Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

i have known much about instaforex.com. they have give a opportunity about the deposit by doing forum posting. but it is laughed to me that they have no efficiency to get the number one forex broker award. every forex broker will take some profit by spread, but they take a huge amount of spread. actually i want to give information about their high spread.

i really wish instaforex will become the best agent on the globe. i believe highly in mome currency trading but i most acknowledge that there are periods my distributions are needlessly late. Instaforex is going at the rate of mild and i really wish them the best. wish to see instaforex at the very top. I've been using instaforex for years and they've done well.

i have known much about instaforex.com. they have give a opportunity about the deposit by doing forum posting. but it is laughed to me that they have no efficiency to get the number one forex broker award. every forex broker will take some profit by spread, but they take a huge amount of spread. actually i want to give information about their high spread.

Hi,I respect your opinion. We are giving our fully best to serve our clients efficiently. We don't really mind whether we are number one or not, what matters most is that, our clients are happy with our service.

With regards to our spreads, what we offer is quite normal for standard brokers. The best advantage of it is that, it is fixed. And unlike some other brokers offering "zero" spreads (in reality it's floating, and you can catch a moment, when the spread's really 0 only once or twice a week, other times it's 2-3 pips), trading with InstaForex you always know what size of your spread is. Moreover, to lower your spread, you may register to some Forex Rebate programs; they will give you back up to 1.6 pips

@IFX Kerstin

Your just wasting your time with her or him. I read his post in other threads and all that I can say is that he is spamming. Just making up story to make some post and not actually trying to make interactive discussion.

Anyway I notice that instaforex has paypal in withdrawals. But when I tried to make deposits theirs no instructions on how to deposit via paypal. I'm just wondering if I can withdraw via paypal? And if theirs no limits on withdraws via paypal?

thanks.

Time to Receive Gifts!

Another week of contests and campaigns by InstaForex is over and it is high time to sum up the results. First of all, let us thank all the contestants for enthusiasm and fair game: that is what has made the tournaments interesting indeed. The tension was kept till the last minute and the price for the victory was really high! We heartily congratulate the winners and wish them to be successful in their professional sphere!

InstaForex Sniper

Ryan Heryawan from Indonesia turned to be the most accurate trader in the weekly InstaForex Sniper contest! Congratulations! Those who could not reach the top of the list can come off during the next step which will be held from October 28 to November 2, 2012. Registration for InstaForex Sniper will be open until 23:00 (GMT+3) October, 27.

FX-1 Rally

Traditional FX-1 Rally was held last week on Friday. The best racer who managed to take control over the speedway was Evgeniy Terentyev from Russia! Congratulations on your fair victory! Those who could not conquer steep ascents and descents of price curves could try their fortune on next Friday, from 00:00 to 23:59 (GMT+3). Register for the contest on the webpage.

One Million Option

Last week the best options trader was Heri Winarso from Indonesia! Fanfares after the winner! Other contestants keep a stiff upper lip and even the score during the next week. You can now register for the next step which will take place from October 29 to November 2, 2012 (GMT+3).

Lucky Trader

Are you the luckiest to win from $50 up to $1,000? Participate in the next contest which will be held on November 4-16, 2012. Just register for the tournament until 23:00 (GMT+3) November 3.

To learn more about the contests

Finalists’ photos and comments

I just invested 10 dollars using my creditcard in here. My main goal is to withdraw via paypal and the only way I can do that is either I'm going to use bank wire transfer or I'm going to use my creditcard. And I choose to invest 10 dollars using my creditcard and withdraw via paypal. Its say that I need to wait up to 45 days before I can withdraw my money. So I will just simply going to trade until it reaches 45 days then that's the time I'm going to request payments.

InstaForex Participated in IV ShowFx Asia in Singapore

Several thousands of visitors took part in 2-day exposition organized by ShowFx Asia in Singapore. Free busses were aimed to transport citizens of Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, and Johor to this event. The exhibition took place in Marina Bay Sands Hotel and pleased its quests with high level of services provided. Both InstaForex clients and those who are interested in InstaForex world and striving to join it in order to get as much qualified assistance in trading sphere as possible, visited this exciting expo.

IMG_6193.jpg

Traditionally the participants could study exhibition booths of the participants and discuss them. Such experts in financial sphere as Arief Makhmor, Asri Mahmod, Matthew Chew, Thomas Saw, M. Azhanudin Kasdi, Choo Koon Lip, and Kartamn Hu took part in workshops, seminars, and trainings. Dr. Rakesh S. Rajangam, InstaForex partner and speaker, became the highlight of the exposition. He gave lectures on How to be successful in trading and The 5 types of courage for Forex market. Professor got a big hand for his report and managed to cut the ice with experienced public.

The exhibition impressed with its information value of the presented speeches as well as modern devices which were raffled off during the event. InstaForex Company has drawn two iPads while ShowFx pleased the guests with two Samsung Galaxy S3 phones. The luckiest ones got 4 certificates for $1,000 and one for $1,500 for their InstaForex accounts.

Yet another top-level exposition took place in Singapore. InstaForex Company is grateful to ShowFx Asia, speakers, and, of course, the participants of this event.

The photoreport of the event is available in InstaForex blog.

I'm just wondering what is the requirements of one country to be included in a country that has local transfer? Because I really want my country the Philippines to be included in that list. I know its hard to make good living in forex if my little profit will be deducted with lots of fees. Thats' why for me its really good if theirs a local transfer so that I can minimize fees and make good profit in the long run.

I'm just wondering what is the requirements of one country to be included in a country that has local transfer? Because I really want my country the Philippines to be included in that list. I know its hard to make good living in forex if my little profit will be deducted with lots of fees. Thats' why for me its really good if theirs a local transfer so that I can minimize fees and make good profit in the long run.

Hello,

You may send your request through this form Internal Transfers , and the Finance Department will check whether they'll be able to include your country to the list of local transfers.

Hello,

You may send your request through this form Internal Transfers , and the Finance Department will check whether they'll be able to include your country to the list of local transfers.

Thanks anyway I just click the link and I'm just little confuse. What will I going to put in Umbrella Account? and IB's e-mail? and I guess the Transfer direction is to Umbrella Account right? I'm happy to try this one out. Now I have two choices if its going to be allowed processor withdrawals like LR and local transfer.

Internal Transfer

To order the transfer between accounts, please fill in the form below. The order will be processed within the next few hours. Umbrella Account * Client Account * Transfer Sum * IB's e-mail * Notify by e-mail Currency: Transfer direction Payment Password* *

Now's the Time for Awards!

Participants of InstaForex contests remained steadfast in their determination to win and eventually the best of them reached the finish line. Their passion and purpose went hand in hand. With a help of good luck as well they now stand on winners’ podium to get the deserved gifts and prizes. Meet the winners!

InstaForex Sniper

Let us announce the winner of InstaForex Sniper, one of the most popular company’s contests. This time the top name in the winners’ list is Andrei Svinin (65413119). Congratulations! You can also take part in the competition among demo-accounts. The next step of the contest is to be held within a week of November 4-9, 2012 and http://instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper.php]registration[/url] will last till November 3, 2012 up to 23:00(GMT+3).

Trade Wise, Win Device

Just for those who like modern gadgets, InstaForex Company prepared this campaign. According to its results people are prized with different innovative devices. The winner of the fortnight Trade Wise, Win Device campaign is Artem Ginevskiy. The organizers' generosity knows no bounds so you can also become that lucky person. You can join the http://instaforex.com/contest_forex_device.php]campaign[/url], which will take place November 1-23, 2012.

FX-1 Rally

Speed and excitement. These are two words associated with the FX-1 Rally contest. Our traders go in the direction of success through sharp turns of Forex market and looking forward with shining eyes. Fady Makary Rizk (65412424) finished first as the fastest trader. His prize is $500. You can take part in the contest next Friday, November 7, 2012. Do not hesitate to http://instaforex.com/contest_forex_rally.php]register[/url] on the relevant page of the InstaForex website.

One Million Option

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Today Elena Kosteletskaya is the winner of the One Million Option contest. She was brave enough and managed to be the first. You also have an opportunity to try your fortune and get $500. Just http://instaforex.com/contest_forex_option.php]register[/url] for the contest, which will be held from November 4, 2012 to November 16, 2012.

http://instaforex.com/forex_contests.php]Learn more about the contests[/url]

Photos"]http://blog.instaforex.com/?page_id=170]Photos and comments of the finalists[/url]

I'm just wondering I'm active in instaforex sponsored ptp forums and some how earning good bonuses but same time I also invest my own money. I'm just wondering if I also get bonuses from my own deposits or not? I guess not because I also earn from bonus funds that I get in ptp forums right? But its okay its only that I see that theirs some bonuses percentage when you deposit but I can't or don't know if I can get it also.

I guess it we read the deposit bonus. But I don't think much of it if we can make bonus for our trading accounts from the forex forums. So, I just prioritize to make my daily posting goal and then, I will not have problem when I will receive it and start my trade on the way. Since, its the best offer for us posters and traders as well.

InstaForex is Happy to Congratulate the Winners!

InstaForex Company sums up the results of another contest week. We thank all the participants for encouragement and honest fight due to which the tournaments were interesting indeed. The temperature was high until the last minutes as the leading position was going from one contestant to another. That is why the price victory is so high.

InstaForex Sniper

InstaForex Sniper weekly contest checks traders’ accuracy and reviles the most talented shooters. Anyone can take part in the next step of the contest which will be on November 11-16, 2012. Registration"]Registration for InstaForex Sniper will last till 23:00 (GMT+3) November 10.

Rally FX-1

Every Friday Rally FX-1 gives a chance to the best Forex racer. If you are ready to accept the challenge, and astonish everyone with some stunt driving, you are welcome to the next rally from 00:00 till 23:59 (GMT+3) next Friday.Register"] Register for the tournament at the relevant webpage.

Real Scalping

In October Aleksey Shibaev turned to be the best scalper. Congratulations on justly achieved victory! If you want to try your hand in quick trading, register for the next step which will be held December 2-28, 2012. Register"]Register for the contest on the official page before23:00 (GMT+3) December 1.

Lucky Trader

John Gabril proved to be the luckiest in the two-week battle. Congratulations on Lucky Trader title, may all your undertakings be successful. The next contest is taking place on November 18-30, 2012. Hurry up toregister"] register for it until 23:00 (GMT+3) November 17. Join the winners!

I don't know if I'm off topic or what but I'm just wondering what is the status of roseforex.com request to be affliate or sponsored by instaforex? Two months ago roseforex.com open and say we just post and earn points while we wait for instaforex to approve as affliate. But month of October has finished and theirs no update from roseforex admin so just wondering if instaforex can spill the beans.

Well, from what I know they seems to be not really affiliated in instaforex broker. Because if they are, then, we will know also in their updates in the threads about their new forex forum, right. Plus, they are not going to have wait for a long time more than a month. Anyways, it seems that I can now have new trading accounts for my forex forums.

I don't know if I'm off topic or what but I'm just wondering what is the status of roseforex.com request to be affliate or sponsored by instaforex? Two months ago roseforex.com open and say we just post and earn points while we wait for instaforex to approve as affliate. But month of October has finished and theirs no update from roseforex admin so just wondering if instaforex can spill the beans.

We've never given any promise to the administrator of this forum and we have never claimed that we're going to sponsor them. We have denied their request, so please don't spread those rumors.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. I'm happy that right now I can concentrate in trading in instaforex. I'm going to try to add more funds from time to time so that I can reach my goal of having 1,000 dollars capital in each of the accounts that I have in instaforex. I hope money will just going to keep on coming for me in here. although I just feel that the risk is high but I'm sure with luck and research I can make in this year without getting MC.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. I'm happy that right now I can concentrate in trading in instaforex. I'm going to try to add more funds from time to time so that I can reach my goal of having 1,000 dollars capital in each of the accounts that I have in instaforex. I hope money will just going to keep on coming for me in here. although I just feel that the risk is high but I'm sure with luck and research I can make in this year without getting MC.

Sure thing. We'll update every now and then in different forums if something's up with InstaForex. Good luck to your trading!

Taste of Success

Sifting through your fingers like sand, the time is moving forward. Having just set the traders off for the new round of competitions, InstaForex is already waiting for them at the finishing line with gifts and prizes. Contest days, full of competition, enthusiasm, and drive to win have already passed by, leaving strong emotions together with bright recollections behind. Finally, it is high time to encourage the luckiest ones for hard work with the imperatorial laurels. Let’s congratulate our winners!

FX-1 Rally

Who loves the speed? Of course, FX-1 Rally contestants do! They were demonstrating remarkable skills and desire to win in order to become the fastest trader. The most skilful ones have reached the finish. This time Aleksandr Dobrordniy was the fastest. InstaForex heartily congratulates the winner and hands in $1,500 prize. Take the plunge next time in the most high-speed contest. Register for it on the following page.

Trade Wise, Win Device

Aleksandr Dubrovskiy managed to get fancy iPad at the end of the two-week contest. Brand new device now belongs to the most successful trader who just topped up his trading account with InstaForex and registered on contest page. Hi-tech gadgets are waiting for their owners! Try your fortune in fight for the modern device during the next step of the contest which is held from November 26 to December 8, 2012.

Real Scalping

Real Scalping contestants were heading towards the victory for one month. Every trader was demonstrating the clear superiority over the other, showing the outmost performance. However, Aleksey Shibaev turned to be the smartest and earned the best scalper title. Yet again the most patient and persistent contestants will be able to get a look in and win a money prize from InstaForex. Next step of Real Scalping contest will be held from December 3 to December 29.

Chancy Deposit

Fortune is a capricious lady. It is always hard to predict whom she will pick up next time! Nadezhda Bahareva was lucky enough to get the $1,000 prize from InstaForex this week. Take your chance next week. Hurry up to register for this jumpy and unforgettable contest!

InstaForex - step towards a dream!

Learn more about the contests

Photos and comments of the finalists

We've never given any promise to the administrator of this forum and we have never claimed that we're going to sponsor them. We have denied their request, so please don't spread those rumors.

This is clear now for me. Though, I don't know on others. I guess I will just tell them about this and that they are not really under them. Although, the new updates now is that we are now only allowed to have 2 forums under instaforex and also I don't have now nigeria forum. Just have mt5 and indian forex. So far, they removed also the manual checking of posts.

The results of InstaForex First Conference in Moscow 2012

InstaForex Company has summarized the results of the first InstaForex conference for existing and potential customers that took place on November 10, 2012 in Moscow. A registration for this large-scale event ended few weeks before its opening and gathered more than 300 people at Ritz-Carlton Moscow Hotel on Red Square. The event was attended by traders not only from Moscow but also from other cities of the country, which made the meeting one of the brightest Russian Forex events this year.

During the conference day leading experts in the field of currency trading delivered their reports: Stanislav Zelenskiy, Nadezhda Zhyzhko, Sergei Belyaev, Gleb Kabanovs and Viktor Pershikov. Informative presentations on various aspects of technical analysis were met by the audience with great interest and led to a number of additional questions.

The presentations were followed by a lively debate over hot topics raised by the speakers and did not stop during the complimentary coffee break organized by InstaForex Company.

Between the presentations the guests of the event took part in prize draws for bonus accounts and other gifts totaling $5000. In addition, the visitors got $50 on their deposit as a present from InstaForex Company.

InstaForex First Conference in Moscow 2012 brought effective results and made it possible to actively discuss the problems of currency trading in Russia, to strengthen professional relationships and establish new partnerships. The event contributed to the professional development of the participants.

InstaForex Company thanks everyone for their interest and activity during the conference. We look forward to seeing you at the conference next year!

To learn more about InstaForex First Conference in Moscow 2012, please visit the official website of the company, where you can find the results of the event and a photo report.

Finally. I have reach 1,000 dollars capital and also have achieve 100 dollars profit. I'm so happy that my target has been reach this month with still a week to spare. I hope i can make good income in here next month also. My plan is to request payments via paypal next year January. I hope that by that time I can reach 200 dollars profit in here. So that when I request payments via paypal I can withraw it right away. I'm just wondering if theirs a fee if I'm going to get paid via paypal.