Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

The best way for the trader to be able to learn how to trade in the forex trading market is for him or her to be able to make an analysis of the market very well. If the trader is able to make an analysis of the forex market very well, he or she is going to earn but this thing will not be easy.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people want a simple way to earn from Forex but the fact is if that simple way ever comes. Instead of digging every nook and cranny in search of how you can make quick money from Forex, it is wise enough to look for a better way to manage the business by developing your own strategies.

Yes the best way to trade in the forex market is when you have learn how to trade very well in the forex market learning and understanding is what make up a trader so we need to learn how to trade very well to get the best out of our trade and obtain what is really good through knowledge

Perhaps the advent of social trading has made it a place where you can earn through the copy trading platform. You can also earn from analysis made by others and shared through social pages but it is best to do it yourself and understand how to do it. That is the beauty of being a Forex trader.

• 2 months later...

I only have one advice in here and that is to practice in demo account first and then try to trade in real account later. In forex trading we need to invest our time and money to have a big trading capital. Its no use to keep on investing in real account if you don't have money to earn in here. I'm so lucky that I make good income right now in instaforex.

in my point of view, its enough by riding the trend. traders use high time frame chart to point out the trend. and then determine good entry level to open position. traders has higher chance to make profit when they are trade according to the trend movement and direction.

Forex isn't easy, it is a fact that we shouldn't always forget. No matter how good we wish to paint it, it is a business that we should always be mindful of losses. Losing is so easy in the business and it is wise enough for the newbies not to go home and swallow the fact that you can make easy money out of it. It's about how hard you work.

well i think that the simplest way for we to make it on forex is all about the practise for we to have the enough knowledge that will enable us to trade well when we begin to trade.

Yes, we must make practice to get experience and skills. In forex trading, if we do not have skills and knowledge, we will not get maximal profit. We can start trading with demo account. And i think, demo account is very recommended for beginners. They can start trading without having to deposit. And to start trading with real account, we must use small amount. Try to use cent account in TenkoFx.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

When we try to build a good and working strategy, Forex might appear simpler and easier, that doesn't mean the business is ever simple for anyone to earn from because there are a lot of things about Forex that we can't understand. It is much better when we take it serious without looking for short cuts.

the simplest way is trade according to the trend market. has higher chance to make profit when traders trade based on the trend movement, than they are trade against the trend movement. many traders gain no profit in trading due to has no good trading strategy and unable to point out the trend market direction.

why everybody think that forex is easy money making? If forex is easy like that i think there is no hyip or any other online money doubler will be offer. Forex is not just earning money. This is also learning and you need to have a good patience and lot of reading and understanding. If you really dont understand what you are reading you cannot see the effect of it in trading time. As i said patience, understanding and capital is what you need in forex in able to earn but it will not come quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

You can earn simply by making use of a simple strategy. That which you understand well plays more role in your life and business and if a trader wants to make more money in Forex trading, he should learn to develop a strategy himself and understand the strategy in his own way. That is the only way to get a better deal from trading.

Forex trading is a good market so for the traders I have to conclude that you need only one thing and that is good for a trader to trade and win in the forex market you need to have a good trading plan.

......As of talking about the earning opportunity here I think that there is no simple way which the trader can earn in the forex all you need is for you to try your best and be sure that you develop a good and working system

Keep on trading and eventually you going to earn some money in forex trading. I do know that I can handle my trading account and make profit right now. But its not yet enough. I still need to have more trading capital. If I can make good with my trading account I'm sure I can say I'm happy with my profit. This is the goal that I want to achieve in here some how.

@budado, that is right. There is no simpler way than to keep on doing what you know how to do. The more you trade, the more you learn and the more you modify your strategy. Somehow, within the nearest future, you will end up knowing how to trade well and making it real in the business.

there are no simple way to earn till traders take learning and make themselves skilled. no chance to gain profits when traders has lack knowledge and even unprepared with good trading strategy. chances on market difficult to be predicted, but if traders has ability to minimize the risk of loss to be happen, has chance to stand on profitable side.

@budado, that is right. There is no simpler way than to keep on doing what you know how to do. The more you trade, the more you learn and the more you modify your strategy. Somehow, within the nearest future, you will end up knowing how to trade well and making it real in the business.

Yes, we also must improve our trading skills to get more maximal result. A professional trader also can get maximal result with a  process. They was newbie in forex but because they want to learn and keep improving skills, they can get profit consistently in forex trading.

For what I see, Forex is the best way to lose all your money, if you're greed, anxious and impatient. But it's a great tool if you are willing to study, practice and learn to become a consistent trader. so i am trying to avoiding this in my trade in FBS