Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

Oh,the forum has raising to top forum as the site has a cycler and i want to know how these cyclers work and how they are able to pay?can anyone tell about this.but nehmer was really great as he got paid much money.

I think it's a bit OT to talk about that here. All I can say they cannot pay you forever, just as long as someone keeps investing.

I cycled:)

got a message that i cycled in the 1.00 dollar line. So im in again with the $1.00 i gained. The other intital i take back now.

The forum is always ok posting in , only that the new script i cant search in yet. The searchfunction dont work for me.

Im already in super profit in my the cycler here and the cycling here never stops so my money

really cycled from the 4 dollars that i gambled here gained a lot already so im not afraid anymore to

reinvest. now i have 1,2, 5, 10 shares im just gonna stop there and keep that cycling...

hahaha me too, I am superbly profiting in the cycler of EFT and I am happy to get payment from EFt daily and all because of my active shares in the cycler.. I still have 14-16 active shares there now and for today I got 3 cycled shares and received $14 all in all>:D

Hmmm. This is sounding more interesting to me. I will definitely go look at this money circling stuff and see the list. I went over one (i can't remember its name but it is a hyip monitor plus circler, something czech) the list of members waiting to be circle will take almost a month and i don't have that patience to wait for it.

I really don't know which section on this forum I could post now, for most of my favorite thread I am the last one who have posted. Well I have made my first ever cashout here yesterday and right now I am anxious if it will be approved or not, this is always what I feel everytime I have my first payment request.

I really don't know which section on this forum I could post now, for most of my favorite thread I am the last one who have posted. Well I have made my first ever cashout here yesterday and right now I am anxious if it will be approved or not, this is always what I feel everytime I have my first payment request.

i supposed you need to be a little anxious but not to worry only a matter of time you will know your stand. Beside i just start posting there and yet to reach payout.

I haven't posted much ont he forum after I got paid my second request and I received $3, then I joined to EFt cycler and haven't posted on discussions much more but i guess it has better activity now. I am just busy offline that I cannot post much on forums :(

Hmm another successful injection was done by Admin in the $1 shares and the line became shorter than ever lol.. so most members repurchased.

I hope because of cycler's good reputation the forum's activity will also increase.

This site is a combination of ptp forum,money cycling etc.But talking about the cycling biz,how many weeks does it take for one's turn to reach or his line.And do admin pays the highest line,that's the highest bidders?

hmmm we can't predict how long coz when the cycler started i got cycled in minutes and hours only, and now the cycler is more than 2 weeks old so the cyclign is also slower and slower, but thank God there is injection of revenue, shared by Admin so that cycler will not die eventually.

@malingAyam: well as of now $5 is slow dear so I don't hope much from there. I bet $2 is moving fast as I earned a lot from that lane..

I am trying also to go with $10 but I am waiting for the next injection to take place next week :D