Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

vcbux1.th.jpg

Thank You,

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this site is doing well and surviving and it has been the mother of ptc sites that have the script. I'm going for my second payout already, hoping to reach $4 as my minimum payout this time. I've rented 5 referrals and still have 4 active referrals and I think I am going to do well :D

hello, everybody

the VCBUX.COM is a good PTC, but not the best

I am registered for a month and I have not even one dollar in my account

What did you mean you don't have $1 in your account?

If you did click all the ads daily you would have at least $1 in your account.

And if you keep clicking all the ads every single day for 50 days, you will be able to cashout your $2 earning to your Paypal or Alertpay.

Believe me they are paying, I have received my payment from them 5 times.

I suggest you to withdraw it via Alertpay, there is no fee for cashing out via Alertpay.

Btw, here is my latest payment from VCBUX :

MY 5TH VCBUX PAYMENT

5552793002_0332f7d259.jpg

really nice design and click rate is normal and accpet alertpat that one accpeting in my country but you din't said the minimum pauoyt answer please and thank you

site looks good and could be just like onbux and neobux. the script looks professional. price for RR's are a bit higher than two of the leading PTC's,though. nevertheless,i will sign up.

Good news, guys!

The Admin has added new upgrade membership, it's Platinum Membership.

The Platinum Membership has much cheaper renting prices, vacation days and better referral management. Rental Que has been activated only for Platinum and we have increased the maximum rented referrals package for Platinums only to 300 per pack.

Check it here for more detail :

vcBux - Honesty is Our Policy - Forum

hello, everybody

the VCBUX.COM is a good PTC, but not the best

I am registered for a month and I have not even one dollar in my account

VCBux is really a good PTC site. For me, this is really recommended 'cause it's kinda similar with Onbux and other trusted sites.

What do you mean you don't have a dollar yet in your account? Actually, I usually have 4 ads available daily which is equal to $0.01/click. Then I always make sure that I click ads

everyday. So every day, I get $0.04 in my balance. Let's say that the estimated number of days per month is 30 days. So if you will compute it, you'll get $0.04 per day.

And per month, you MUST have $1.2 earning in your account balance. Of course, just make sure that you really click ads daily, or else your targeted earnings per month will decrease.

''VcBux'' has good system for any member need to make fast mony with more referrals ... i hope find any payment proofs from this company before i will be registeration

There are lot of payment proofs already posted in different forums and in different blogs. VCBux has been running already

for a long time and it has paid a lot of members already. You don't need to hesitate in joining to this PTC site. :) Always

remember that maximize your time in joining new ptc sites that have low minimum payout and promising script '

'cause these are the sites that mostly become stable for a long time. The rate here is also good and you'll

get good earnings too especially if you have referrals.

I've reached the minimum payout of $4 today but since they have disabled payment for alertpay, I pend my cashing out today and instead I've used my earnings to buy 10 referrals to boost my earnings and maybe when I reached $4 again the alertpay button is already enabled.

• 2 weeks later...

i heard a lot of complain about vcbux recently. They complained about payment. I joined this site about 2 month ago and got my first payment instant about 2 week ago.

i see in ptc-investigation, vcbux in Watch List categories. I guess its time to move to another sites. But i really hope vcbux could solve the problem and back to normal again.

The site is really approaching to its end but admin can still save the site if he is willing to make some sacrifices and save what's left of the site. I know there is still little chance and options to do so the site can survive and also members can help admin. there are big investors willing to donate some of their account balance so vcbux won't die this early. :)

The site is really approaching to its end but admin can still save the site if he is willing to make some sacrifices and save what's left of the site. I know there is still little chance and options to do so the site can survive and also members can help admin. there are big investors willing to donate some of their account balance so vcbux won't die this early. :)

Hi, Khai. The site is under new management but Lucas the former Admin is still at VCBUX but only as staff.

I got this information from one of member of VCBUX, but I still don't know where she got this news.

Hi guys. We would like to notify everyone in vcBux that we are the new management that will be taking over vcBux as well as Linkers Media. My name is Gabrielle and please let me say a few things before hand.

Upon taking over vcBux, we didn't just take over the site, we took over Linkers Media and not to forget, all their funding accounts(PayPal and AlertPay). However, we realized that most of you had open a dispute which would make us probably reset the whole site's balance. We understand that most of you wouldn't want this to happen. We will be giving everyone up to 5 days to drop those disputes. Once most of these disputes are cleared, we will start opening our instant cashout system again.

As for our previous owner, Lucas. He is now still working in vcBux as a staff of the newly owned Linkers Media. We have also come to an agreement that most consultations must go through Lucas before implemented. That's all I have to say.

Welcome to our newly managed vcBux. We hope that we would receive our members support like how Lucas used to receive. To get vcBux to properly run again, we would definitely need our members support.

Let's hope the new Admin is as honest as Lucas and VCBUX will last long and stable.

as you guys can see,the site is not accessible now. its either Admin is working,fixing everything or the site is now officially dead. i hope its still on the process of fixation otherwise its a real big loss for PTC clickers. i feel sorry for those who lost a lot here.:(

i hope you are right about that because most of the people who work in PTC sites , invested at that because of the instant payment also the AVG of rented referrals there are high , 2 and more but they did not learn any thing from onbux that all people loved it but it is scam.

I can access the site now but unfortunately ads are still not configured well yet.. there are many ads actually but all of those can;t be clicked/viewed as it appeared as already viewed by members. :) I will just observe new improvements from this site.:)

I can access the site now but unfortunately ads are still not configured well yet.. there are many ads actually but all of those can;t be clicked/viewed as it appeared as already viewed by members. :) I will just observe new improvements from this site.:)

I'm observing it too, khai.

The ads will be reset on April 20, they are still waiting for the members canceling their chargebacks or disputes.

After that the ads will be available to click again and they will activate the instant payout too.

Let's hope for the best.

I'm observing it too, khai.

The ads will be reset on April 20, they are still waiting for the members canceling their chargebacks or disputes.

After that the ads will be available to click again and they will activate the instant payout too.

Let's hope for the best.

yeah , i hope that will all happen dear. I just checked it recently and still no ads to click.

maybe tomorrow it will display ads to click already and I hope also that I can cashout soon my $10 balance.

VCBux ..... has been sold ............. we knew that ........ new Admin has tried to stay that site as well ........ as it was previously ..... but unfortunately ...... he won't able to continue

So Payout from that site mostly irregular .................... don't try to invest on that site ...................

Just leave ................... it's 100% SCAM

Note: don't treat as spam .......... It's just an warning

Vcbux is going through a situation where no one can tell anything related to their current status. I've reached the minimum payout level today, however their instant payment system is disabled but we can request payment through support ticket. I've send a support ticket and requested for my payment in AlertPay. Paypal is disabled and only AlertPay is active for payments. They have wrote on their forum that there are lots of pending or unsolved AlertPay and Paypal disputes made by unsatisfied members. Once all disputes will be solved or withdrawn by the members they will resume instant payments. Hope they will be able to solve their current problem very soon.

Vcbux is going through a situation where no one can tell anything related to their current status. I've reached the minimum payout level today, however their instant payment system is disabled but we can request payment through support ticket. I've send a support ticket and requested for my payment in AlertPay. Paypal is disabled and only AlertPay is active for payments. They have wrote on their forum that there are lots of pending or unsolved AlertPay and Paypal disputes made by unsatisfied members. Once all disputes will be solved or withdrawn by the members they will resume instant payments. Hope they will be able to solve their current problem very soon.

They have solved 50 - 60% of the disputes problems now.

And the instant cashout will be activated within 3 - 4 days from now.

I had sent my payment request via Support Ticket too.

I requested manually on April 20, 2011 :

Ticket ID:	5175-4952-7313-6516
Ticket Added:	2011/04/20 at 05:54
Ticket Status:	Closed
Ticket Topic:	PAYMENT REQUEST - IVEY2009
You, 2011/04/20 at 05:54

Greetings Admin,

I would like to request my payment, please send it to my Alertpay.

Username : ivey2009
Alertpay : *****************
Amount : $20

Anddd the good thing is I got the payment on April 25!

I knew it I can trust them.

They pay members who are not in profit or have ROI yet first.

So if you have ROI profit then you should wait until they have activate the instant cashout again within 4-5 days.

Here is my 7th VCBUX payment :

MY 7TH VCBUX PAYMENT

VCBUX-7TH-PAYMENT.jpg