Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

so many bad review about instaforex, but i wonder why still many people use this broker service LOL, it means that they are still worthy and have competence, and one thing we should know instaforex is not scam, if they are scam so many trader here must be resign from their job and find other good brokers LOL

LOL. I have read that too. I just read that instaforex don't accept US citizens to have an account. So, they have restricted countries but don't know the reason of it maybe, US don't allow forex brokers is that so?

I think because U.S. is very strict in implementing rules that's why. Especially the money laundering law. And instaforex is an only broker site that we really don't know if its certified by international forex broker agency or a fly by night type of site. But what I know is that if you invest big theirs a big probability that your going to get in trouble.

Right now I'm checking two new forex forums. I don't have clear idea yet but as far as I understand it its paying via instaforex also. If my understanding is correct then that means I can add the same accounts in instaforex and earn bonuses not only in mt5 but in two other forex forums. In this way I can achieve my 500 dollars target.

Well as for me I requested a withdrawal in here on 3rd April and I got paid in here within 24hours so if you requested for withdrawal and you realy have fund in your trading account no need to wory as your request will be process within a short time,its like another contest has been added to the site today,instafx is a good broker to me.

Date: 4/10/2012 7:55 AM

Batch: 91022713

From Account: U1934940 (InstaForex Transfers)

Amount: $1.49

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 1.49

Thank you.

Date: 4/10/2012 7:56 AM

Batch: 91022779

Amount: $1.00

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 1.00

Thank you.

I'm hoping that next month I'm going to request payments and get paid in here also. I check right now and I only have 79 cents ready to cashout. But I'm hoping that in the end of the month I can manage to earn like 10 dollars in here. But lets see its a long task to take but that's my plan in here. Its the first time that I'm going to really withdraw something in here.

In order to withdraw here I think you need to have 1 dollar or more as profits. I have tried it before that I have reached few cents and unable to do withdrawals using cents only. So I usually set my target of 1 dollar or more in my trades. Really excited to start trading by next month again.

I think because U.S. is very strict in implementing rules that's why. Especially the money laundering law. And instaforex is an only broker site that we really don't know if its certified by international forex broker agency or a fly by night type of site. But what I know is that if you invest big theirs a big probability that your going to get in trouble.

Hello!

Recently NFA has imposed strict limits on the commodity and futures trading such as 1:50 leverage, no hedging, etc. As a consequence, U.S. citizens started trading with foreign brokerage companies. Of course, such situation could not be accepted by the government, and keeping with the best traditions of democracy, it took the resistance measures.

At present brokers that do not have NFA license (and as a consequence, do not accept such enormous limits) are not able to serve the U.S. citizens. In such a way a kind of power balance was reached between the parties.

Please specify, why do you think so? Do you have any proofs for your words?

Lustrous Contests by InstaForex Company

Everybody knows that in spring we suffer a shortage of vitamins and deficiency of opportunities to let off steam with the rising sun rays. And, perhaps, there is no way better for real trader to use this energy for good, other than to take part in lustrous contests of InstaForex Company!

One Million Option

Want to direct your energy for opening new opportunities on Forex? Make haste to register for this fascinating weekly contest among demo accounts, its next step is to start on April 09, and earn up to 500 USD just like Sergey Komarov from Russia did. He became a winner of the last week contest!

FX-1 Rally

You have an extra chance to use your energy for victory in a devil race next Friday 13. If you are able to win obscuring the fame of the last week finalist whose name is Angga Kusuma Aji, be sure that the powers of darkness will be keeping away from you in fear and never entrench your financial soundness!

InstaForex Sniper

Accuracy, consistency and coolheaded approach - are these your professional qualities? So essay your powers as a Forex sniper taking part in a contest scheduled for April 9-14. Shoot down the past week contest table and replace the current winner whose name is Ilya Pastukhov (Russia)!

The Fast Ride from the Best Broker

Did you dream about flying on a rocket in childhood drawing it on paper? Being a customer of InstaForex Company you have a great opportunity to become a happy owner of pure British sport car Lotus Evora, putting your name down for drawing which ends on May 25, 2012! So catch hold of your dream and feel a breathtaking speed of rocket flight!

Focus your efforts on the right thing taking part in contests and campaigns together with the best broker in Asia - InstaForex!

Learn more about contests

Photos and comments of finalists

I think instaforex is a good broker to stay with. I just signup recently as an investor and not a trader because i cant trade. I will have to look for a well trader in their monitoring page who am satisfied with his trade so that i can invest and earn good profit. I love this broker for sure.

I think instaforex is a good broker to stay with. I just signup recently as an investor and not a trader because i cant trade. I will have to look for a well trader in their monitoring page who am satisfied with his trade so that i can invest and earn good profit. I love this broker for sure.

How did you find a good trader? When I get to the monitoring page, I see bunches of traders who show good graphs but I wonder how others can decide to which trader to invest. Thanks for your help in advance.

How did you find a good trader? When I get to the monitoring page, I see bunches of traders who show good graphs but I wonder how others can decide to which trader to invest. Thanks for your help in advance.

If your talking about PAMM then you need to verified your account first. then you can think of investing in PAMM. if you can't verify your account then its better you trade individually. Me I prefer to trade using my own skills and knowledge than invest in pamm as they can also make mistake and loss money just like we do. So I prefer to make that mistake.

If your talking about PAMM then you need to verified your account first. then you can think of investing in PAMM. if you can't verify your account then its better you trade individually. Me I prefer to trade using my own skills and knowledge than invest in pamm as they can also make mistake and loss money just like we do. So I prefer to make that mistake.

I agree with you on that. But isn't it that the advantage that PAMM gives is that you invest with more experienced traders? Right now I am trading in small lots at 1:1000 and I plan to invest in a PAMM account too.

A Month Left before Lotus Evora Will Be Raffled Away

The international broker InstaForex happily informs you that in one month, on May 25, 2012, a long-awaited Lotus-number will be fixed. We will find out the trading account of the winner in the campaign "Fast Ride with the Best Broker", that will bring victory to its holder and a right to own a new sport car Lotus Evora.

evora-letter-1m-en.jpg

If you have not got enrolled in the campaign "Fast Ride with the Best Broker" yet, still there is a chance to be among the prize-contestants! It's high time to register your trading account in the campaign and appear among the people willing to own a luxury car Lotus Evora manufactured by a famous British producer Lotus Cars.

If you are dreaming of a posh sport car Lotus Evora being in your garage, fund your trading account with not less than $1,000 and register in the campaign on the website of the company. The car will be presented to the owner of the account, the last five figures of which will coincide with the Lotus number. The Lotus number is formed with account of the quotes of the five major currency pairs on May 2, 2012 at 23:59. The procedure of the winner determination is absolutely transparent and one cannot predict in advance who will go home driving a new sports car Lotus Evora. However, it is possible that your account will bring you the victory! Moreover, the rules of the campaign "Fast Ride with the Best Broker" allow you to open several accounts each of which will take part in the raffle thus increasing your chance to win by several times!

Take part in the contest and win in the campaigns held by the international Forex broker InstaForex!

Contests of InstaForex: there's a prize for each trader!

Do you want to test a new trading strategy? Or maybe you just want to check your luck and feel adrenaline? So go on and take part in contests arranged by InstaForex Company which appeal to every trader!

"InstaForex Sniper"

Get the spring dose of adrenaline in the contest of the international Forex broker "InstaForex Sniper". Hurry up to register starting from April 30, 2012 (GMT+3) and it can be you who will be honoured a title of Forex Sniper of the week! And now please, find out the winner of the last step - Valery Yantsov from the Russian Federation.

"Lucky Trader"

What can make a trader really happy? Of course, a successively closed trade. Register in the contest for Demo accounts "Lucky Trader", the new step of which starts on May 7, 2012 (GMT+3), and receive real money for trading on unreal accounts. So Petr from the Russian Federation has already gained his price! Hurry up!

"Real Scalping"

Have you ever wanted to check your skills of scalping? Then the contest "Real Scalping" arranged by InstaForex is really for you. Sign up for the contest and get a unique opportunity to win $100 - $2,000. The champion of the last Forex contest was Nikolay Skochinkin. Congratulations!

"One Million Option"

What is the contest "One Million Option" by InstaForex missing? Of course, you! Enroll for the contest and get prizes from the best broker in Asia. It can happen that next time you may be the one to win. This time it is Ardian Wibowo from Indonesia - the winner of the contest step held on April 16 - 21.

"FX-1 Rally by InstaForex"

Be the first one to cross the finish line and get an amazing prize from InstaForex Company, like the winner of the last "FX-1 Rally" did - Vladimir Ikonnikov (Russia). And the new registration of Forex bolides is already running! Hurry up!

"Chancy Deposit"

Do stars support you? Do you feel that luck favours you? Then you really have to enroll for the contest "Chancy Deposit". You should believe that you will get the next prize from InstaForex Company. And now meet Rezuwan Bin Che Din from Malaysia - the lucky owner of a chancy deposit of the last week.

Enroll for the contests by InstaForex! Write your name in the history of trading!

Find out more about the contests

Photo and comments of Finalists

I agree with you on that. But isn't it that the advantage that PAMM gives is that you invest with more experienced traders? Right now I am trading in small lots at 1:1000 and I plan to invest in a PAMM account too.

Before, I also wanted to have pamm account however what concerns me is where I can find good trader that averagely have a good profit so I can also as we know that there is no trader that always win so we may decide to have our own trading or still continue with the pamm account.

Its good to combine the two if you have extra funds. Because you can earn via your trading skills and you can earn via other skills. But the big question is do you know PAMM trader with long outstanding record? Also if you do find that person compute how much is the average amount you can earn monthly. Then minus the commission etc. And then compare your earnign to the pamm earning.

Hurry Up to Enrol in the Contest "InstaForex Great Race 2012"

InstaForex informs that the registration for the second step of a popular contest arranged by the international broker - "InstaForex Great Race 2012" - has already started.

great-race-2012-small-en.jpg

The enrolment in the second step of the contest ends on June 24, 2012, the second step of the contest lasts since June 25 until July 27, 2012.

Traditionally "InstaForex Great Race 2012" contest comprises of 4 steps and one final, and is held for 30 days with a month interval. However, every step is a full-scale independent competition, that is why in order to take part in the final it is not necessary to win the previous steps, or even to take part in them. So you can join the marathon at absolutely any moment!

"InstaForex Great Race 2012" is held only for Demo accounts (not for real trading accounts) but under the conditions that are maximally close to trading on real accounts, so the participants do not expose their own capital to risk. They have a perfect opportunity to check professionalism and to win real money prizes, which can be used for trading on real accounts with InstaForex.

The contest prize pool, which will be distributed among the lucky and skilled traders, amounts to $55,000. Apart from the money prizes, the winners of every step receive the bonus points that can be used in the contest final.

Participation in InstaForex contests and campaigns is a great opportunity for all traders to test the trading system and get a part of InstaForex total prize pool equaling $500,000.

Be a part of InstaForex contests and win!

Right now I'm down 25 dollars and its can go down to 50 even 70 dollars. I'm hoping that I can hold on in this. Because I really want to survive this. I know its hard to earn money in forex but I'm hoping that If I can survive this I can earn good amount of money. And it I can survive the bearish of eur/usd I'm sure next month I have another funds from MT5 to increase my free margin.

So up to now you did not have MC. That's good as you able to survive the market bearish lol. So far, because instaforex got 1:1000 leverage you will not problem and will not easy to get MC or blown your trading account because also of the other risk or money management feature they have like S/L.

Contest list by InstaForex

The spirit of rivalry opens certain constructive energy in us, which can become the main moving force in achieving success. Thus InstaForex offers to test clients' skills and enjoy the exciting contests to a full extent enrolling in spring!

"InstaForex Sniper"

When have you been in the shooting gallery? You couldn't have forgotten the uncomparable pleasure one gets when the target is hit! Try yourself in the role of a Forex sniper, taking part in this unique contest, which is held since May 14 until 19. Do not leave any chance for Elena Matveyeva to stay among the leaders (Belarus), who actually appeared the most accurate sniper in the last step of the contest!

"One Million Option"

Do you like no extra limitations? Do you love to control thing rather than on the contrary? Then hurry up to get enrolled in this wonderful weekly contest for demo accounts, the next step of which will start on May 14. Gain up to $500 like it was done by Alexandr Lartsev (Russia), who was the winner of the last week step!

"FX-1 Rally"

Drive, speed and adrenaline! If these three words evoke positive emotions with you, then this contest is destined for you! Become the fastest Forex reacer of the next race starting on May 18, taking of the pedestal Veronika Katonovna from Slovakia, who was the best racer of the last step of this weekly contest!

"Real Scalping"

Have your endurance and patience never lead you to success? Use these traits with the maximal advantage for your trading account, just take part in the monthly contest, the following step of which will be held in June 4 - 30 and write your name in line with the best InstaForex scalpers, such as Segey Bobrov (Russia), the prizetaker of the last step of the contest.

Feel the energy of success with the best broker in Asia!

Find out more about the contests and campaigns

Photo and comments of Finalists

Date: 5/16/2012 2:36 PM

Batch: 95340656

Amount: $3.00

Memo: XXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 3.00

Thank you.

Date: 5/16/2012 2:38 PM

Batch: 95340824

Amount: $2.00

Memo: XXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 2.00

Thank you.

So up to now you did not have MC. That's good as you able to survive the market bearish lol. So far, because instaforex got 1:1000 leverage you will not problem and will not easy to get MC or blown your trading account because also of the other risk or money management feature they have like S/L.

whaaa.. check my trading portfolio in instaforex.

http://www.forexpros.com/traders/bulastika

Remember my mistake last time when I click the all position close? I'm lucky that time even I make huge mistake I still manage to earn 14.9% at the end of the month.

This month you can see I almost reach 55% profit on May 11 and now its erased and in negative territory because of one mistake. lot size. I want to open five .01 lot size of sell. But instead I open five .10 lot size. When I notice it I panic and one mistake lead to another. Just imagine what I feel right now.

But despite of that I only loss 25 dollars right now. But having 56 dollars just three days ago and down to 25 dollars that's for me is really a heart broken.