EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

I got my 1st payout from eft today :)

Paid via Liberty reserve

Date: 11/08/2010 16:21

Batch: 48709626

From Account: U1252167 (AlexEFT)

Amount: $1.50

I like the forum, its spam free and nonsensepost free just like DMT :)

I can use it for to get information and give info.

I'm quite excited to be active again here now the admin is paying up to 5 cents rate.though it still depends in your post quality. but i feel the admin is trying to attract more activity or active members on to this forum.we may see a bit of improvement in the activity here soon.

i am great trouble with this forum because when i last got paid from this forum after that i dont post my payment proof because my pc was broken . and today i will post my payment proof which i got probably 25 days ago , hope admin realized this and i also will feel relieve.

Nice to see that the good old elitefundteam.com is still up and going strong though I've seen a few activities from this forum. I'm still glad to see it running well and I hope that I will be able to get back on track here as well and be able to share payment proofs again.

There is no doubt this fourm is old and trusted too but after getting my first payment my 2nd payout request are still pending although 15 days passed. as a new members i have some mistake there and after that i contact admin and he is very friendly and solved my problem and said to request my 2nd request. actually i have confusion about this 2nd request . but unfortunately i still not got paid. hope admin will soon pay me as well as other members.

Thanks for the info. I was kinda 'interested' with the forum but with you're advise, I think I'll stick with DigitalMoneyTalk for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem here after request our payment we are unable to edit our payment request and because of some delay of payment i think its really a problem . anyway although some delay of payment but i still believe Admin is really good man there and memebrs have not any worry to get the payment .

Faceless is indeed the person who process all the payments and I think he process the payment around 3 times per month and instead of the showing the batch number showing the payment , he will just post the payment was send 1 day back , 2 days back and all .

The only problem here after request our payment we are unable to edit our payment request and because of some delay of payment i think its really a problem . anyway although some delay of payment but i still believe Admin is really good man there and memebrs have not any worry to get the payment .

usually how long does the admin take to process the payouts and while our payment request is under process can we make another payout request for extra earnings made during the waiting period

After seeing many payment i also thinking will be active there and its not hard to reach $1 when its minimum payout there but heard that Admin is strict in ptp section posting but will have no problem if other section will crowed except hyip because of lack of payment proof.

I never thought about the point system, for me i just post when i have some to tell or to answer or payment proofs:) But its a easy forum, I dont need to run around and looking for payment proof forum and discussion forum. Instead i choose when i post if its a payment or discussion, very easy :)

My 3th payment recieved via LR

Date:12/09/2010 08:56

Batch: 50957178

From Account: U1252167 (AlexEFT)

Amount: $3.00

alexelitf.jpg