Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex your only source ofincome?

I'm happy that I earn 51 dollars this month of February and its still have 20 more days left and I'm hoping that I can earn 50 dollars more. My monthly target is always to earn 100 dollars or more a month and its seems I can do it right now. I know its hard to make good income in forex but if we are determine to succeed I don't see any reason why we need to fear forex trading.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that I earn 51 dollars this month of February and its still have 20 more days left and I'm hoping that I can earn 50 dollars more. My monthly target is always to earn 100 dollars or more a month and its seems I can do it right now. I know its hard to make good income in forex but if we are determine to succeed I don't see any reason why we need to fear forex trading.

It is such a great thing, if we can get profit in our Forex trading here. Making $50 a month is not too bad. But, if we only depend on forex trading as our source of income, $50 a month will not be enough for us to live and even only to buy food. This is impossible for us. Unless we can make more money

It is such a great thing, if we can get profit in our Forex trading here. Making $50 a month is not too bad. But, if we only depend on forex trading as our source of income, $50 a month will not be enough for us to live and even only to buy food. This is impossible for us. Unless we can make more money

earn $50 per month is something that i need to achieve for now, so far my earning in forex is not stable sometimes it is more than $10 even more than $20 but in other time it is less than $5, $50 for me is enough for living, and if i learn forex then i will try to invest my time in forex and make it as one of source income that i have

in forex trading must know more information about how to earn an get more profit then only the trader can easily earn profit or the business will end for the newbie which always get loss for him an must keep more strange in trading an i always loss in this business i not agree to continue anymore in the trading

in forex trading must know more information about how to earn an get more profit then only the trader can easily earn profit or the business will end for the newbie which always get loss for him an must keep more strange in trading an i always loss in this business i not agree to continue anymore in the trading

you won't continue anymore? then i think that is your opinion but i see everyone have their own way to trade, as for me i still trade even before i loss in this field too but that will not stop me, and next time when you think you want to make forex as your only source income then i think you shouldn't give up faster like that just because of loss

• 2 months later...

Forex is trading business so those people who trade in forex market sure want to make some profit from trading. No one take such a big risk with out any reason so I say that forex is source of online income. All times we can't get profit from forex, many times experts also facing losses. Forex profit depends upon your strategy.

Forex is trading business so those people who trade in forex market sure want to make some profit from trading. No one take such a big risk with out any reason so I say that forex is source of online income. All times we can't get profit from forex, many times experts also facing losses. Forex profit depends upon your strategy.

yeah,profit depend on one strategy and monthly target as well,we just need to know our safe monthly target and have a well plan money management that can accommodate lose as well.we don't need to set a high monthly return and it not a must we trade daily to reach our target.20-40% target is ok for a working strategy

We should never forget that no matter how perfect we become we cannot remove risk from Forex trading. So its prudent to use Forex as an additional source of income to achieve our financial goals instead of using it as the only source of income. We cannot make profits always in Forex. Its very risky when we use Forex trading as the only source of income.

Earning consistent money in forex market is done by reducing risk and not removing it completely. One can make good amount of profit if he can reduce the exposure of capital and trade with tight stop losses and good trading system. With that kind of system one can save the account and earn on a consistent basis, but it can be said easily, doing it takes years of practice.

Earning consistent money in forex market is done by reducing risk and not removing it completely. One can make good amount of profit if he can reduce the exposure of capital and trade with tight stop losses and good trading system. With that kind of system one can save the account and earn on a consistent basis, but it can be said easily, doing it takes years of practice.

good trading strategy and good risk management is important. to search good trading strategy maybe takes long period because need to test many of strategy one by one till found the good one for us. setting good risk management maybe not takes long period but before trader able to found good strategy, good risk management cannot be setting.

Most of my income are in forex trading. I do hope I can make good income in forex each month. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex. I do hope that in two to three years time I can say I'm really earning good amount in forex. I know many end up not very happy when they trade in forex. But I know that if someone invested money in forex and just spend time to learn how to trade they will eventually succeed.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i agree with it, talking about how to get profit in forex for all traders is an easy thing to do but in the end it is back to each trader again, some of them even take lesser time to practice rather than others, and in fact for some people Forex still their source income, and even become the first income for them.

Most of my income now come from forex trading but I still do earn in in other online source of income. Right now I do make about 35% of my profit in ptp forums while the rest come from forex trading. Although my plan is to focus more on forex trading and hope to earn more in forex. I just do feel that I can make good income in forex if I can. I'm sure many will just going to end up earning more also in forex once they started to learn how to trade in forex.

Forex is not only my source income, it only takes about 15% of my earning in online business, while the other comes from the other online business such as GPT site, PTC site, PTP forum, and HYIP, also cycler. but still i want to increase my earning with forex at least 30-50% of my earning per month in onlne business is from forex, since i can see forex still have some potential to earn up to 10 years later.

That's good for you. Able to make estimate of your profits and then, you will able to do also other businesses or source of income. I would say that if we can increase more profits here then soon enough we will decide to have more investments and focus in this business or field and that's my plan and hoping for more capital and good strategy.

Forex earnings this year is about 70%. Last year I only earn 30% via forex the rest of my earnings come from ptp forum posting. I'm happy that some how I do earn good amount of money in forex and I'm hoping next year I will going to stop posting in ptp forum and concentrate solely in forex trading. This is the only way I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm sure I can make something good out of this one.

• 3 months later...

No, its not my only source of income. In fact, its not my source of income at all. I would be a fool to think that way. I would be a fool to throw my money away and to think that it would help me. No, its too risky to look at it as an income. I would only look at it as a side gig for some extra money and I might lose too. I'm looking at it like that to avoid getting in trouble and to keep a day job as well. I would rather keep a day job cause its more stable then playing Forex. One can lose a whole week of work in a matter of several hours, way too risky. 

I do have offline job but the amount of money that I earn is not enough to make me live with good earning. I do hope I can earn good amount of money so I keep on trading and I do hope that when I reach a point that I can earn 1,000 dollars a month then that's the time I will going to decide to stop trading in forex. I'm sure I will be happy trading in forex and make good income in forex as well.

Forex is one of my source of income but its not the only one. I have many other source of income. I don't think forex is too reliable for me. I can gain one minute and then lose it the next minute so its not that reliable but its fun to trade. I think I earn more in long term trading. In long term trading, you can double or triple your money easily if you look at good pairs in good market time and timing is everything now that you ask me. I will never be able to earn this way and pay off my bills.