Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

Hmm not all business online are really comfortable as we start to it. Just for instance of the hyip and in the forex both have risks and not that easy to earn as we sometimes loss here and difficult to recover from losses. Although there were many earning sites that we can really enjoy just like ptp forums.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will differ person to person only because of understanding the right procedure,some times i feel comfotable but some times not,to work online sometimes we need to depend on lick where you are unable to do whatever you want.at the last moment i can say this is much easuer than other business.

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

i do agree with you, it is not easy as it is, even just posting something, it makes me crazy sometimes but its good sometimes because i got to exercise my brain. and i am much more comfortable in doing this rather than working outside my door.

• 2 weeks later...

i do agree with you, it is not easy as it is, even just posting something, it makes me crazy sometimes but its good sometimes because i got to exercise my brain. and i am much more comfortable in doing this rather than working outside my door.

I don't even find it any difficult again in posting,ones am in the mood for posting all i do is post and its fun for me to post and earn as well.

• 1 month later...

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

Well,earning money online is not that easy at all.If you know the program you can work on and earn you good money,then you won't have problem earning money online.There are lot of programs we can work on and earn money,this is making it more fun.

I do not currently hold any businesses online but I have tried doing a business online in the past and have earned quite a nice income through it. Hence, as per my view, having an online business can be very much profitable if gets famous enough to attract customers...

I think it's soon two years since I started working completely online, so yeah, I'm comfortable with it. There's so many earning opportunities - and I mean earning actual money, not just few cents from some PTC site - that one shouldn't disregard online business completely.

I think it's soon two years since I started working completely online, so yeah, I'm comfortable with it. There's so many earning opportunities - and I mean earning actual money, not just few cents from some PTC site - that one shouldn't disregard online business completely.

Earning online is surely beneficial though we should not regret the fact that it contains huge amount of risk and so does owning business online. Owning an online business is surely profitable with less efforts, however huge risk is evolved in it, both for the administration as well as the customers.

There is always risk doing online. I am comfortable for being a PTP poster though i am starting Blogging and Forex but seems these two are very difficult. So, i have to choose one but i will try doing both as i know it will requires a lot of time and effort before earning something from it.

so far i feel comfortable with earning money online, because of it now i learn many things about economic things and also earn buck by myself and i trying as the best as i can to help my parents to pay bills, and now i have plan to buy new computer :D, it seems like Online bussiness help me to achieve some of my dream :D

Yea I am also feeling good.I have been making money online since 2008.I already have got the financial freedom and no doubt will think seriously in future whether to do an offline job.

you get financial freedom? wow that is a great achievement dude, so far i am still strugling but still comfortable with this way, and now i still need to achieve many things from online bussines include having my own passive income i hope later i will have too

Hmm not all business online are really comfortable as we start to it. Just for instance of the hyip and in the forex both have risks and not that easy to earn as we sometimes loss here and difficult to recover from losses. Although there were many earning sites that we can really enjoy just like ptp forums.

I completely agree! I only discovered PTP yesterday and i am enjoying. Spending time to do research and acquire latest updates on stuff used to be a concern when i started i guess now i can read and post all i want and still earn at the same time.

I wish i can say the same in 2 years time. I just started working online last month and i am still catching up with all the terminologies and concepts on how things work.

But at the end of the day, it's very relaxing and entertaining compared to my previous jobs. I just wish i can catch-up right away and start getting results but i guess it takes time and a lot of patience and determination. :rolleyes:

@insomnia: but still be careful in online earning, so many scammer around and they are more smart rather than offline scammers :D, but yeah so far every people who spend most of their time online choose this online earning, and it seems now people start to see online bussiness as one of the potential bussiness.

Yeah, we are dealing with more riskier and more scammers. Since in real world we can complain and also report those and have an action but online usually difficult to have this report and hard to get back of the losses we will have in the investment programs.

yeah that is very difficult to track them especially if they are the scammer from the other continent which already scammed a lot of people around, and that is too bad for us who become the victim of that scammer, but so far i am still feel comfortable because i already know some knowledge how to avoid them

Sadly, there is nothing much to stop the scammers. And the worse part I would say is that it is almost impossible to catch those scammers and prosecute them in court. Operating in the Internet anonymously, hard to catch them !

so that is why we need to be careful when we want to buy something or when we want to invest in some investment program, but i think most of the online earner still comfortable when they want to earn from online bussiness, just like you and me. who still do that, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there were most of the time we encounter scammers online with the different identities or unknown identities. The most comfortable nowadays for online earners I have known is earning from investment programs as they just do checking their emails for the updates and the important messages as for their downlines. I hope I will able to focus in investment programs as well.

Yes, there were most of the time we encounter scammers online with the different identities or unknown identities. The most comfortable nowadays for online earners I have known is earning from investment programs as they just do checking their emails for the updates and the important messages as for their downlines. I hope I will able to focus in investment programs as well.

investment program is a good program which if we can utilize this site better we will earn about a good amount from our investment, but remember to see the good investment program which can bring good profit for us

Well i won't say Earning online is easy or hard. It just depend on our hard work and how much potential do we put in our work. I myself working online since 2 year..I also found it hard during my starting period..But now i love to work online in my spare time. And i am proud to work online on Internet !

Well i won't say Earning online is easy or hard. It just depend on our hard work and how much potential do we put in our work. I myself working online since 2 year..I also found it hard during my starting period..But now i love to work online in my spare time. And i am proud to work online on Internet !

now i spend about 4 hours in my time when i want to doing online bussiness, and so far i can earn well per month, the maximum amount i get is about $60 per month, mostly from PTP but the lowest one is about $30 per months, overall i get about $40-50 per month, which i think already good enough

• 4 weeks later...