Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VCBUX - www.vcbux.com

moneyspinner

I am not the administration.

VCBUX is a new Paid to click site in its pre-launch mode. As a promotional activity they are offering 5000 free pioneer memberships. This is a registered company and the Information of their website along with the name of the owner is open in Whois.Tools which is a good sign of a trusted paid to click site.

The click rates for standard members are as follows :-

0.01 per click

0.005 Per referral click.

Upgraded members :-

0.02 per click

0.01 per referral click.

468x60.png

Payment processors accepted :- Alertpay, Paypal and Liberty reserve.

Payouts are made instantly and minimum amount to cashout is 2 $.

Click on the link below to go to registration page :).

Click To Register

Thanks and regards moneyspinner.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honesty is Our Policy" make me more suspicious as most site use something related to trust, eventually turn scam in the end. One example is Starnaute.

I agree that this site the design look nice but previous site, Urobux, the best animated site turned scam.

my conclusion is to wait for at least it turned 6 months old or more before i can decide is a Legit site.

• 1 month later...

"Honesty is Our Policy" make me more suspicious as most site use something related to trust, eventually turn scam in the end. One example is Starnaute.

I agree that this site the design look nice but previous site, Urobux, the best animated site turned scam.

my conclusion is to wait for at least it turned 6 months old or more before i can decide is a Legit site.

I think we can trust this PTC site, buddy.

They really mean when they say "Honesty Is Our Policy".

Well, I hope they will.

But I understand your skeptical mind, sometimes I think the same.

I have seen some payment proofs from VCBUX at some forums.

And you can find some newest payment proofs from VCBUX here too :

http://www.vcbux.com/forum/?fmid=3&sfmid=47

And I have received one myself, instantly! I like it so much. I just tested if they really honest and they are so I will keep my earning to buy more rr and upgrade membership.

Here is my payment proof :

MY 1ST VCBUX PAYMENT

5438741705_ee9b06633c.jpg

I like the site design, its looks very attractive, but can you share with us how much is the payout minimum? I try to find but i didnt see any information about it. Tha paying rate is good, but i think the upgrated members like the golden should earn more than 0.01$ a click, because is the same rate with the standart member. Anyway thanks for sharing, and if you have any payment proof, share with us, and we will run to join Thanks

i can see the banner of this ptc site on all famous ptc sites which shows that it is a legit and stable site..i am also the member of it..it really pays and per click is reasonable with instantly payment which is the most important requirement now a days..it think it ll work for long time..it is looking like a onbux site..

Site is Already Shared in Forum, Any Way Vcbux is Great Site their Rented Referrals Average is Best and they are paying and honest hope they will pay in future too.today i got paid by this site, they do pay us, but they have bugs in their site as it was down for 3 days in a row before cash out.

Vcbux has a professional looking design and scripts. Its makes that this ptc is serious about their business.

And also they have paid to many members which makes them different during their growth. And they are getting

more members and good alexa ranking by day. That's why honesty is the best policy.

And I see many people promoting this site and they are expanding fast for their good reputation. I hope they

can make their program elite and manage high number of traffic and ads.

I think it is the third site online now after onbux and neobux. vcbux have very good things that makes it more trusted and popular PTC website the click rate is good an the first minimum payout is low, also the most marked thing in this site that the avg of rented referrals is very high, I rent 3 referral and there AVGs is between 2.2 and 3 and clicking everyday also there are golden members in this ste say that there rented referrals are very active an clicking very good. also the forum of thi site is full of payment proofs, all this things make this site more trusted.

this site very wonderful site and also like the on bux site and the renting referrals on it very profitable the avg reach to 3 click per day

i,m a member on this site and i know that it,s a very trust and good site because i received more than 5$ from it and also

the payment proof of it is instant payment

It's good to know that their rented refs has good average. I hope that it will continue since I am planning to rent some refs here after I get enough AP to fund the balance since they are not currently accepting payments coming from LR which I have the most. I am looking forward for the success of this site.

What can I say it is indeed a wise idea to invest here, at first I have doubt in my RRs because I only got an average of 1.9+ but after 2 days it climbed up to 2.7. This is the best RR clicks I ever had in my entire ptc experience.

Wow! I'm amazed on how your rented referral average is very high. It will be easy for you to make some good cash here. I hope that I could rent some refs here also. I'm very excited to see how much will I earn if I have rented refs here.

Payment Details

Date: February 14, 2011 2:14:09 AM

Amount Sent: $2.03 USD

Sender Name: Linkers Media

Sender Email: alertpay@vcbux.com

Reference Number: 8BA82-727CA-F5764,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team