Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

Of course. It is important that the person in here should learn how to make a living with forex. To make living with Forex is by making a knowledge count first. With your knowledge being there, your mind will now focus more on your ability to move on. You will never find it easy making money in Forex until you put your focus on learning how you can make money from trading in the Forex market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living from forex? why not, but it needs to be a process and not as easy as we think, therefore we need to continue to improve the ability of good trading that will allow us to get a consistent profit to be able to live on forex

Just as you have rightfully stated. Some people think that making a living from Forex is something that is so easy. The main truth here is that you can't find it easy making a living from Forex unless you take your time to learn how to trade in it and also learn how to manage it well enough in other to be able to understand how best you can make it work for you better.

A lot of people may not be able to find it thyat easy doing so because of so many factors. It is not something that comes to us simply because we wish it to come to pass. It only comes to pass because there is the need for us to do so and we end up working towards making that a reality. That is the only way we can make things work out well for us.

• 4 weeks later...
If you decide to make a forex for a living then you have to think well. You have to understand the consequences if you want to make forex for a living. Because it is not easy to make forex for a living. Forex is a big risk. You can not just rely on skills  good trading  if you still have a poor trading psychology

To create  living with forex, my opinion very difficult because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that then to be able to make forex for a living then we need to keep to improve the ability of good trading, with  improve capabilities will enable us to improve trading results. and we also need a large capital

If you don't have good knowledge, then it is better to have a back up of earning because Forex is not something you will just assume that you will earn well with when it's crystal clear you don't have a good knowledge about it. It requires a better understanding of how to work on it for you to also get the best from what it presents to you.

forex live with so many things we have to prepare, of which we should have a lot of experience, skills, and also good trading psychology. By doing so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with the advantage that it is to be successful we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so that we can get consistent profit

forex live with so many things we have to prepare, of which we should have a lot of experience, skills, and also good trading psychology. By doing so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with the advantage that it is to be successful we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so that we can get consistent profit

If we prepare very well in the Forex business, then we will be able to understand how we can earn well. The main thing that leads to making money is that we made a good preparation and we also understand the importance of knowing how to follow our dream up in other to make it work well for you. It is only when this is achieved that the trader can move up to success and make it.

If we prepare very well in the Forex business, then we will be able to understand how we can earn well. The main thing that leads to making money is that we made a good preparation and we also understand the importance of knowing how to follow our dream up in other to make it work well for you. It is only when this is achieved that the trader can move up to success and make it.

if we understand how to make profits in forex business then we can get the best results. to be able to trade with the optimum gain, traders should do the correct analysis

if we understand how to make profits in forex business then we can get the best results. to be able to trade with the optimum gain, traders should do the correct analysis

yes, if we can understand the forex so well that we could do a good analysis and good trading psychology us then we can make forex for a living. For that, we need to learn and practice trading well if you want to living of  forex

If and if but well you all know that make a living with forex is practically possible and we can see there are a lot of people who can do it so well. To make it simple make a living with forex is possible but after you all considering and able to manage the risk better.

It is not easy to make living with Forex because of the risk that is present for us, but this is not impossible either if we do effort than we can make this possible. I am lucky that I have got brilliant support in Nova FX broker, it has outstanding Risk Free Trade option, it is there especially for first 3 trades where I can’t lose up till 500 dollars, so that really makes trading so much easier for me.

• 2 weeks later...

living from forex? why not, but it needs to be a process and not as easy as we think, therefore we need to continue to improve the ability of good trading that will allow us to get a consistent profit to be able to live on forex

Yes, not as easy as we think but still possible thing to do. I already saw a lot of people that make profit from forex and earn handsomely there and of course become their main income for living. This is why i join forex because i also want to be like them.

As long as you have enough capital and also enermous profitable trading i think something like this won't be such a big issue just like the poster above me said, it is a normal thing to make forex as our own living. Many people successfully doing something like this. As long as you can sustain with it then you won't have problem with it.

Possible when we are ready in both of our strategy and capital. This is risky business so we should rush on everything and need further study before giving up our living and make Forex trading as source of income. We need to do some tests and gain some experience first, before we can conclude for the decision in Forex living. 

Yes, not as easy as we think but still possible thing to do. I already saw a lot of people that make profit from forex and earn handsomely there and of course become their main income for living. This is why i join forex because i also want to be like them.

Of course, since forex is high risk, so as to be able to make a living from forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well. Forex profit is huge but you have to remember that forex risk is also very large

@uncle gober: Well while that is true we must have some parameter that tell us when we are ready for our capital and strategy, maybe you can share some here? Anyway make a living with forex isn't an easy things, the income is not fixed you might lose or just earn few bucks while in the other time you can tripled your earning.

The thread is about how to make living and the answer actually is easy, manage the risk and use a profitable trading strategy. Not everytime you will gain profit but manage the risk is really possible if you know hot to deal with that thing, and when you are losing more money you won't suffer a lot.

• 1 month later...

First it should be stable and also your money in forex should be big, in my city if you earn around $$500 at least you can live better than around 50-60%. So my own view here that how to make living with forex that i must have a lot of capital and have earning at least $500 per month. Just with that i can afford my living in my city.

True, one's forex earning should be stable and also relatively bigger than mainstream jobs. I personally see make a living with forex alone is plausible thing, people can start business and get money from it, it's the same with forex for sure. As long as you able to manage the risk make a living with forex isn't just a dream matter.

• 3 weeks later...

But note that as long as you able to manage the risk because not everbody can control their own risk, mostly cannot do that and just want fast profit rather than long and continous long term income from this prospective business ever. To conclude i can say that make a living in forex as you said is plausible thing but need more efforts do make it like that.