Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have 10,000 dollars trading capital I can say I can make a living in forex trading already. I do need minimum of 10,000 dollars. In two to three years I do hope I can have that much. Anyway I like to see myself making really big income in here. I like to see myself having so much profit that I do like to earn big in here. Big money means big profit for me.

To make a living with Forex lies more in your consistency and as well your skills. Some other times also, it would depend on your level of understanding of the market. Before one would think of taking Forex as his business to rely on and to make profits with, he must also know how to trade well, manage risks and have a good trading strategy.

discipline in money management and good risk management is indispensable in forex if we want to make a living from forex. That way we will get a consistent profit. So we can still live. For that  invest our  time to many learn and  practice trading with instaforex

How to make a good living out of the forex trading business is when you trade in the business with a good knowledge, then you will be able to understand the forex business more and more. Traders will learn how to trade and be able to know the risks and how to control it only I they are able to learn very well.

I do trade on regular basis and I do make some good profit each month also. This is how I make great money in forex trading. In matter of few days I can say I am earning good and earning well without any problem. I'm so sure I can say I am a lucky trader earning really great amount of money each month. This is the main reason why I want to focus on doing analysis and hope to get rich trading.

exercise, exercise can help us to be able to trade well and we can make forex for a living. because with a lot of practice will make us familiar with Forex and we can become a skilled trader. try trading using a demo account or a demo contest of instaforex to practice trading

To also make a living with Forex and because of the high risks that is in it, the trader has to be diligent and the type that would be cautious of making mistakes because a slight one can just slip off your account. For the fact that this is your means of living calls for a reason to really apply caution when dealing with it. Forex isn't to be treated as though nothing is at stake.

To also make a living with Forex and because of the high risks that is in it, the trader has to be diligent and the type that would be cautious of making mistakes because a slight one can just slip off your account. For the fact that this is your means of living calls for a reason to really apply caution when dealing with it. Forex isn't to be treated as though nothing is at stake.

Forex trading is risky business that's why we must be able to manage risk and manage our money well. We also must be patient in analyzing market. There are many things that we should do to get maximal profit in forex and consistently.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 2 weeks later...

dear we have to learn basic of forex first then wehave a chance to earn money,follow the senior in forex if you want to make profit.forex is not a easy way to make money.we have to learn different skill to recover loss. If we can recover our loss then we can never loss our hope in forex.

make life for forex is not easy, especially forex has a very high risk. so that if we decide to live on the forex then we may need to have good preparation. By having a good preparation then we will be able to live with forex, so we will be able to trade with the maximum. Therefore we need to learn and practice trading well if we want to make forex for a living

• 2 weeks later...

So nice to see myself having now 7,000 dollars in forex trading. this trading capital means I can earn about 350 dollars a month. My main goal and objective is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital this year. I guess I can achieve this soon. I am now focusing on having more and more trading capital. I am really excited to see myself becoming a successful fore trader. this is my dream in forex trading right now.

make a living with forex we need to have a lot of skill and experience. without experience then we can not get the maximum trading results. for that we need to much the experience by trying to trade with a maximum in demo account we can get experience

• 2 weeks later...

Right now my strategy is good for 5% to 20% profit each month. Depends on your risk appetite. I do recommend that you focus on learning how to trade properly and find a good strategy that can make you earn sustainable income. 5% a month seems a small amount. But if you have 100,000 dollars trading capital earning 5,000 dollars is already a good income.

exercise, exercise can help us to be able to trade well and we can make forex for a living. because with a lot of practice will make us familiar with Forex and we can become a skilled trader. try trading using a demo account or a demo contest of instaforex to practice trading

What kind of exercise? Push up? lifting weights? lols.  Theirs no need to do some exercise. Although its good for our health to exercise. I do advice that we keep on focusig on doing analysis and practice in demo account. That's were we need to focus. You can do morning run if you want to do some exercise. But I don't think its has to do with forex trading.