Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex your only source ofincome?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should never forget that no matter how perfect we become we cannot remove risk from Forex trading. So its prudent to use Forex as an additional source of income to achieve our financial goals instead of using it as the only source of income. We cannot make profits always in Forex. Its very risky when we use Forex trading as the only source of income.

nope, my income come from many source like PTP forum, HYIP, PTC, and also from Forex itself, actually i don't trade everday and usually i post while trade too, just do some long term trading which i think sometimes profitable, but i think for some people forex is not only their main source income just like me

I also don't only focus to have Forex trading as source of income. Actually, I haven't made profits or earned in Forex trading or in Forex forums because, I wasn't able to focus in this field. But this year is my plan to have better on trading as I don't get much earnings in other online earning sites which we know that it's better to have now investments.

No i never depend on forxe all the time and i suggest all that forex can be just a part time business and try to make your self settle with your core jobs so that you can set your carrie in a very right path . there are many traders who trade forex as a part time job so that they can earn some extra money .

Forex is a risky source of money and that is why we should never rely on it solely to make our living. O\Forex trading can serve us best when its used as an additional source of income. We should trade Forex when we sense any opportunity and not daily and continuously making it our job..

yeah for some people like me forex is risky place even i start to earn here but not that much and i think for make a living it still far away but as additional income from some online business that i joined i think that is good, also it give me other knowledge about economic thing, so forex is not my only source income :D, but could be a potential source income

Not only for you, Forex is risky for each and every one who involved into this business . there is no guarantee that expert traders or experience traders will manke money for 100% in forex . the traders will be reacting to the market situations time to time and earning some profits if they can .

Forex is really a risky investment, though it's got its juicy offers. It will not be in the best interest of an investor(especially the beginner) to make forex his/her only source of income. The idea I've got is to have multiple streams of income. So I can't put all my eggs in a basket, even if the basket is beautiful.

Forex is really a risky investment, though it's got its juicy offers. It will not be in the best interest of an investor(especially the beginner) to make forex his/her only source of income. The idea I've got is to have multiple streams of income. So I can't put all my eggs in a basket, even if the basket is beautiful.

Actually making forex as the major source of income will be really a great idea but that can be only possible to some traders who are well experienced in this business . All can earn but earning huge profits with good strategies can be only possible with forex that is the reason many of them prefer to trade with forex .

that is right, even some professional also not only trade in forex :D, but i still see some of them that depend on forex and make them as living also the only source income for their life, that is not a false move, but depend only in one thing is not a good thing to do because i think you all already know about it, right?

The risk of course is something that one has to think of when it comes to having forex as the only source of income. Of course, one can be good in trading and also have good maoney management skills to control the funds that are generated from or invested into forex but its still good to diversify.

Depending on forex as a only source of income is not at all good and i am sure that most of the traders will be doing there other offline earning work apart from forex . Fore cannot assure money every time but an offline work will surly get you salary every month so i think its better to prefer to go to offline work . just treat forex as just a part time business .

I agree. Thinking what if you have lose in all of your trading and therefore, you don't have earnings at all in that time. So, I don't think you will able to continue on trading if you don't have any funds to make trading again. Therefore, it's always wise to have other means of earning or our source of income for the reason that this will mean of our way to not have totally loss.

but some of them have thought that you can get new capitals from forex forum such as MT5, just be active there, how about that? i think that thing become a thing that many people think right now, i asked of my friend why he doesn't want to move from forex, he give me many reason aside from the one that i said above

People who make Forex trading as their only source of income are more prone to losses because then we have to trade regularly and not only when we sense opportunity in the Forex market. Forex is better suitable as an additional business which we can use to achieve our financial goals by learning and mastering its various strategies.

Last January I'm happy that my total earning in forex trading is 330 dollars and my eanrings in ptp forum is 98 dollars. This is how much I earned last month and I'm hoping to earn 300 dollars this month. Although I have 73 dollars earning this week along. I'm still not confident enough to reach 300 dollars before the end of the month. But lets see.

Forex is a risky business and so one should avoid relying on it wholly and solely to sustain oneself. However Forex can be sued as an additional source of income with great potential if one makes efforts to learn it thoroughly. If we chose Forex as our only source of revenue then we need to trade either if we sense any opportunity or not. This makes us more prone to loses.

Forex is a risky business and so one should avoid relying on it wholly and solely to sustain oneself. However Forex can be sued as an additional source of income with great potential if one makes efforts to learn it thoroughly. If we chose Forex as our only source of revenue then we need to trade either if we sense any opportunity or not. This makes us more prone to loses.

Yeah, if we wanna make forex as our primary source of income we should be trading well so we can get a profit consistently. We must capitalize on the opportunities that exist to be able to get profit. Because I am still learning, so I have not dared to make forex as a primary source of income.

Yeah, if we wanna make forex as our primary source of income we should be trading well so we can get a profit consistently. We must capitalize on the opportunities that exist to be able to get profit. Because I am still learning, so I have not dared to make forex as a primary source of income.

if people really want to make forex as their main income i think the best thing they must do right now is increase their trading frequency, for example if we trade about 3-5 hours, why not increase it to 7-10 hours per day. that will train us as expert traders, and with that thing we will have chance to make forex as our primary income