Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VCBUX - www.vcbux.com

moneyspinner

i love this ptc. i get to cash out my first payment in 12 days,thanks to my DR's and i rented referrals from my own balance after than. i am thinking about renting now all the way but not using my own money. this is going to be free all the way. i have 20 as of now,i know thats not a lot but im working on it until they go up to 100. i'll be able to rent another 10 today or tomorrow. all's good!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 30 RR's now and almost $2 in my balance. i am purchasing another batch of referrals again when i hit $2.7 and extend my first batch of RR's because they are expiring in a week and they are doing good. i am happy with this PTC. this is the only new site i joined with too much potential on it. i hope im not wrong.

Vcbux was unaccesible right now, some minutes ago I was able to click 2 ads then on my 3rd ads the site just can't be accessible anymore. I hope that it was a problem in the system or my network. Same thing happened with lotbux but it does not happened with leafbux, buxtooth, nrbux and nationbux who have the same script as vcbux.

It is loading fine for me, i am checking my account right at this time and it working for me, maybe on that time some issue with your internet connection, or clear cookies from your browsers then try again surely it will load.

40 cents more and i'll be able to rent another batch of RR's. i am also extending some of my RR's which is going to expire in the next 6 days. i am hoping to cash out the second time after i have about 50 RR's just to test it out and maybe get it back there in my account and rent another.

ya their members were increasing day by day, and also in golden members numbers also rising, its a good site for me too, i have earned good money already from with a good average of rented referrals. i wish this site will run for a long time.

hey the site is not accessible but i need more information like the click rates and the referral click rates of the site i was able to click ads today. I hope they will fix all the bugs. what about the rented referrals avg of this site, i have best wishes for this site,

Sounds good to me..anyway how long did it take you to reach minimum payout? I am kind wondering...thanks for sharing the site though! wow great site

and good offer How long did it take you to reach payout?

i'll try this offer right now

Well, as Standard Member you can have at least or minimum 4 ads daily.

Those are standard ads with each ad $0.01 worth.

There are some extra ads available to click all day if you login more frequently.

Let's say you just click the 4 standard ads with $0.01 worth daily.

So if you click all alone a.k.a a lonely clicker :) you can reach the $2 minimum payout about 50 days.

If you are having difficulty to have direct referrals,

I suggest you to rent some referrals at VCBUX, they are so worthed to be rented.

Most of them are active and clicking.

You can cashout faster.

Well, as Standard Member you can have at least or minimum 4 ads daily.

Those are standard ads with each ad $0.01 worth.

There are some extra ads available to click all day if you login more frequently.

Let's say you just click the 4 standard ads with $0.01 worth daily.

So if you click all alone a.k.a a lonely clicker :) you can reach the $2 minimum payout about 50 days.

If you are having difficulty to have direct referrals,

I suggest you to rent some referrals at VCBUX, they are so worthed to be rented.

Most of them are active and clicking.

You can cashout faster.

Yes. I agree. Renting in this site is much profitable. I have heard a lot of positive comments coming from those people who earn much profit in there with the help of their rented referrals. I just rented 3 because I am just using my balance. I hope I could rent more refs using this method.

Yes. I agree. Renting in this site is much profitable. I have heard a lot of positive comments coming from those people who earn much profit in there with the help of their rented referrals. I just rented 3 because I am just using my balance. I hope I could rent more refs using this method.

I think only those whoa re already golden here are doing good profit from the site. as I have some rented referrals here but they dont click that much for me to get good or high AVG :(

they have an expensive RR price so we need Good AVg to reach Break even point.

I think only those whoa re already golden here are doing good profit from the site. as I have some rented referrals here but they dont click that much for me to get good or high AVG :(

they have an expensive RR price so we need Good AVg to reach Break even point.

I think they were giving good avg equally to standard member, but about earning good profit ya its right golden members is earning really good profit from them, i am also earning good avg from rented referrals.