Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

I'm just wondering if I already have open an account and I want to chance my account to mini standard can I do that? Because right now I have cent account and problem with cent account is that instead of displaying 50 dollars capital I can see is 5000.00 cents capital But what I want to see in my mt5 platform is 50 dollars not 5000 cents. I'm just wondering if its still can be fix.

Hello,

It's impossible. You may have to open a separate account.

Apple iphones are probably the most popular technology goods to possess today. In the event you individual one, you might not be getting from it that one could. Look at these pointers for more information on your system. You may be amazed at every little thing that can be done with your phone and a little bit of expertise.how to clean ugg boots

You may get lengthen the battery lifetime of your phone if one makes several modifications. Eliminate are programs that you simply do not use, turn off any one of the wireless network professional services on the phone you do not have use for and lower the amount of brightness on your own screen. This can ensure your battery power may last a little much longer.

pink uggs To get the most from Siri, use this hint to allocate nicknames and relationships for each of your associates. For instance, you are able to explain to Siri, "Jane Johnson is my mommy." Siri will ask for verification to weblink this data to Jane's contact number. Now, you may inform Siri to "Contact Mommy," and she is going to immediately bring up your mother's cellular phone number.

There are many great instructional applications for kids available if you have an apple iphone. In addition there are some terrific games to entertain your young ones, and a number of the video games will also be academic. If your kid requires more help with mathematics, looking at or research, have a look at which applications are accessible for his age group and quality level.

When you are a mother or father, and you do not would like your youngster checking out "adult" points on your own cell phone, all you want do is activate the parent manage attribute. To change with this attribute, all you have to do is head to settings, faucet on "basic" and then faucet on "constraints."

cheap ugg boots Getting an Iphone 5 is usually a good thing. Nevertheless, it can be possible to lose sanity, time and expense should you not understand how to effectively deal with possession. Implement whatever you have learned in the following paragraphs if you wish to guard your self but nevertheless get the most from having an Apple iPhone. ugg boots on sale

Hello,

It's impossible. You may have to open a separate account.

Thanks. I already did. I now have five accounts in instaforex right now. Four has funds and so far three of the four accounts has already earned me money. I'm hoping that I can manage to have reach good amount of capital in here. I know in forex trading we need to concentrate and we going to make sure that each account earn money as its useless to have multiple account if all of our account in here just got MC.

Congratulations to the Lucky Ones!

Being a trader with InstaForex is not only comfortable and profitable, but also very pleasant! The last contest week has finished and the results are known. A lust to win and a spirit of rivalry were not leaving our contestants during all contest days. We congratulate sincerely all who crossed the finish line first!

InstaForex Sniper

This week one of the most popular contests by InstaForex got the winner in the face of Dian Agustin Aryani from Indonesia. Trading on demo account gave him not only useful experience, but also real money in the amount of USD 500. You can test yourself in the new step, which starts on September 23, 2012 (GMT+3) and finishes September 28, 2012 (GMT+3)! For everybody who is interested we remind that the registration ends 1 hour before the contest start.

Lucky Trader

Of course, money that was gained working hard gladdens very much, still checking your luck brings hazard, joy and many other mixed emotions. A lucky trader in this step is Vladimir Klevtsov (Russian Federation)! Congratulations! It is possible to enroll for the next two-week step of the contest not later than one hour before it starts on September 23, 2012 (GMT+3) until October 5, 2012 (GMT+3).

One Million Option

Every week the fans of non-risky option trade are fighting for a money prize from InstaForex. This week USD 500 go to Alexandr Pavlenko (Russian Federation)! Now other participants can feel excited for their colleague and hurry up to have their revenge in the next step of the contest which launches on September 24, 2012 (GMT+3). The winner will be known and awarded on September 28, 2012 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit

It is so good to get additional USD 1,000 in the account. And this time one person can share feelings about this - Siti Sundari. As she was the one to win! Rush to register! The prize draw will be held since September 24, 2012 (GMT+3) until September 30, 2012 (GMT+3).

I have learn something today. Since yesterday I can't open my account its always say connection error. Then I tried to click the connection error and theirs a list of server that I can choose. I just choose at random and I can login again. Now I know what to do if I have hard time connection. I just going to check server and hope that the one I pick is not that busy.

Lottery of Modern Devices: the Winner Determined

InstaForex Company continues to make surprises to its clients offering a great variety of contests and campaigns, making their trading qualitative and joyful. The campaign Trade Wise, Win Device provides every customer of the company with the opportunity to become the owner of a modern device: iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy Tab.

IMG_56342.JPG

According to the results of the last contest step luck was on the side of Alexandr Buzunov, trading account number 5087955. The successful trader visited the company's office in Moscow and received a desired prize - iPad.

IMG_56291.JPG

Our congratulations to the winner one more time! And do not forget that every customer of InstaForex Company has a chance to win a mobile device, just enroll in the contest on its official page. The devices are raffled once in two weeks, and the winners are determined with the help of a transparent mechanism of forming a so-called Device number.

Register in the campaign and next time you can try walking in the winner's shoes!

Lottery of Modern Devices: the Winner Determined

InstaForex Company continues to make surprises to its clients offering a great variety of contests and campaigns, making their trading qualitative and joyful. The campaign Trade Wise, Win Device provides every customer of the company with the opportunity to become the owner of a modern device: iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy Tab.

IMG_56342.JPG

According to the results of the last contest step luck was on the side of Alexandr Buzunov, trading account number 5087955. The successful trader visited the company's office in Moscow and received a desired prize - iPad.

IMG_56291.JPG

Our congratulations to the winner one more time! And do not forget that every customer of InstaForex Company has a chance to win a mobile device, just enroll in the contest on its official page. The devices are raffled once in two weeks, and the winners are determined with the help of a transparent mechanism of forming a so-called Device number.

Register in the campaign and next time you can try walking in the winner's shoes!

Congratulations on the Victory!

InstaForex Company does not cease to please its clients with various contests and campaigns which attract more and more traders from all over the world.

Many of them have already got valuable gifts and prizes and today we are happy to announce the results of the last contest week. Congratulations to the winners! Remember that everyone has a chance to gain imperatorial laurels during the next steps!

InstaForex Sniper 2012

Contestants of InstaForex Sniper 2012 were fighting for the titile of the most accurate and artful sniper for the whole week. This time Vladislav Dobrovolskiy turned to be the best! Hurry up to have your revenge during the next step which will be held from September 30, 2012 to October 5, 2012. Note, that registration is closed one hour before the new step begins.

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader contest favors those who are not afraid to get to grips with the Destiny. Heartily congratulate Heri Winarso from Indonesia on his victory! We wish good luck to everyone who is going to hit the jackpot from 7-19 October, 2012. Register, and maybe you will be the next lucky winner.

One Million Option

If you like option trading, InstaForex Company is happy to present a weekly One Million Option contest. Vadim Krivosheya from Ukraine has already added his name to the winners’ list. You have a chance to do the same. Register for the next step which will take place from 1-5 October, 2012. Mind, that registration for the upcoming contest is closed one hour before its start.

Rally FX-1

During this contest, the competitors were struggling to reach the finishing line of currency trading rally. Aleksey Fedorov from Uzbekistan managed to cope with this challenge and became the first one. You have one week ahead to register for the new step which will start on September 28,2012 from 00:00 to 23:59 and demonstrate your striving for victory. Hurry up, registration is over one hour before the contest starts.

I'm hoping that instaforex will also going to the Philippines. I'm just wondering why other countries in asean region is already in the map of instaforex but Philippines is not. 50 years ago the Philippines is second only to Japan in term of economic and military might. Sad to say since 1980's we are sick man of asia. Hope that the Philippines will recover and shine again.

Its possible but when that's unknown as of this moment. We just glad that instaforex accepts most of its clients around the globe and we are lucky to be part of it. And I know now that we are all waiting for some bonus in our trading account. So now, we need to take care of our trading strategy and will work to make profits. All the best as by next I might do trading.

Join the world of beauty with InstaForex!

InstaForex Company is happy to announce the beginning of the new fourth season of Miss Insta Asia 2013 beauty contest! The unique campaign, which will start on October 1, 2012, welcomes even more ladies from different parts of the world. In October, 2013, six most gorgeous ladies will enjoy the victory and share the prize pool of $40,000 at the end of open Internet voting.

The destiny of the beauties depends only on the votes of visitors, who assess their photos and portfolios. InstaForex clients are privileged to influence ladies' rating as their votes’ value is proportional to their accounts' balance.

You can register for Miss Insta Asia 2013 or vote for the ladies on official website miss-instaforex-asia.com. Take part in the contest and maybe you will be lucky to get the title of Miss Insta Asia 2013 and the grand prize of $20,000!

Prizes for the winners!

Another contest week is over, and we are ready to award our winners to the strains of drum rolls. May InstaForex gifts bring more happiness into your life while various contests make it more interesting. Please, welcome our winners who successfully crossed the finishing line.

InstaForex Sniper

Sergei Menyashov was the most accurate sniper of currency trading. He was attentive and persistent, and these traits helped him to be the first and get the prize. Next step will take place from October 7-12, 2012 (GMT +3). Register for the contest and be the winner!

One Million Option

Option trading is not just comfortable and easy but also quite captivating! Among intraday option trading lovers Stanislav Tretyakov managed to be the best. If you are not indifferent to weekly prize pool of $1,500, take part in the contest from October 8-12, 2012 (GMT +3).

Trade Wise, Wine Devices

Now Svetlana Predeina can trade non-stop, and all because she has won brand new device in one of the most popular InstaForex contests. Fortune is hard to predict, but excitement and profit are luring, and modern gadgets are essential for work and leisure time of each person. Register for the next step of Trade Wise, Win Device contest which will be help from October 14-26, 2012 (GMT +3) and take your chance. 12 devices are already waiting for their owners!

Chancy Deposit

Rusyidi Juniansyah from Indonesia turned to be the luckiest this week. What has he done for his victory? He just topped up his trading account with $3,000 and continued his usual trading as the terms of Chancy Deposit contest are as easy as this. Make your life brighter with participation in the next contest which will be launched from October 8-14, 2012.

Learn more about contests

Finalists’ photos and comments

It seems that instaforex bonus affiliates need to have the highest level of verification. Its somehow disappointing that the instaforex support does not give me good responses. I got the better responses in the forum itself. They said that I can withdraw profits even in the verification process but its not possible I have tried many times and it does not work. Thus, the support does not help me after all. Sigh :(

It seems that instaforex bonus affiliates need to have the highest level of verification. Its somehow disappointing that the instaforex support does not give me good responses. I got the better responses in the forum itself. They said that I can withdraw profits even in the verification process but its not possible I have tried many times and it does not work. Thus, the support does not help me after all. Sigh :(

Can you elaborate more? What do you mean by instaforex bonus affiliates? Do you mean you look for referrals and you earn from their trade? or deposits? Because in y experience is that theirs a minimum lot size needed to trade in order to earn and also theirs a total lot size need to be reach before you can earn.

for example your referral must trade 0.10 lot size as the mininimum lot and its must have total trade of 10 lots in order for you to earn. But this is just an example.

Hi,

I have given you a response to one of the forum websites. You have to follow the 2 verification steps before you can withdraw profits made from the bonus earned.

I have successfully verified my trading accounts and withdraw my profits. :)

Date: 10/10/2012 12:55 PM

Batch: 113946651

From Account: U7671442 (InstaForex Payments)

Amount: $21.50

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 21.50

Thank you.

Date: 10/10/2012 3:47 PM

Batch: 113972662

Amount: $11.50

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 11.50

Thank you.

Date: 10/10/2012 3:49 PM

Batch: 113972684

Amount: $3.00

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 3.00

Thank you.

@ riddick09

Congrats. Seeing your proof of payments also make me want to withdraw. lols. But same time I'm thinking to hold my funds until december. I want to give my self a gift this december and I'm aiming to get 200 dollars total this december. But that's is if I can trade good for next two months. I'm really happy trading in instaforex. with zero investments just posting in ptp forums I can earn good in instaforex.

Winners Get Prizes from InstaForex

Insta
Forex
Company is proud to announce the winners list for the last contests among demo accounts. A lot of participants were involved in the competitions. Everybody without distinction performed very well though had different experiences. This week’s shortlist of best traders was wonderfully varied but even from such an exceptional shortlist, there can only be one winner. First prizes in each contest went to traders finishing with the largest deposit.

Real Scalping

Albert Ando from Philippines has finished first in the latest Real Scalping contest. Congratulations and good luck in your trading! Your deserved money prize of $2000 has already been transferred to your account. The next step of the contest will be held within November 4-30, 2012. Absolutely anyone can take part in the contest. You just need to follow the
"]registration
[/url]
instructions on the webpage of Real Scalping.

FX-1 Rally

This time the lucky man of the fastest contest FX-1 Rally is Vladislav Dobrovolskiy from Moldova. Congratulations on a clear-cut victory in such a difficult competition! Everyone can test his or her trader abilities during the next step of the contest on October 12, 2012 from 00:00 until 23:59 (GMT+3). Do not hesitate to register on the relevant
] of the InstaForex website.

Trade Wise, Win Device

A piece of good luck has made Christian Suwandi able to win a new iPhone in Trade Wise, Win Device campaign! May you always enjoy your good fortune and get more prizes from InstaForex! The rest participants should not get upset as there will be next
] of the contest. The closest one is to be held from October 21, 2012 to November 2, 2012.

One Million Option

Lenar Saubanov from Russia has managed to use the benefits of option trading and earn more than all the rest traders participated in the contest. Please accept our warmest congratulations and enjoy your prize. We look forward to seeing all the rest at the
step
[/url]
of option trading contest. It will take place within the week of October 15-19, 2012.

more about the contests
[/url]

and comments of the finalists
[/url]

instaforex.com is the best forex broker in Asia. its have an award winning position. i think this site will help us forever for trading. but their spread is so high and its a negative term for everyone. i believe that instaforex.com provide much support for their clients but it also be reminded about spread of their. if they give a lower spread then they will more attractive to everyone. instaforex.com is the best broker of ASIA 2009-2011. instaforex.com is leading the most reliable technology for their clients and every clients also happy about their support. i think they will establish another trading server for their clients.

I think that you did not review the forex broker thoroughly. Instaforex do have mostly 2-3 spreads in the pairs while compared to others that have 3-7 spreads or even more I don't think it is so high as you said. It is funny though that you are looking for a broker that don't even give spreads as if there are lol. Because that's where they get earnings.

Miss Insta Asia 2012 Results

The third round of Miss Insta Asia, the unique beauty contest, came to its close on October 1. During a year people were visiting the official Miss Insta Asia website to vote for gorgeous contest participants and leaving comments on the pages with their videos, photos and profiles.

On the basis of the rating results, six winners were determined. The title of Miss InstaAsia 2012 went to Yekaterina Nagornaya! We sincerely congratulate the beauty queen and five other finalists on the glorious victory! And, ladies, keep on inspiring traders with your gracious elegance.

miss_insta_results_2012.jpg

The gorgeous Miss Insta Asia 2012 winners shared the contest prize pool of $40,000:

Miss Insta Asia: Yekaterina Nagornaya; Chernigov, Ukraine - $20,000;

Forex Lady: Marina Zhabina; Khabarovsk, Russia - $8,000;

Miss Posh: Yana Shiyka; Kharkov, Ukraine - $3,000;

Miss Creativity: Natalya Gorelova; Sevastopol, Ukraine - $3,000;

Miss Smile: Francesca Ferretti; Sha Tin, Hong Kong - $3,000 ;

Miss Spice: Tatyana Malakhova; Vladimir-Volynskiy, Ukraine - $3,000.

The awards ceremony where the winners will be handed in account bonus certificates will be held at the annual ShowFx World financial exposition in Kiev on November 17-18, 2012.

The third round of the beauty contest gained popularity among Internet users from all over the world. Over 700 beauties from more than 50 countries of the world partook in the beauty contest. Several thousands of photos and videos were uploaded to the beauty contest website, and about 5,000 people voted for the girls.

Learn more about Miss Insta Asia 2012 results and finalists on the official beauty contest website.

Miss Insta Asia 2013 has already started! Be sure to take part in it!

I'm happy that four of my accounts in instaforex is now verified. But I really don't understand that one of my account has been denied even though I pass the same documents. And the worse thing is that the name is name the same. How can be my name is not the same? I guess the one who denied my account mistaken my middle name as a second name or something.

One Million in Two Weeks with InstaForex!

InstaForex always provides you with the latest updates on international market events as well as company's news. Today we would like to tell you about an exceptional situation. Despite its originality, it demonstrates the unique opportunities you can get on exchange market. Recently, one of our clients Akhmad Arief made the daydream of millions of traders real. After two weeks of active trading, he managed to increase his start-up capital up to $1,000,000!

This story began when Akhmad opened his $1,000 trading account with InstaForex in the beginning of July. During two weeks he was trading such currency pairs as GBP/USD and EUR/USD. Nobody expected that he could become a millionaire by the middle of the month using risk strategy![/indent]

"We have never seen such trading before and will hardly see soon. Even in conversion to the working days the yield was 100% per day during 10 days in a row. The profit volume is astonishing as well as the length of such win-win and risk strategy as the client used all the money on his account for the next deal. But every time lady luck was on his side," - Aleksey Badjyanov says, representative of the Dealing Department.

The chart shows the balance of #2065757 live trading account. Within the first two weeks of July, the account holder earned over one million US dollars with the initial deposit slightly more than one thousand US dollars. Eventually, the account balance was running $1162092.42. The second half of July appeared to be far less successful for the customer: he lost all his profit.

Having earned $1,000,000, Akhmad decided not to stop. However, Forex market is known to be very unsteady due to frequent oscillations and change of trend directions. Successful deals were followed by deals opened against the trend direction which led to profit loss. Of course, foregone million disappointed the trader. However, Akhmad is not in despair and is already planning to win again. For him, as for many other traders, this situation was indicative of endless possibilities on exchange market which proved that one can make up a fortune out of modest capital! Nevertheless, it is important to benefit from the achieved results and also not to be affected by the astounding success.

Interview with Mr. Ahmad Ariff
InstaForex: How long have you been working on Forex?

Ahmad Ariff: About 5 years, starting from 2007 until now. Before, I used another platform with another trading system (different from MT4) that limited me to less money I could earn. Then my friend recommended me
Insta
Forex
that used MT4, so I can trade higher trading volumes.

InstaForex: It’s a dream of every trader. How did you manage to make fortune from such a small initial deposit?

Ahmad Ariff: Depends on the graf (high-recommended to sell, low-recommended to buy), besides, I used Forex trading signal, RSI, PPO, stochastic, technical analysis, and future fundamental analysis.

InstaForex: What currency pairs have you traded?

Ahmad Ariff: My favorites are EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD.

InstaForex: Why have you chosen them in particular?

Ahmad Ariff: For me, fundamental points of these currencies are easier to read and forecast.

InstaForex: What leverage have you chosen for trade?

Ahmad Ariff: I start with 1:200. And I will change this parameter if I need in the Client Cabinet. This is a very attractive feature of
Insta
Forex

InstaForex: Did you plan to earn such a huge amount when started trading?

Ahmad Ariff: Of course, yes.

InstaForex: You made a dream of million traders come true, what do you feel after losing it?

Ahmad Ariff: Really really frustrated... I was not in front of my PC when it happened. I was engaged in outside work during that time... so I couldn't close my open position.

InstaForex: Do you plan to repeat it and get a million back?

Ahmad Ariff: Yes!

InstaForex: If you succeed to make a million again, what will you spend it for?

Ahmad Ariff: Clear all my loan, buy a new house, new car, do other investment and some charity's work.

InstaForex: What in your opinion helps traders earn on Forex: their skills or good luck?

Ahmad Ariff: Skills are very important, as a trader, a lot of new traders, should learn some basics, such as indicators, patterns, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis, but good of luck not all traders get it.

InstaForex: Do you think your profit was a result of your hard work or just an accident?

Ahmad Ariff: I've 5 years experience as a trader. It is hard to become rich with small initial deposit, but if you've a lot of money, let's say USD100,000 and more, you can rapidly earn money in short term... believe it!

InstaForex: What will you advise the beginning traders?

Ahmad Ariff: For new trader, please learn some basics, follow your leader, ask them why, why and why and most important is gain experience in trading.

Competent active trading and compliance with you trading strategy make it possible for every
trader to reach the most cherished objective and add a new name to the list of the most successful traders.

Good luck in trading with InstaForex!

The material is prepared by InstaForex PR Department with the consent of the owner of the trading account № 2065757 Akhmad Arief. In October, in the terms of ShowFx Asia in Singapore there will be a video interview with the trader which will be published on GC InstaForex resources.

Date: 10/16/2012 12:49 PM

Batch: 114835554

Amount: $56.00

Memo: 1142430-WITHDRAW-liberty: 56.00

Thank you.

Date: 10/16/2012 6:16 AM

Batch: 114774482

Amount: $3.70

Memo: 3522983-WITHDRAW-liberty: 3.70

Thank you.

Date: 10/16/2012 6:40 AM

Batch: 114777451

Amount: $3.60

Memo: 5152344-WITHDRAW-liberty: 3.60

Thank you.

Success and Trading with InstaForex

If you are not among the participants of InstaForex contests and campaigns, it is high time to join them! You can enjoy captivating trading tournaments and also get valuable prizes and gifts. Everyone has a chance to win as luck can be on your side at any moment. Hurry up to register for the next steps and try your fortune!

InstaForex Sniper

It is clear that the ability to reach the desired target is half the battle of any business. When it comes to trading with InstaForex, you can succeed in one of the most popular contests held among demo accounts - InstaForex Sniper. Novi Sonari Ilham from Indonesia is the winner of this week. Register for the next step right now, and since October 21-26, 2012 you could fight for the main prize. Do not miss you chance, registration is over 1 hour before the contest start.

One Million Option

Every trader has to walk a crooked path from a theorist to expert, from newcomer to a professional. But even now you can gain extra profit participating in One Million Option challenge by InstaForex. All traders are welcome to take part regardless of their experience of training. Last time Sergei Borisov from Russia was the luckiest to leave all the opponents behind. Remember, anyone can be the winner! Do not forget to register for the new step which will start on October 21, 2012.

InstaForex Great Race 2012

Another step of annual InstaForex Great Race 2012 is over. It is one of the most large-scale contests among demo accounts. The number of participants is increasing with every year gathering tens of thousands traders from all over the world. Babak Ekhlasi became the winner last time. You can also struggle for the total grand prize of $55,000. Just register until October 28, 2012 for the upcoming contest which will take place from October 29 to November 30, 2012.

Trade wise, Win Devices

None other than trader knows that it is very important to constantly have an access to a trading account. Fancy brand new mobile device is the best way to keep abreast of currency trading events and what is more pleasant you can get it from InstaForex for free. The company holds a unique raffle off of such devices as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy Tab. Hendarwan from Indonesia has already got Blackberry smart phone for the victory in the last step. You can take part in the next contest which will be from October 28 to November 9, 2012.

Try your luck and win with InstaForex!