Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex your only source ofincome?

Personally no, Forex is only a side income that puts some extra dough into the pocket. Well, it is a good source of earning when the trader feels that he has enough knowledge that would stand through the learning process. Trading in Forex is quite a lucrative job to the traders who really understand how to trade.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lack of capital and seems impossible to rely on forex only to generate income. I am still work in other online business such as paid to post to generate income. also enabling me to add the capital in trading account. my target is I am able to trade with $1000 capital in trading account. currently I am work and spend the effort to reach the target.

For me no forex trading is not my only source of income, I have other means of income currently as well except forex trading like ptc sites and some other sites which I like to use to make a living for me, on other hand I am supported by my family mainly for my needs. However if I make good profits in forex trading and have spare capital investments I would make it my only source of income.

• 2 weeks later...

no, forex is not my main source to get income. I am work in other form of online job such as paid to post. it give me regular income which can serve as back up when unexpected thing happen such as I am get margin call. I active posting also in forex forums sponsored by brokers to make my trading capital keep increase.

It will still be fine a thing to make Forex an only source of income. That will mean that the trader will have to work just very hard to attain success in it. To get the best out of Forex, then a lot of commitment will have to come into play. Taking Forex as our only means of earning requires just more than seeing it as a business but as a career.

well in the world today forex has become so popular in many nation to a stage were so many people take this business as their only source of income,for me forex is the only way which am earning from right now what about youis forex your only source of income

i never think that forex is only for income but also it's a great way spend time and gain knowledge by working and trading on forex.also if i trading on forex i should i will know how to win in the all way and hope will get more knowledge form working forex......

• 2 weeks later...

I can't rely on forex only. since I am trade with small capital. I am involve in other business or job to make me get income. I am work as forum poster and sometimes, invest in hyip. though the second one risky way also to get income. when I am have high capital in trading account and have chance to use high margin in trading, probably I will rely on forex alone to get income.

Personally, Forex is not for now, and for how long is what I can't tell because sometimes it gets hot, other times, it becomes cooler but I would have loved to make it my reliable means of earning. Forex is such a risky business that any trader who wishes to abide in it should consider his level of knowledge.

Well no I do not rely on forex trading that much currently, I am trying to move for managed forex accounts for better profits for myself currently and I am trying to gain some good investments on my side for this purpose as well, so forex right now is not the only source for me.

It is with forex trading that I am able to be making small profit online but it is not my source of income. I am not a big trader who will depend on forex but I only make small capital in here to be able to take care of my needs. Forex trading is a very risky type of business so I don't want to make it my source of income.

• 1 month later...

FOrex is a very good place that the trader who wants to be able to make money from the internet can try to trade because it is the best type of business to do online. In other for him or her to trade and make profit from forex, he or she should be able to learn very well and understand how to trade.

It's a complex world so I don't really depend on Forex that much as my only source of income. Trading in Forex means a lot to me but I try to withdraw from making it my only source of earning since there is the tendency it will flop someday and you end up losing, that though depend on your level of knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Right now I can say yes. Although I do earn some few dollars in ptp forums as well. But right now I don't think I can make so much profit in ptp forums. I can earn big though in forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus now on building my trading account. This is for me the place were I can make so much profit without any worries.