Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

Well I did my registration with Google chrome which was fast when accessing the forum so I did not experience any sort of loading problem. Well it will be difficult to register if you are using a mobile browser simply because the image verification is very tiny hence difficult to see, so you can give a trial with Google chrome browser.

Thanks for that! as I am just going to use my Google chrome to register for an account in here because I am sure that if we spend our time posting in here we can reach the minimum fast in here and let's just hope that the Admin will keep paying in here so everyone will be happy posting.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure,you can reach the minimum payout so fast 'cos the post rates are so high,you can imaging you creating threads and you are getting 7 cents for that,that is the main reason i have prioritised the forum,the admin is really doing a great job by sustaining this forum

Sure,i do create few threads in the hyip section but i make discussions most of the time,it seems that hyip monitors are not aware about the forum,if not,they would have bombarded the forum with creation of threads,i would not even have the chance to create any thread 'cos they know when a hyip program is newly launced

Its very clear from the post rate for creating threads that creating them would be quite lucrative in here. I would assume that with such a good post rate that there would be a limit number of threads that you can make in a day. Otherwise it would ma,e it really easy to accumulate a lot of points here.

Its very clear from the post rate for creating threads that creating them would be quite lucrative in here. I would assume that with such a good post rate that there would be a limit number of threads that you can make in a day. Otherwise it would ma,e it really easy to accumulate a lot of points here.

Well this is actually the best to accumulate points and earn better in the forum since we know the forum will not keep paying 7 cents per post so members are to expecting a decrease in ptp rate anytime soonest. So members are to enjoy the best of the forum while it still lasts, so I'll resume posting here today.

I would really prefer to abstain from the forum myself at the moment because I am really not sure about the forum stability. You are probably right in that it might be the best time noe to be active because the forum is still new and there are some payment proofs from here.

We aren't for sure about the forum stability as every forum should have this. Though, I think that while they are giving this post rate then, we might think of having the trial if we can still be in the forum and we can gain some earnings. Though, it is not easy to motivate ourselves in new forums.

At least you are in a good position because you already have a payment request in the queue in here because this means that you are expecting some payments from the forum. Since I am currently not posting on the forum and am just observing I would not be gaining anything when admin does pay.

I have also paused my posting in the forum as well,until i get paid,though the admin made an announcement that all payouts would be cleared 2 days ago and now there are still no payments from the forum,though i have no choice than to just give him some time to clear the payments

I hear what you are saying. If the admin has made the announcement himself then the honours is upon him to make sure that the payments are done on that time because then it would make members to trust his word and know that the next time that he says something he will come through. Maybe there is just a slight delays in here for the moment.

As long as the forum admin will make it up to the members in here and make sure that even though they have had to wait for more time to get their payments, it will be worth it because they will be paid out. Because the post rates are rather high in here members surely have high expectations about payments and are anxious about them.

I just register now with this forum and I hope that it will hold more better thing for me because in as much as I know I will start posting here thou I have not seen any proof of payment yet maybe the admin will do something about this later since members are complaining.

I expect that because that was just for promotion which new Forums must do because in that way members many members will get attracted to join and also make them easily to reach the minimum payment to request in here so that the Admin can prove himself as a paying one so just be patient now I can see that the Admin is quite serious about running this Forum.

Yea,the admin has lowered the post rates,which is really good,the forum now pays,2 cents for a reply and 4 cents for a thread,by decreasing the post rates would only make the forum to be stable,spammers would even be reduced in the forum,i am still expecting the admin to process my payment 'cos i have donated my points since yesterday

Yea,the admin has lowered the post rates,which is really good,the forum now pays,2 cents for a reply and 4 cents for a thread,by decreasing the post rates would only make the forum to be stable,spammers would even be reduced in the forum,i am still expecting the admin to process my payment 'cos i have donated my points since yesterday

I share the same sentinements regarding the forum. Its better that the forum is now paying lower posts rates because it means that admin has the intention to continue paying members for longer and sees that the rates are not sustainable. Its better to earn a lower amount for a long time than to earn 5 cents for only two payments.

It will only be good for those members if they have been paid with the points they have accumulated in here because I am sure that some members have a lot of points on their account, but I haven't seen some recent payment proofs, but I think that the Admin will still continue paying in here.

Yes,you are right,some members has really accumulated alot of points when the forum was still paying high rates,i have also benefited from it before,there is a recent payment but those members that got paid are not used to PTP,they majorly focus on hyips and what they do is to make a one liner post,i think it is accepted in the forum,the admin now has now included PTP section in the forum so i created some few threads there,and members in the forum were just asking for payment proofs,so i was just replying them all to visit those forums and check the payment proof section that they would see my proof s there,i think they are all newbies