DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

Forumtech

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

if you want to earn more in online buziness you need to effort to make more money because no easy money do your best to get more money

Its easy for me as i can work whenever and whereever i want to. PTP according to me are good because in PTC there are very less click offer.

Some people find it boring but for me its interesting to earn here as you can always come with new idea for the same you get paid.

Actually is quite easy to earn if you put a lot of concentration to what you are doing online. And i like doing online biz because i can feel relaxed and posting in forums without much stress. Atleast each month i will earn $30, which is very attractive, though it's little.

i really like and relax make money in online because i can get money not depend times. i can get it when i online and making post and i didn't have working time o i can make money in online while i study or making money in onlne didn't distrube my study

Actually is quite easy to earn if you put a lot of concentration to what you are doing online. And i like doing online biz because i can feel relaxed and posting in forums without much stress. Atleast each month i will earn $30, which is very attractive, though it's little.

yes, you are right its easy to earn online and it gives you pleasure when you earn for sharing the information you in which you are interested. What's important is there are no targets to achieve in online earning.

well even if I am only starting on online business but I am enjoying it so much.. I am starting to read many blogs to get a tips from the experts and to avoid things such as scams

There are many ways to earn with online also many way to be scammed :D

so, I keep learning from many blogs and website and forums also that discuss about online business..

And until today I always enjoy my online day :)

That's great we can online also earn some bucks in a same time :lol:

So far, I have enjoyed making money online. I do it as a side job because I have an offline job at the moment. I hope someday the earning from my online activities will be much better than that of my offline job.

I think, an opportunity to earn something online is the most pleasant achievements of civilization) Surely, I'm completely happy with it. However, I don't think that "business" is the right word in my case - I'm just a freelancer who uses Internet instead of usual office and who invests some spare e-money in HYIPs.

its a great oppurtunity having working online since only few people know it and understand it.. And also working online for is not only having earn but also gaining more knowlege about many things that i can use

Making money online is not easy, especially if you want it to replace a day job. I only use it as a little side income and its doing fine. The risk is there, but so are the rewards.

Yeah I Would be comfortable doing business online only if its limited to provide service and consultancy things. I do not have any knowledge on how to operate a business where you need to send and receive goods to people all over the world, I would never consider doing this kind of business, But A business where There is no need of physically transferring anything to anybody is always welcome for me. I also have a few ideas in mind as of now, but am just waiting for the right time and a little experience to come so that I can start working on it straight away. I consider internet as a great opportunity for earning money and doing business sitting right in your house. It does save you a lot of time and money besides giving you a wide network of clients and coverage for business :).

i feel comfortable joining gpt sites. but i am not comfortable in selling things online. i thought that was the point of your story though. and also i am not comfortable buying online. so this kind of online business of selling and buying online is what i am not comfortable with. but with joining gpt site i am very much comfortable at it. back in the time the only popular way to earn online was ptc site, i have this thought in my mind that i can earn really well online. though that still didn't happen but still i earn some thing nice online. though not as big as i would have expected or want it to be at least. not for now i guess. hopefully soon.

Its easy for me as i can work whenever and whereever i want to. PTP according to me are good because in PTC there are very less click offer.

Some people find it boring but for me its interesting to earn here as you can always come with new idea for the same you get paid.

You are right, ptp is much better than ptc. In ptp, you can work whenever you want and make money, but in ptc, you must do a job they allocate to you and they are not going to be there forever.

I am only in ptp and only one ptc , neobux and i am satisfy with my job . i think ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved . and the money is good . hope i will be continue here instead other things in current time.

yes i am also agree with Nikhil. neobux is good. but take tooooooooo long time to make1$. I think digitalmoney is best. But ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved .

yes i am also agree with Nikhil. neobux is good. but take tooooooooo long time to make1$. I think digitalmoney is best. But ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved .

sorry for double posting any way to delete it? i m newbie.

Actually im very happy to stay online and got the earning from online way :D because my financial each month not enough im do a job in Online way...

Im always got the good earning from PTP...since first time im very love to stay get earning by posting as a poster...and until now im still become a poster for sure to get the good earning :)

Because i realized no other way to get earning beside PTP without any risking like this :D

I also started my online business through PTP and PTC. However, it's just the beginning and the stepping stone. Right now, I am trying to reach passive income from my online activities. I think I have already got one program to reach that.

of course im so confort in online business especially PTP.when im feel bored then i will take a break for months and then will be active again in those sites.i think this business is so easy to do and will not take your time and many effort.its so suit for me

Yes I am very much comfortable working online since I don't need to go though the hassle of haggling to jeepneys and buses to go to work. I love staying at home, I decided when I will work and I am the boss on my own.

for me it's great,yes it's not that easy but for sure a fun way to make money.earning money online is like a dream and i fell now the dream has come true.still one has to learn a lot to get out of scams and stay in legit programs.

Hm...Making money online is very fun to me,but I have some problems because I was not American or president of Europe countries such as: can not deposit money to AP or PP, take part in survey sites....

Hm...Making money online is very fun to me,but I have some problems because I was not American or president of Europe countries such as: can not deposit money to AP or PP, take part in survey sites....

Yah! I agree with you. I want to deposit money to payment processors to invest to sites I like,but they don't support the deposit from my country yet.So I much make money by myself throught ptc,pts....and I have to work hard,you know :(

Im not using a PTC for earning like another people..i don't know why many people got the good amount by active in PTC...i just active in PTP until now and got the good amount in the end when im active to making post ;)

Im not using a PTC for earning like another people..i don't know why many people got the good amount by active in PTC...i just active in PTP until now and got the good amount in the end when im active to making post ;)

As I see in many forums, the PTC earners have referrals, direct or rented referrals, to increase their earnings and they also apply some strategies. If they click the ads without referrals, they won't earn much because the pay per click is mostly only $0.01 and there are only 4 ads available everyday.

as my experience to earn through internet its quit easy if we spend much time to internet. get paid to post also very interesting way to earn. forex investment is an other option for online business.

im so comfort with online bussiness.i already 2 years of joining this field.before it so hard for me to understand how they work but by trying it eveyday then it make me more familiar with this field as long as we have many times then will not hard for use to make more amount

As of the moment I am happy being a stayed home mom and at the same time I have earn extra income by posting and some gpt and investing program, but I am not planning to just post and post until I gets old. I am still looking for new programs that would give me minimal work but inspiring income.

yup i am comfortable with doing business online but first u have to learn before investments . and doing that businesses first which have minimum risk of loss .and only invest in those who have goodwill and old.

yes the extra earning online is quite good. i can even post by my mobile and earn also using my mobile internet. so i am quite happy still. though i am hoping i get to earn more online or find another business online that can provide me more money easily as my needs are increasing. and i have this need to earn more lately.

yes and the best site with me is the onbux because it is all my work but in your beginning you should start with good money to get a good earn but if you don't have money on your start that mean you should work very hard

It's nice to do business online. As now I have a laptop, I can make money anywhere as long as there is internet connection in the area. Sometimes, I go to a food court in a mall where there is a free internet connection. So, I can have some snacks and drinks and at the same time, make money online through my laptop.

i'm good with the feeling of earning online! but sometimes, i feelme bored when i got scammed, but a good programs always help me to continue! now i try to find other ways but i prefer now paid to post, and use 2 0r 3 paid to click only! the first programs where i got my money was paid to post and i cashout my bigest money in this kind of programs too!

I feel myself comfortable while making money online. In my opinion, I'm addicted to it :D It's just good thing that we know we can make money, if we get unemployed. Making money online is also a good in spending time, time flies like in wings when you surf on internet.

I feel myself comfortable while making money online. In my opinion, I'm addicted to it :D It's just good thing that we know we can make money, if we get unemployed. Making money online is also a good in spending time, time flies like in wings when you surf on internet.

Indeed it is excellent to know that with an simple computer from my desk I can earn money from various domain programs.I use some methods for easy access for promote to my offers programs like surfing,survey,promo website.I use also social network to make easy and comfortable my online activities.

I m happy working online,i m also doing job bu in ma free time i like to do work on net.i joined some ptc , social networking site,and recntly i m working ptp forums.I always use my free time to earn extra money from internet.

i comfortable with his online bussines since i don't have any time to do offline work beside i'm a student.. :D

as far as i know i'm happy especially in PTP where i can get money and friend also some knowledge about bussiness

Agreed about the pressure part and the investment part aswell , here you don't have to click and seek for refs and ask people to join and some times beg?

You just get to use your basic knowledge in writing and your little smart head and ding dong you'r earning

i comfortable with his online bussines since i don't have any time to do offline work beside i'm a student.. :D

as far as i know i'm happy especially in PTP where i can get money and friend also some knowledge about bussiness

Agreed here too , I now know much much more about different kind of business and I've found new ways of online earning

Agreed about the pressure part and the investment part aswell , here you don't have to click and seek for refs and ask people to join and some times beg?

You just get to use your basic knowledge in writing and your little smart head and ding dong you'r earning

HYIP is also but they can get scammed so fast.. i pesonally invest in HYIP but i choose if that PTC can stand for long..

how about PTC anyone here invest there??

YeS, I'm comfortable doing business online. First and foremost, I'm just here at home.

I only need my computer and an internet connection then I'll be able to earn already.

And of course, as a student, I need to have a part-time job especially every summer, so that I still have income even I don't have school.

I also want to try my best in doing online business stuffs, so that if I need money for my necessities, I already have a source of income. :)

@Icy,

Yeah... I think doing online business is suitable activity for a student because you can do it as part time job and you can do it in your free time. Just make sure that you can divide your time well and stick to it. When it's time to study, you have to leave your computer and your online business for a while.

@Icy,

Yeah... I think doing online business is suitable activity for a student because you can do it as part time job and you can do it in your free time. Just make sure that you can divide your time well and stick to it. When it's time to study, you have to leave your computer and your online business for a while.

Yes, this is the thing. But as for now, we don't have school 'cause it's already vacation that's why I'm really

maximizing well my time with these GPT sites to provide myself a little income. Other students out there prefer to take

a summer job, especially in marketing companies that really hire students who wanted to attend a part-time job.

But for me, I think this is already enough, considering that I just use this for my little earnings.

actually . i tried to get real job in my city because iam engineer but i did not find that till now , so i tried earning online and i earn some money monthly from $30 to $100 due to my work so i think working online will be better if you earn about $200 monthly so i can continue .

Yeah... I think we can make online business as our main source of income if it can support our daily needs and some bills. I have seen some people who can earn comfortable income from online business and they seem to enjoy their work.

Yeah its indeed.I a have found it most useful and enjoyable too to do my online business.

It will be comfortable for all of those who are making money but who are not making money for them things may not get right.But never give it up and that the rule to success online.isn't it?

Working online is the best.You can work anytime you want and for how long you want.Some days when you dont want to work you dont have to...you are basically your own boss.But the negative side of working online is that money is not consistent.Some days you earn a lot,some days you earn less and some days you earn nothing at all...

yes, i am comfortable.

i do not completely depend on this business.

but indeed, its the best- you earn by either clicking,sharing,posting it is more easier than any other business

Online earning is my passion though i am not yet fully aware of the right method of earning so am still engaged with forex, PTP forums survey sites and hyips. I know best opporutnities lies in online marketing and that i think i have lot more to learn for.

Online business is hard to establish but if a person becomes successful in establishing their business online, online business can be very profitable. Moreover, online business is not at all hard to handle and can be directly managed from your homes without makes it very easy from the person holding the business to keep tracking their business directly from their homes.

I am sure that earning money is a opportunity for lifetime. The only things what are required is that we are active and that we steadily try to find new earning opportunites. But for earning bigger money you need to have the knowledge, you need specific skills and interests. At least you need to willing in to invest a part of your money to let it grow and get out bigger money.

I am sure that earning money is a opportunity for lifetime. The only things what are required is that we are active and that we steadily try to find new earning opportunites. But for earning bigger money you need to have the knowledge, you need specific skills and interests. At least you need to willing in to invest a part of your money to let it grow and get out bigger money.

Yes, we do have to invest in the start to get your business get stated. However, the best part of online business is that, with low initial investment you get the opportunity to earn something big. For this, the business owner should have a perfectly designed promotion strategy of his business.

I am comfortable in the online but for me with no investment. We can do business even without investment or large investment. Actually i have used the account balance in the ptc sites to used it as investment but i did not used my pocket. :D

I am comfortable in the online but for me with no investment. We can do business even without investment or large investment. Actually i have used the account balance in the ptc sites to used it as investment but i did not used my pocket. :D

Well, every business online require some initial investment amount to get started. Even with a small investment. you can start off your own online business and if you become successful in expanding your business online, the profit levels will be just huge as compared to the mere investment you had to start off your online business.

Well, every business online require some initial investment amount to get started. Even with a small investment. you can start off your own online business and if you become successful in expanding your business online, the profit levels will be just huge as compared to the mere investment you had to start off your online business.

Maybe, you are right. I have read in the famous PTC that the admin just started from few bucks only i think 5-10 dollars only then now it is the model ptc and prioritizing its members but this only made the site to be more popular and rich. PTC site i am pertaining is the Neobux. :D

Maybe, you are right. I have read in the famous PTC that the admin just started from few bucks only i think 5-10 dollars only then now it is the model ptc and prioritizing its members but this only made the site to be more popular and rich. PTC site i am pertaining is the Neobux. :D

how can u create a ptc site with just 5-10 ? :blink:. it is not possible at all. Even if you will get a script at that cost, advertising will need atleast a hundred bucks to get members. and some backup funds are also required

how can u create a ptc site with just 5-10 ? :blink:. it is not possible at all. Even if you will get a script at that cost, advertising will need atleast a hundred bucks to get members. and some backup funds are also required

Several nulled scripts are available online and can be found by a single search over the new. However, domain name and web hosting space does cost about $50 or so to get your business started. Moreover, you should have additional funds to pay your members when thinking about opening a PTC.

I did not really said that admin made neobux in just 10 dollars but admin just started online but not sure how he was able to do it like that. And that maybe called very good in marketing or advertising. Here is the link i have read it. :D

Self financial gain was never and still isn’t in the top 10 of NeoBux’s priorities. It didn’t start out that way and even today we still share most of our profit with our users / advertisers being it with prizes and / or price reductions (either permanent or during a promotional period). The inspiration, or should I say “the need to create something better” came from using a site which pretended to be a PTC and failed to pay me. Since I wasn’t the only one, I decided that something had to be done to prove that a true business can and will be successful. So yes, a simple $10 debt started it all.

http://www.ptcscrutiny.com/neobuxinterview/

I did not really said that admin made neobux in just 10 dollars but admin just started online but not sure how he was able to do it like that. And that maybe called very good in marketing or advertising. Here is the link i have read it. :D

http://www.ptcscruti...eobuxinterview/

PTC's such as Neobux did start off with a huge initial investment on it. They might first have purchased the domain and web hosting and also a register PTC script which might have cost them around $200. Moreover, they didn't had any premium advertises, so they places their own advertisement in the beginning which cost them another huge some of money to pay their members.

PTC's such as Neobux did start off with a huge initial investment on it. They might first have purchased the domain and web hosting and also a register PTC script which might have cost them around $200. Moreover, they didn't had any premium advertises, so they places their own advertisement in the beginning which cost them another huge some of money to pay their members.

Have you read the interview? Because that the admin said on his business in neobux. But if you did not believe then i will leave it. Although that they are now earning so why others did the same thing buy a domain and do buy of anything for the site but they end of losing and scamming others. :D

Have you read the interview? Because that the admin said on his business in neobux. But if you did not believe then i will leave it. Although that they are now earning so why others did the same thing buy a domain and do buy of anything for the site but they end of losing and scamming others. :D

I don't say that Neobux is not earning at all. But, however, its really hard to believe any online site as there are several HYIP sites too which claims to be earning good earnings trough their site but its the opposite. Neobux might have invested huge amount of money in the start and as they are famous now, they might have started to earn through their site.

Well he stated that his business in neobux and the vision of the ptc is to make members earn, profit and reputation. We dont have any evidence if the admin told the truth regarding of his earnings in the site and how true is he said. :D

i know many ptc admins, the main strategy of ptc is advertising

advertising is the main criteria. even if you will clone the rates of other ptc sites, your ptc would be run in a huge profits if your ptc has the many members.

$300 advertising will give a profit of upto $2000

i know many ptc admins, the main strategy of ptc is advertising

advertising is the main criteria. even if you will clone the rates of other ptc sites, your ptc would be run in a huge profits if your ptc has the many members.

$300 advertising will give a profit of upto $2000

There were so many factors to consider how these will work because we cannot say that easily if we dont know much how will it be like that. 2000 dollars profit which can be done or take up to 1 month or year depend on the strategy to use. If you lower the rate then do you think you will have high profit or if you make high rate then you will only have low profit. But still depends. :D

Well he stated that his business in neobux and the vision of the ptc is to make members earn, profit and reputation. We dont have any evidence if the admin told the truth regarding of his earnings in the site and how true is he said. :D

I don't find any reasons for them to lie as they are a well reputed PTC site which has been paying since years. However, this doesn't mean all the ptc sites are the same. There are several ptc's which launch daily and which seek for advertisers but the advertisers only advertise with those who are well settled and famous in this business.

I don't find any reasons for them to lie as they are a well reputed PTC site which has been paying since years. However, this doesn't mean all the ptc sites are the same. There are several ptc's which launch daily and which seek for advertisers but the advertisers only advertise with those who are well settled and famous in this business.

1st of all, i want to say that ptc nowadays dont depend on advertisers. its all ponzi scheme nowadays. the site's budget depends on the investments for upgrades and rented referrals.

There were so many factors to consider how these will work because we cannot say that easily if we dont know much how will it be like that. 2000 dollars profit which can be done or take up to 1 month or year depend on the strategy to use. If you lower the rate then do you think you will have high profit or if you make high rate then you will only have low profit. But still depends. :D

the rates depends a lot.

if the rates are high, initially there will be many deposits but there will be many withdrawals after a week or so.

if the rates will be low, there will be low pressure on the admin as the payouts will be of less.

1st of all, i want to say that ptc nowadays dont depend on advertisers. its all ponzi scheme nowadays. the site's budget depends on the investments for upgrades and rented referrals.

Hmm. Well, yes most of the ptc sites are really forcing its members to have investment because of their offer is not really good for standard members. And really discriminate the standard membership. They really get bigger income when it comes to the members investment. I think also that they have also other revenue sources which we dont see as members. :D

the rates depends a lot.

if the rates are high, initially there will be many deposits but there will be many withdrawals after a week or so.

if the rates will be low, there will be low pressure on the admin as the payouts will be of less.

I do agree with you that most of the PTC's place their own ads for the members and earn basically through the upgrade packs and referral packs sales. However, these both things are profitable for the members only and I wonder how come they earn by selling those earning packs as the member will make up their investment amount on PTC's sooner or later with these packs.

I do agree with you that most of the PTC's place their own ads for the members and earn basically through the upgrade packs and referral packs sales. However, these both things are profitable for the members only and I wonder how come they earn by selling those earning packs as the member will make up their investment amount on PTC's sooner or later with these packs.

From what i experienced in the referral packs here is that when i have invest in a ptc site they are not making or giving me profit. With that thing i dont earn but the admin earned or gained profit. And i think that they have used this upgrade and sometimes that the profit will be less only but they do it also for the advertisers. :D

the thingis that, if suppose there is a deposit of $20, in next month if the member cashes out, its a loss for the members. but there is also someone else who deposit more than that so that admin dosent feels the losses which he is facing and tries to continues his site.

the problem get created when there is no deposits and only withdrawals, and admin closes his site.

so this is only a one side game- profit goes to the admin.

the thingis that, if suppose there is a deposit of $20, in next month if the member cashes out, its a loss for the members. but there is also someone else who deposit more than that so that admin dosent feels the losses which he is facing and tries to continues his site.

the problem get created when there is no deposits and only withdrawals, and admin closes his site.

so this is only a one side game- profit goes to the admin.

Well, it clearly means that the admin certainly has a definite win win situation mo matter how much a member invest on their site. However, it is hard to find investors on a PTC site until the ptc proves its legitimacy by payout out some of their members.

Surely, that admin in any angle should think that they will gain profit. From what i know in the paid to socialize sites that they are going to have a 50% revenue to the site and another 50% to the members. And i know also that they do have donation which also increase their revenue. :D

Surely, that admin in any angle should think that they will gain profit. From what i know in the paid to socialize sites that they are going to have a 50% revenue to the site and another 50% to the members. And i know also that they do have donation which also increase their revenue. :D

Well, socializing sites do earn huge incomes when they become famous. However paid to socialize sites for instance, yuwie pays in incentives on the basis of pages viewed during a complete month which is far below standards as then, it would take months to reach the minimum payout amount.

Well, socializing sites do earn huge incomes when they become famous. However paid to socialize sites for instance, yuwie pays in incentives on the basis of pages viewed during a complete month which is far below standards as then, it would take months to reach the minimum payout amount.

Wah, in my other experienced in paid to socialize that have 50% earnings for the members. I have earned for only 4 cents for a month of being active there. They pay members even you only reach 1 cent as long as it is the first week of the month. :D

Wah, in my other experienced in paid to socialize that have 50% earnings for the members. I have earned for only 4 cents for a month of being active there. They pay members even you only reach 1 cent as long as it is the first week of the month. :D

50% of advertising income doesn't mean that you are the only person active on their socializing website which will earn the whole 50%. There are thousands of other members such as you who are too looking to earn a part of that 50% and therefore they divide the 50% amongst the 1000's of members they have.

I agree with you friends, the more members site has - the revenue collected is going to be devided in more parts,

and so we cannot expect a huge earning at these social sites though it is still good to get some amount for just being socialize instead of spending time on non-paid sites.

I agree with you friends, the more members site has - the revenue collected is going to be devided in more parts,

and so we cannot expect a huge earning at these social sites though it is still good to get some amount for just being socialize instead of spending time on non-paid sites.

Yes, such socializing sites are best for those people who look to socialize as then they do not worry about the earnings they will be receiving for the activity. All the major paid to socialize sites does not offer more then $0.75 for 10000 RPC's... Such sites are best for socializing but not for earning as per my views.

Well that the social earning sites are good and worthy when there were only few members but because of social sites are easy to grow in numbers of members then probably that the revenue will be less for members as they are competiting and they do have different rules with the pointing system. :D

Well that the social earning sites are good and worthy when there were only few members but because of social sites are easy to grow in numbers of members then probably that the revenue will be less for members as they are competiting and they do have different rules with the pointing system. :D

Yes I do agree with you that social networks do grow quickly. That is the only reason why I don't like earning through social networks as the ad revenue is a fixed amount for them but the increasing amount of members makes then to reduce their commission with every new month.

Ad revenue still depends. Sometimes it fluctuates and sometimes have low and high earnings. That is why not all the times we will have high earnings from the ads we click. Most of the owners just depends on the ad revenue but in other sites like ptp forum forex is a good source of income. :D

I'm very comfortable as i don't feel get tired after making my post because only my fingers and brain are working not my body at all.. Also, we manage our time we can do every thing we want to. :)