Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VCBUX - www.vcbux.com

moneyspinner

WOW , i hope I can also get my payment here, I already sent support ticket few days ago but still no response until now. I hope Admin received it and will process it soon.

I bet they are having hard time to process all the requests as it is manually done now.:(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW , i hope I can also get my payment here, I already sent support ticket few days ago but still no response until now. I hope Admin received it and will process it soon.

I bet they are having hard time to process all the requests as it is manually done now.:(

Yeah.It's manually processed as of the moment and it will take time for them to finish paying those pending requests. I am close to payout now and will try to request for my payment in their manual system. I hope I will get paid by them. The instant payments should be back for them to easy manage payouts.

this thread should be closed now. Admin has already abandoned the site and the forum is full of spam posts already. those who requested payment early are lucky because they got some of their money. all the others have no chance now unless they open disputes which im not sure if they'll be successful or not.

I am happy though vcbux is scam already i still had some profit here coz I used my balance immediately for advertisement when admin started to stop paying members. so i got some referrals in JBP/JSS tripler from my advertisement in VCbux.:D