christmas party and so on. So while I can I want to post even if I'm going to sleep late.