Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

I really am not not too sure if members are able to post here because at the bottom of the board, members were not granted access to make new post. I guess this was the admin's own style of doing things which is quite different from other admin like admin Nick in EP - he shut down the board before making update in the forum.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case then its just a matter of waiting till the entire upgrade is finished and then members can be able to resume their posting in here with hopefully the point system in place. I havent made any posts on the forum since registering but once the point system and payments are done I will post.

I just checked the forum this morning but there are still no improvement yet, well can not really say how long it will take for the change to take place.. So I must confess Im lucky not to post earlier here because my post will rather be more useful in other quick paying forum like DMT and MTW.

But what is really taking the forum to upgrade the point system,i beleive programmers should be the people to handle it and that shouldn't take more than a day,it is now a week now that the admin has been promising to add the plugin,i hope the admin is not just using this excuse to delay payments in the forum,anyways i have stopped making posts in the forum,even if there is a reply bar,i don't think i would make posts in the forum until i get paid

And what exactly admin did to make the whole forum to have pause on their activities or we are not yet trusting the forum yet if they will going to continue making payments. I think it's just fine to have doubts but we need to consider the forum as one of the next forums that we wan be active and we should be more patient and observe for the progress.

We always have doubts with a new Forums because it's just hard to trust as spending your time and effort with no assurance is such a wasteful act that's why I will always want to see couple of payment proof first before deciding to be active because I am usually learning from my mistakes just like before when I've been like one of the early bird of the Forum and I spend lots of my time and effort, but I end up with none.

We always have doubts with a new Forums because it's just hard to trust as spending your time and effort with no assurance is such a wasteful act that's why I will always want to see couple of payment proof first before deciding to be active because I am usually learning from my mistakes just like before when I've been like one of the early bird of the Forum and I spend lots of my time and effort, but I end up with none.

You have hit the nail right on the head and this is one of the reasons why we usually dont like to start posting on the forum first because we want to see that the forum gets to pay out first. Its still early stages for the forum so we have to really give it an opportunity to show what its got and then decide for ourselves.

@ofejiro20,i have to complain,don't you think it getting too long to upgrade the points system,i think that thing is just a minor thing,seriously i don't know how you feel about it,but to me i feel very uncomfortable,there are some things that are not meant to be causing delays in a forum,the admin should just get a programmer and upgrade this point system ASAP,if i may ask you,do you want the admin to use 2 months to fix this thing?

No more complain we should wait for it I don't want to see same situation in other forums and I don't also expect that we can make good out of it or it will help us to speed up their payout system or probably can even lower their processing. Well, I don't think it will reach to the point on one month to be done that.

Yes, it's just better if you talk with the Admin directly so that he will know what you feeling right bow because I am sure if the Admin is concern he will take an action in here because I'd like to think that the Admin is a busy person that's why he may not be able to make the updgrade fast in here.

@xetang,it's good to see your payment proof,i think that the admin would clear all the pending payments in the forum at the same time,but i guess he is not doing so 'cos my request is still pending,anyways i would still give him some time,i think there is an error in the points system,'cos i saw a member that my posts is more than his and he has more points than i am

Well I did my registration with Google chrome which was fast when accessing the forum so I did not experience any sort of loading problem. Well it will be difficult to register if you are using a mobile browser simply because the image verification is very tiny hence difficult to see, so you can give a trial with Google chrome browser.

Its motivating to see that FEL is paying with good rates. Let's support the forum by being active there so that the admin will have good traffic and will continue with the good rates for a long time. I should be able to register in FEL tomorrow when I'm likely to be less busy and start posting there as well.