Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

That's very correct,there are so many spammers in the forum and that has made the admin to dis-continue the PTP,the spammers are still much in the forum and all they do is just to promote there products in the forum,very bad,the admin is really trying by banning all those members in the forum

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think that is a normal thing and we need to report it as member of this forum. i am glad that now i can activate my account here after quite long time :D, so far i only make few posts here but sooner i will keep focusing here. well i aim to make 10 posts here.

Not really, there are lots of spamming activities in other sections too aside GPT so it has gone extremely high to a point that admin could no longer tolerate it. Please note admin only left Hyip, MLM and Forex as paying, the rest are non-paying. I've no problem if the admin disabled the other sections including GPT since that's the way he wanted it provided the forum keeps paying.

It can be but it will affect their advertising in the forum if they are going to also close other sections most likely hyip section. So, obviously its not really fair enough for the GPT section. I think if they have here moderators then, they can at least clean those spams and still have GPT section.

No the admin is not having any intention to close down the Hyip section to a non-paying one, infact that is the major priority of the forum and that was the reason why the forum was opened at the first place. I can confirm it because I've few points inhere with my posts made from the hyip section.

That's true; its not possible for the admin to close down the hyip section of this forum because its mainly a hyip forum. Well, I visited the forum yesterday and I was quite disappointed because there's a limit to our posting activity here; 15 posts is allowed per day and this means that it will take about 7 days to reach the minimum payout of $2 here. Well, its not too bad; at least it will make the forum stable and it will be easier to detect spammers.

@glucoseguy,yea,you don't have to spread your posts in the forum before you can earn from the forum,the forum is a hyip forum,so you can simply be posting in the hyip section,though it has other sections,i have not been posting in the forum since when i got paid,i would try and look for a way to make posts in the forum by tomorrow

I think the new rates should be updated by the thread creator , In the recent days admin have just made the rates low so it will be helpful for the members to have a good view on the rates . And good to see they are paying 2 days a week that is really great about the forum . I am just trying to post there so that i can earn some money over there .,

I think not low but decrease the post rate here. But then, I can't think yet to start to be active here when they still don't have the GPT section which I'm waiting for them to start the activities there and to make it paying one. I don't know if they will have some sort of chance to put post rate in that section again.

I could explain the little I can. The forum is paying 2 cents per posts, 3 cents per threads and it is pays mostly on hyip section, MLM forex, and payment processors. These are the basics necessary info needed before posting to avoid posting in the non-paying sections.. You check the forum yourself to find more.

Well i think there is a glitch in the point system 'cos i made about 5 posts in the forum yesterday and i was getting 4 cents for my post,i would call it a glitch 'cos the admin never announce that post rates would be increasing,i think it is just like the case of IP,when IP is paying a cent for post but the cycler section was paying 2 cents,later the admin fixed it,i guess the admin here in ELF would fix this one too

I have more post in this thread than in actual forum. But don't get me wrong. The reason why I have no post in here yet is that until now I'm still not being verified by this forum. I really want to post and make profit in here but I have no choice but to wait and hope that I will be verified now before I can even make some post in here. I hope I can make good profit in here.