Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we've been hearing too much of this forum and its time someone takes action because action they say speaks louder than voice. Until we give the forum a try, we can never have any experience about the forum so discussions inhere are one-sided. Since the forum is paying I dont think there's any harm if someone here give them a try!

Clearing of payments are now been delayed in the forum and the admin is always online,my payment request thread has now turned into an updating thread,razor1911 asked a question under my payment request that how can he know how much he has earned and the admin replied him there that he would be adding a plugin to the site to enable members to know how much they have earned in the forum,instead the admin to clear payments,he was just updating there,it is really annoying,it looks as if he was spamming my payment request thread

So, you have managed to have a payment request in here that fast that's great for you, but you haven't been paid yet. Well, you should have a little patient in here because as you said the Admin is active in here and may be just busy adding the new plug ins that will make things easier for its members.

@hadg that should not raise an alarm for though its something to bother about, really its really annoying when someone post in your payment request fully aware that nobody aside admin/mod and you have granted access to post there. Just be patience, everything will be sorted in due time.

I really think that it's early to complain when your payment request doesn't even take a week hanging in there, it's like we are not giving the Admin enough time to do his job in here as he even said that he would be doing something that he will install new plug in, so even your payment processing is delay at least you know the reason why.

At least there has been an announcement from admin regarding the payment processing. To be honest, I really dont know as yet how frequent payment processing is done in here and as such cannot say whether its been fast or slow. As we see more payments will we know how it works in here.

As long as the admin is still intent on making payment in here and there is some funding then I dont forsee any problems regarding this. The problem would be if there is a delay for long and the issues are not sorted out by the admin. Its still a new forum so I hope it works out well.

It does seem that there is some things on the forum that need to be worked out first because the forum is really not 100% functional. Hopefully that should be able to happen soon on the forum so that the forum can begin to operate at its optimum and we would see good developments here.

Yea,it is worth waiting for the admin to upgrade the points system,it is for our own good 'cos i cannot be counting the threads and replies that i have made in the forum,all i know is that i have 52 posts in the forum and i know that it has passed the minimum payout

Yes, because the post rates in here are really high I wouldnt mind myself to wait for the admin to sort out the upgrades in here to get the forum up and running smoothly again. Maybe once this has been done we can be able to see some frequent payment processing happening here.

@Ofejiro20 I would like to think that if the admin were to reduce the post rates the least that they would be doing would be to make an announcement so that the members can be aware of the situation. I just think that its probably only the upgrades that are happening on the forum and all will be well after that.

Well tirus we really can not tell whats on the mind of admin at the moment, but I could see that admin dont want more post from members till the update is made. Im sure he wants to concentrate on this project without distraction from members regarding payment issues, questions, etc.

Since i have submitted my payment request i have not been visiting the foum,are you saying that the admin doesn't want members to make posts in the forum until he fixes the points system,if that is the case members doesn't have a choice than to wait for the admin to finish with the upgrade

Even if the admin wants posters to continue making activity in FEL, I feel it will be wise if we wait until the point system are upgraded before making activity. Well, from experience, most forums that have upgraded their point system shut down the forum for some time until the upgrade is over but I'm not sure of FEL because I've not visited the forum for some time but I may check it tomorrow.