Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is a business online better than other online business

Forex is one of the best online business ever at the moment due to forex trading we can produce far greater benefits when compared to other online business and before I joined forex online business up and running the other benefits I get very minimal once even for profit requires a long time but after I joined the forex gains that I can get very far at all compare with the other online business

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is definitely one of the best online businesses if you look at the potential for profits that one can stand to make from their trading. The fact that the profit earning potential is limitless is also a bonus because it means that the better one does get in their trading is the possibility for more profits from their trades.

Forex is the best online business before which other earning options appear paltry. With good learning and experience we can make Forex our additional source of income and earn regularly from it. However Forex is not easy source of money and to earn from it one need to make efforts and do hard work. a wise person who makes efforts to learn Forex first before entering into it can use Forex trading to achieve financial freedom.

Yes i am dam sure that at present none of the online business can compete with forex business . And there are many methods of earning money online but all of them are reaching to a final destination of forex . I am also in online business since past 4 years and tried all the sites and now finally got settled with forex .

I don't think we are looking for it's other counterpart. But I think I can say we have Forex trading and Stock Market. Though, they are different in terms on how difficult and the required capital or money to invest as a good start. Still, they are part of trading in the Financial World and that we will have risky thing and having profits and losses.

• 8 months later...

I guess so and I think its better than trading stocks. Stocks are so risky. I think long term stocks are good though. I really like to get my hands on long term stocks but they're not that easy to get into with little money. Little capital won't do a thing in one percent return. I like forex cause it can be like fifty percent or more on return and that is very handsome profit. I think forex makes me happy and give many opp and I think stocks traders ought to do forex. Forex is a money making machine. 

• 1 month later...

In my view forex would be the best online business for a professional trader who is an expert and knows exactly how to reap more and more profits out of his trading, a person who is not so good in forex it would not be a best online business for him because he would not be getting benefitted from forex trading, so I think the business best is different in everyone's point of view.

Yes more knowledge in forex means more chances of making profits in forex trading and this is how you would come to understand forex as best business online for you, if you have knowledge and you implement your skills with it forex would be a better business for you online than any other business.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is not even better or worst rather than other business even for offline business. The difference is coming from the way we doing our jobs and also the risk and return that forex has, from my point of view, online business like forex is  a high risk program and also return high profit also if we can manage the risk, so don't compare it.

• 1 month later...

The fact is that most online businesses are now scam or turning to scam. This has really made it such that Forex has become one of the most dependent. To that effect, a lot of people wouldn't want to indulge in the kind of business where they are not sure of the business surviving till the next day.

in term of potential income, probably forex is the best. but if consider other factor such as safety, there are other business still which better perhaps. such as affiliate marketing and paid to post forum. such business able to give people income without necessary to spend money previously.

On other hand I think claiming forex trading to be an online business better than other online businesses depends on the forex trader as well, if the trader is having loss in forex trading I would not think that he would claim this but if we is making good income out of it then he might claim it. However we should always keep some other part time work as back up as well.

the fact is potential income unlimited. any traders have chance to get high income though start with small capital. the only requirement to guarantee successfulness is skills and knowledge. if someone able to make themselves skilled and knowledgeable, they'll able to end up with profitable trader.

the fact is potential income unlimited. any traders have chance to get high income though start with small capital. the only requirement to guarantee successfulness is skills and knowledge. if someone able to make themselves skilled and knowledgeable, they'll able to end up with profitable trader.

Well yes we can earn a lot in forex trading of course but the more we want to earn more risk as well increases, forex might be a very good business online only if we put our time and learn it properly, we need to develop strategies if we want to make it clear for us that it is the best online business/

in term of potential income, forex is the best. however, it work along with traders skill and capital. if someone have good trading skill and trade with high capital, he has chance to generate high income. but if traders have no skills and high capital, than expect to get income, instead traders will losing money. though offering high income, but forex risky also.

• 2 weeks later...

if consider profit potential, surely forex better than other online business. however, the risk is very high which make other business safer than forex. but technically, it depend on how people treat the business. if people trade with proper knowledge in forex, they'll not suffering worst result, but even able to make the capital growing. 

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt, Forex offers a trader so much advantages he would rarely find in any other online business. It is a business that we simply can't stop talking about the numerous benefits it has to offer. A trader has some great chance of controlling his own time and being his own boss in Forex.